Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 56. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If you want to take part in a pre-sale, please email us at [email protected] . Cheers!
Is a private presale? I guess that it's possible to ask there for how participate, isn't it?

Who can participate in the private sale?
Ask for info at the email. They will give you all the information.
Activity: 392
If you want to take part in a pre-sale, please email us at [email protected] . Cheers!
Is a private presale? I guess that it's possible to ask there for how participate, isn't it?

Who can participate in the private sale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Hi, How will the tokens be distributed after the sale ends?
i think they explain it in the whitepaper
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Will there be any bonus in the sale or it will be the base price?

Hello Lundrex!

In the first weeks of the ICO there will be bonuses, starting on 20%! Check out the first post in the announcement for all the details!
I see that the bonus decrease 5% per week, isn't it? And the base price is 1 ETH = 1000 Q1S.

The bonus starts at 20% the first week, and decreases the weeks after yes.
Activity: 252

Hello Lundrex!

In the first weeks of the ICO there will be bonuses, starting on 20%! Check out the first post in the announcement for all the details!
I see that the bonus decrease 5% per week, isn't it? And the base price is 1 ETH = 1000 Q1S.

Hello Lundrex!

I think I'm going to buy first to get the 20% bonus  Smiley Do we have to register or give data to buy in presale?

Yes, the pre-sale is exclusive, therefore info shared via email.
Only the investors that buy silver tokens could participate in the private sale then?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi, How will the tokens be distributed after the sale ends?

Hello Lundrex!

I think I'm going to buy first to get the 20% bonus  Smiley Do we have to register or give data to buy in presale?

Yes, the pre-sale is exclusive, therefore info shared via email.

Hello Lundrex!

I think I'm going to buy first to get the 20% bonus  Smiley Do we have to register or give data to buy in presale?
is this 20% bonus available during all the presale?

The 20% bonus is for the first week of the ICO, where 'early birds' can enjoy the bonus offered. We have this approach because we do not want to limit our ico/token-sale bonuses to an "elite" of ICO investors (ico pools etc), we want to have a fair token sale for everyone.

If you want to have information about the pre-sale and bonuses included, please send us an email to [email protected]
Activity: 308

Hello Lundrex!

Activity: 392
Thank you, I like to read this resume because i think i could resolve more of muy questions
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hello Lundrex!

is this 20% bonus available during all the presale?
could you explain briefly what is (QEKG) apparatus? what does it do?
You can see the yellow paper for technical questions. If you read it you will understand better.
i know, but i wanted a short explanation from somebody who knows about it.

Here is a short explanation and a quote from our whitepaper:

Quantum1Net  relies on a Quantum Encryption Key Generator (QEKG). Because of the
properties of quantum computers itself, tests have shown that even in large samples, the
numbers selected follow no pattern thus no predictive algorithm can be derived.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions!

Hello Lundrex!

Activity: 294
could you explain briefly what is (QEKG) apparatus? what does it do?
You can see the yellow paper for technical questions. If you read it you will understand better.
i know, but i wanted a short explanation from somebody who knows about it.
Activity: 308

Hello Lundrex!

Hello Lundrex!

Merit: 100
So the gold tokens, I must say I just love the sound of a proper quantum encrypted coin, if nothing else just for the rule of cool Tongue. Is there any additional value to the coin other than just being a quantum encrypted bitcoin?

It will both be a Quantum safe bitcoin, but also, more intriguing, it will be a token/coin used on the Quantum1Net, which will be a global network and include services like and a quantum-safe file-, chat-, and file transfer service. This is very exciting as the encryption on these services will be quantum safe and guaranteed privacy. More info about that soon to come on our social medias Wink
I would like to know what is a qubit, is it different to a normal bit? how it works?
Is it well explained in the yellowpaper, but i think a qubit is relative to quamtum physic
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Well for the users who want really know understand about what's actually the project of quantum1net, must read and understand about the basic basic knowledge quantum computers, i have found good an article about it be written by quantum1net on medium and that's good for us, it will makes us more understand about the project, enjoy it here we go:
https://medium.com/quantum1net/einstein-and-entanglement-8c9f12e7f47b
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/after-years-avoidance-department-energy-joins-quest-develop-quantum-computers
Pages:
Jump to: