Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 55. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What cryptocurrencies will be available to buy in presale?
I want to know it too, I don't find the answer in the white paper but maybe if silver tokens are based in ethereum you can buy with eth. I'm not really sure...
I hope the team can asnwer us.

In the Pre-Sale and the ICO it will be the Silver Tokens and we only accept ETH for the pre-sale and first ICO. For the gold token, we will accept other currencies.
thank you, and what will be the price in eth?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For all our followers, now you can read the 2nd edition of the weekly Q/A - https://medium.com/quantum1net/weekly-q-a-w-2-6e6137a301f4

Do not hesitate to ask us questions about the project, we will answer you in the thread as soon as possible.
thank you, I was waiting for this
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
For all our followers, now you can read the 2nd edition of the weekly Q/A - https://medium.com/quantum1net/weekly-q-a-w-2-6e6137a301f4

Do not hesitate to ask us questions about the project, we will answer you in the thread as soon as possible.
So you will build or buy a quantum device?

Love the project. Everything quantum-related is interesting i think it is the future! I will be following this one.
how is the process to build quantum device?

The process to build a quantum device, depends on what kind of approach ones has. We are working with a a one-qubit quantum optical device.

On our youtube-channel, there is a playlist where we've gathered info about quantum computers, check it out!
Can I invest in BTC in the presale?

We only accept ETH in the pre-sale and the first ICO.
I want to know it too, I don't find the answer in the white paper but maybe if silver tokens are based in ethereum you can buy with eth. I'm not really sure...

In the Pre-Sale and the ICO it will be the Silver Tokens and we only accept ETH for the pre-sale and first ICO. For the gold token, we will accept other currencies.
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
I'd like to know what will be the price of silver token and golden token, will they be different?
if you have a look to their site they explain you the differences between them
I understand the differences but I was asking for the price. Do you know it?
Activity: 434

The crowd sale starts on the 2nd of February with a 20% bonus the first 7 days!
[/quote] after this 7 days, will it be another bonus?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I'd like to know what will be the price of silver token and golden token, will they be different?
if you have a look to their site they explain you the differences between them
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
 Can I invest in BTC in the presale?
Activity: 308
is it necessary to have silver tokens to.participate?
I understand that in presale you can buy silver tokens and later in sale golden tokens.

Precisely! Thank you for answering for me Smiley
Activity: 294
could you explain briefly what is (QEKG) apparatus? what does it do?
You can see the yellow paper for technical questions. If you read it you will understand better.
i know, but i wanted a short explanation from somebody who knows about it.

Here is a short explanation and a quote from our whitepaper:

Quantum1Net  relies on a Quantum Encryption Key Generator (QEKG). Because of the
properties of quantum computers itself, tests have shown that even in large samples, the
numbers selected follow no pattern thus no predictive algorithm can be derived.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions!
ok, so is harder to guess the algorithm. now understand, thanks.
I understand that in presale you can buy silver tokens and later in sale golden tokens.
Activity: 448
Will there be any bonus in the sale or it will be the base price?

Hello Lundrex!

In the first weeks of the ICO there will be bonuses, starting on 20%! Check out the first post in the announcement for all the details!
I think I'm going to buy first to get the 20% bonus  Smiley Do we have to register or give data to buy in presale?

If you want to take part in a pre-sale, please email us at [email protected] . Cheers!
Activity: 392
So you will build or buy a quantum device?

Love the project. Everything quantum-related is interesting i think it is the future! I will be following this one.
how is the process to build quantum device?
I would like to know what is a qubit, is it different to a normal bit? how it works?
I found the answer in their site. I hope you understand better.
Qubits can be in one of two states, labeled |0> and |1>, but have an advantage over classical bits: superposition. They can also be in states which are mixes of these two, like 50% |0> and 50% |1>. And when multiple bits are combined, entanglement can also be used.
If you want to take part in a pre-sale, please email us at [email protected] . Cheers!
Is a private presale? I guess that it's possible to ask there for how participate, isn't it?

Who can participate in the private sale?
Ask for info at the email. They will give you all the information.

Precisely - All info regarding the pre-sale will go strictly via email correspondence. Please email to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: