Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 4. (Read 5424 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Any update this week?
I think this is the last they published
'.@Quantum1Net Announces Early Access to Teleporter™ Beta Program "With this set of developments, Quantum1Net has moved into the vanguard of preparing the Internet and the digital economy both for the post-quantum world and large-scale implementation.
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/04/03/1459317/0/en/Quantum1Net-Announces-Early-Access-to-Teleporter-Beta-Program.html'
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hows it different from regular ICO investing?
Merit: 100
Any update this week?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Quantum1Net Announces Early Access to Teleporter™ Beta Program "With this set of developments, Quantum1Net has moved into the vanguard of preparing the Internet and the digital economy both for the post-quantum world and large-scale implementation."

It's great that you launched the beta version before the end of ICO, this will increase the chances of success.
when can we try the beta version?
I suppose we can try it if it is available
and does anybody know if it is available?
Activity: 434
When distribution token for bounty campaign sir?
we have to stay tuned to their updates
Activity: 350
Quantum1Net Announces Early Access to Teleporter™ Beta Program "With this set of developments, Quantum1Net has moved into the vanguard of preparing the Internet and the digital economy both for the post-quantum world and large-scale implementation."

It's great that you launched the beta version before the end of ICO, this will increase the chances of success.
I suppose we can try it if it is available
I can't wait to the day we can premining the golden token
I still have not get my token?  From bounty campaigne
I think they didn't do the distribution already
and do you know when will they do the distribution?
they advice in the telegram group, I presume

when will we able to try the beta version?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Running the product, even if only an alpha or beta version, is still a big plus for the whole project at the token-sale stage.
When distribution token for bounty campaign sir?
Merit: 102

Activity: 434
and do you know when will they do the distribution?
Activity: 350
i think this is what the guy talks some post ago about
can everybody access to teleporter beta program?
I presume we can do it
Activity: 322
when token will be distributed Huh
if we want to know it we should to ask them in the telegram group
you should pm them.in the telegram group
i think this is what the guy talks some post ago about
can everybody access to teleporter beta program?
Pages:
Jump to: