Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 52. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
One week to presale, I can't wait!!  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have some preliminary questions about your yellow paper:

> Type-I SPDC produces a pair of entangled photons with the same polarization. We denote the signal and idle photons as |V_s> and |V_i> respectively
> The wave function can be written as:
> |gamma> = 1 / sqrt(2) (|V_i> = |V_s>)

This implies that V_i and V_s are in superposition not that they are entangled.
Perhaps you meant `|gamma> = 1 / sqrt(2) (|V_i>|V_s> + |H_i>|H_s>)` ? If so you may want to rewrite that section to clarify it.
I was also wondering if the yellow paper had recieved any outside review and if so who has reviewed it?

Also on page 8 of the yellow paper you state that timestamps are sent to both Alice and Bob:
Is this over a classical network?
How are Alice and Bob authenticated with the device sending the time stamps? i.e. How does the device know it is sending the time stamps to the correct Alice and Bob?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What is your hardcap?

For silver tokens the cap is 15 million. I think that if they reach this number they will close the presale early.

Hard cap is 15mil EUR, but soft cap is 3,5mil EUR.
when does the sale start?
i think it starts  on 2nd February

Exactly. 2nd of February. But the pre-sale starts on the 23rd of January!
Activity: 322
What is your hardcap?

For silver tokens the cap is 15 million. I think that if they reach this number they will close the presale early.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
i think it starts  on 2nd February
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
What is your hardcap?
I have saw quantum1net on icobench
https://icobench.com/ico/quantum1net
It look good about the detail of information ICO, i will follow the progress, thanks
Oh, it has a very good score, 4.4. Keep working!  Smiley
where did you see this score?

Here you can see the score: https://icobench.com/ico/quantum1net

However, please note that the review noted: "should be reinforced with business and investments experience " - Quite interesting, does not seem like he checked out the team members or their linkedin pages at all as this is one of the main strengths within the team. Together they share decades of experience in high level investments and business development with several successful multi million dollar businesses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
It look good about the detail of information ICO, i will follow the progress, thanks
Oh, it has a very good score, 4.4. Keep working!  Smiley
where did you see this score?
Is the token only for invest in the project or it has more uses?

Do you think your token could be use to buy in online platform?

The tokens will be 100% quantum safe and bring a whole new level to encryption. That is the first thing that one should note. Quantum1Net will be a global network overlay with encryption based on quantum physics, and we will have multiple services such as communication, file sharing etc. On those applications, the tokens will be used. So one can use the tokens as a regular crypto currency to transact, but also as the preferred payment method on the Quantum1Net.
Oh, perfect! It seems very useful in your network.
Will the tokens to use in applications be golden tokens?

Yes, that is the plan Smiley
and what will the use of the silver token then?

I will quote from the white paper:
"Our first token sale is squarely aimed at giving Quantum1Net the necessary funding it needs to meet our January 2019 full release of our platform on time."

With that said, the Silver Tokens are convertible tokens, just the same as convertible notes. Silver Token holders will be able to convert in to Gold Tokens in the limited and exclusive release in the summer of 2018, with a bonus!
That is good because if you buy silver tokens now in presale, you will get a bonus later when you transform them to golden tokens. Always is better to invest early.
yes, i will buy twice silver tokens and when i can i will change them for gold tokens
Activity: 322

The tokens will be 100% quantum safe and bring a whole new level to encryption. That is the first thing that one should note. Quantum1Net will be a global network overlay with encryption based on quantum physics, and we will have multiple services such as communication, file sharing etc. On those applications, the tokens will be used. So one can use the tokens as a regular crypto currency to transact, but also as the preferred payment method on the Quantum1Net.

"Our first token sale is squarely aimed at giving Quantum1Net the necessary funding it needs to meet our January 2019 full release of our platform on time."

With that said, the Silver Tokens are convertible tokens, just the same as convertible notes. Silver Token holders will be able to convert in to Gold Tokens in the limited and exclusive release in the summer of 2018, with a bonus!
That is good because if you buy silver tokens now in presale, you will get a bonus later when you transform them to golden tokens. Always is better to invest early.
Activity: 434

thanks for the explanation,  if i have silver tokens then i can convert them in gold tokens, can't i?
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!

Thank you for contacting us. Please get in touch with our bounty manager in the dedicated bounty telegram channel https://t.me/Quantum1NetBounty or in the bounty thread here on BTCT. Cheers!

How do you plan to use the funds received for the pre-ICO?

Hello Ostenberg!

60% Tech dev, 5% Business Dev, 10% HR, 20% Marketing, 5% IP/Legal

sorry but i don't understand "hr", what is it?

HR is short for 'Human resources'. HR is used to describe both the people who work for a company or organization and the department responsible for managing resources related to employees.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141

Great achivement with 4.4 in ICO bench, BTW is this score will be fixed until the end of ICO or they are changing with any update ?
I think the score will change when the developer of team makes more updating about the project of quantum1net, it is not fixed there is chance to increase, in the beginning the score was 4.4 should it will be more than 5 on couples weeks later, but i am not sure about that, still don't find any new updating data from the developer of team.
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!
Somewhere I saw similar project
where do you see it? can you explain more about it?
Activity: 294

Great achivement with 4.4 in ICO bench, BTW is this score will be fixed until the end of ICO or they are changing with any update ?
Pages:
Jump to: