Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 10. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Just bought a bunch of them. Holding! Smiley

Very good price right now.

Once an app is developed for use, I think this is really going to take off! If QS can give both drivers and customers a better deal all round its going to pick up some serious momentum.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just bought a bunch of them. Holding! Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I just won a 1000 of these - anyone a quicksilver.conf for me to use? For the client will not connect (v1.0.0.0)

Appreciated Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks for letting me know!  I repaired a small bug, and it should be fixed for you now Smiley
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I just won a 1000 of these - anyone a quicksilver.conf for me to use? For the client will not connect (v1.0.0.0)

Appreciated Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Too bad, you should have invested in viorcoin. The price is at X5 the ico and the price hasn't dropped below the ico. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viorcoin-voice-video-call-viornumber-cheap-international-calls-834910
Activity: 278
do we have evidence of taxis using it?

I think they would need the app first otherwise non crypto users wouldn't have a clue as to how to use it.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
all ico DIE !!! Grin
Activity: 378
This coin has a great potential.
hmm to drop
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
very interesting concept... I would like to see the app too..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This coin has a great potential.
Activity: 170
Still keeping an eye on this, I've used taxi apps like Uber before which was pretty decent. If QSLV is able to bring forward a better system for both drivers and customers this could be huge. I'd like to a see a local rating and verification system so I can choose a trusted driver.

Spending QS to travel via taxi in different countries would be absolutely amazing, less hassle all around.  

I have read that Uber will be undergoing regulations in some countries soon, a decentralized solution might really be gold dust here!
Activity: 116
anyone here? Smiley
Activity: 45

I'm exciting to announce that we are currently engaged in conversations with mobile designers and programmers regarding our much-anticipated Quicksilver Mobile App. Development continues!

Can't wait to try this out Cheesy

Several services I've spoken with are more than interested in the potential of this coin, and the app to show off will be the icing on the cake.

Nice, atleast we're seeing stuff coming regularly, keep up the good work dev!

Awesome! I'm getting excited! Hehe Wink

Hope it will be the owesome project!
It will have and phone app.
This dev is going forward all the time!
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
do we have evidence of taxis using it?
Activity: 24
Can't wait for the mobile application. Any other news coming up? Smiley
Activity: 20

I'm exciting to announce that we are currently engaged in conversations with mobile designers and programmers regarding our much-anticipated Quicksilver Mobile App. Development continues!

Several services I've spoken with are more than interested in the potential of this coin, and the app to show off will be the icing on the cake.

Awesome! I'm getting excited! Hehe Wink
Activity: 150

Activity: 137

Poor bagholders another scam  Cry

Maybe the dev is dumping his QSLV (which he "bought" for free of course, realize?) on you, to gain some extra btc  Roll Eyes    

No dumping going on here, just continued work and development! As has been said before, all you have to do is take one look at BTC to see that the whole cryptocurrency market is in upheaval. I hate to be cliche, but I'm personally enjoying buying more of this sub ICO price QSLV Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: