Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 3. (Read 5424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It's strange that the project team does not respond in this topic. Although they continue to publish news about the project in social networks
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This is a great move that will provide an opportunity for other people who just discovered how amazing this platform is to participate and join the ICO. Hope it will be listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en.
Activity: 143
This is a good project. i think , and everyone ?
when the bounty distributions?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When can we expect these silver tokens which are ethereum based to be available for trading on exchanges ? I understand next round is for gold tokens with discount using these silver tokens to participate. It will be much more helpful to bring them in market to have exposure and existence across different trading platforms too.
Hi Admin..may I know when the tokens will be shared..please 🙏
Activity: 42
when will the tokens be shared? admin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i checked Quantum1Net Roadmap i did not find anything on roadmap about when will be list on Exchanges Token. is there news about token to list on exchanges. i know Team working on platform and test version already released or will be release soon. i just wanna know?
Hi admin, i've a special offer for your ico.. Please pm me for details
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
When is token distributed?

Still, there is no announcement about the bounty when they are going to distribute and quietly we don't see any update from the team and about their progress?
I do not like projects in which immediately after the ICO the team begins to remain silent, does not contact or inform us about the results of the work
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Still, there is no announcement about the bounty when they are going to distribute and quietly we don't see any update from the team and about their progress?
Activity: 140
Hello, i want to ask when my bounty / my blog article will i receive,  thanks.
Activity: 336
how many coins to run a node? and it s potential income? and also, how do i add custom token, just bought coins
Is there any market already?
hallo manager bounty
I want to, that I want to replace my old wallet with a new one in bounty campaign with spreashet number 634, with new wallet
Eth: 0xD56455EcE4941D5E5119bDc2363A9A20fC261CAA, I look forward to the bounty manager in order to replace my ETH wallet with a new one.
Hello sir when token goes into your master's wallet Huh
Activity: 392
Any update this week?
the last post on Twitter with information about the project was on 3th April
they are working on golden tokens
Activity: 350
Any update this week?
the last post on Twitter with information about the project was on 3th April
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hows it different from regular ICO investing?
you can find this information in the white and yellowpaper
Pages:
Jump to: