Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 9. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Blonde is in, i'm out.
Blonde is in, I'm in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Blonde is in, i'm out.

HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Blonde is in, i'm out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Watching Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley

Devs needs a vacation break too, thanks for the update!

Well just because I wasn't posting on BCT doesn't mean I was taking a break. Too many exciting plans to take much of a break!
Exciting plans!!! DO TELL DO TELL Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley

Well just because I wasn't posting on BCT doesn't mean I was taking a break. Too many exciting plans to take much of a break!
Activity: 82
I'm like this coin for two reasons
1. The development plan
2. The Bittrex chart
Activity: 322
Bought at 2k... I'll hold my Bag.  40k easy.
Activity: 490
LMAO I remember someone saying they invested in this coin because the dev is 'nice'. LMAO

Hows that paying of for you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 278

Activity: 170

This is great to hear! I look forward to hearing further developments this week.

The crypto side of the project has me curious aswell, might we be seeing services from QS outside of its mobile app?

Thanks for the update  Wink
Activity: 81

Activity: 116
Where is dev? Huh
Activity: 252
Don't fret guys, a coin like this will grow over time like a tree until it has some big adoption then it will sky rocket so just forget the FUD noobs who are only hating as they do on every coin in existence and enjoy your long term profits. Cheers! Cheesy

It's going to the moon real world purposes next bitcoin stop fudding I think 234235$ next month Smiley
The chart just tell me people are accumulating.
This might be one the next few big thing, he gathers and active dev team and an innovative concept behind.
Let's see, I just bought a little bag of it.

Yeah I've been accumulating as much as I can of many coins like QSLV as they tumble, because the real profits are in bag holding for months great coins until they shoot for the moon and become really valuable in every day use. You can be a day trader and make a decent amount or lose a lot, or you can keep saving up good coins until they make you a fortune like the people who became Bitcoin millionaires over night.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The chart just tell me people are accumulating.
This might be one the next few big thing, he gathers and active dev team and an innovative concept behind.
Let's see, I just bought a little bag of it.
Don't fret guys, a coin like this will grow over time like a tree until it has some big adoption then it will sky rocket so just forget the FUD noobs who are only hating as they do on every coin in existence and enjoy your long term profits. Cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 840
Bump  Cry
legendary
all ico always die!!!

Thank you sir.
legendary

Mind to provide some proof supporting this claim?
Pages:
Jump to: