Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 8. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Lots of movement surrounding the cab industry at the moment. QS might be hitting a goldmine soon Tongue

That's the idea! Programs like Uber and Lyft were a step in the right direction, but they are still hampered by government controls and regulations. True decentralization cannot be achieved until the systems are built upon the blockchain, and that's what Quicksilver is all about Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Lots of movement surrounding the cab industry at the moment. QS might be hitting a goldmine soon Tongue
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
#Uberkiller  Grin Love it!
Shocked Look what I just found on the website: http://quicksilvercoin.co/QSLV%20WP%20v1.3.-1.pdf
That is an Uber killer right there!  Shocked

Good catch!  We are rolling out updates as they are completed, so make sure to visit quicksilvercoin.co and our Twitter frequently to stay up to date on current developments!
 Shocked Look what I just found on the website: http://quicksilvercoin.co/QSLV%20WP%20v1.3.-1.pdf
That is an Uber killer right there!  Shocked
Activity: 170
I really like the new logo... just loaded part of the updated website. Looks very slick, nice work
Woot!! I didn't see that till now!  Shocked Awesome!

Oh I cant see it Sad

Funnily enough, I was reading on the journey to work today and read an interesting article about Uber under fire. QSLV came to my mind, these guys might be on to something if they can make a fantastic mobile app that works! 
I really like the new logo... just loaded part of the updated website. Looks very slick, nice work
Woot!! I didn't see that till now!  Shocked Awesome!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Blonde is in, i'm out.
Blonde is in, I'm in.
when a blonde is in it's time to plug in eargags
Quicksilvercoin.co is currently down for maintenance, as I do some work on the backend. Nothing is wrong though, I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on Smiley

having problems to get the wallet to sync, any help? tried both with/without conf file.
already had quicksilver.conf
addnode=107.6.80.100
addnode=137.135.60.193
addnode=188.226.172.10
addnode=192.99.121.113
addnode=50.164.50.68
addnode=67.82.168.57
addnode=74.222.231.198
addnode=75.87.83.12
addnode=78.62.164.9
addnode=94.209.33.80
addnode=96.33.160.20
addnode=99.237.180.111
addnode=99.240.155.9

thanks

Everything is running fine on our end, it looks to me as though you're being blocked by your firewall. Have you checked your computer's security settings?
having problems to get the wallet to sync, any help? tried both with/without conf file.
addnode=107.6.80.100
addnode=137.135.60.193
addnode=188.226.172.10
addnode=192.99.121.113
addnode=50.164.50.68
addnode=67.82.168.57
addnode=74.222.231.198
addnode=75.87.83.12
addnode=78.62.164.9
addnode=94.209.33.80
addnode=96.33.160.20
addnode=99.237.180.111
addnode=99.240.155.9

thanks

Sorry to hear that.  My wallet is staking away, but I'll look into this and see if we can't get you up and running.
The Multipool is now live!!  Our thanks goes out to the Jumbucks community for their partnership on this project.
Multipool:  mp.getjumbucks.com
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
addnode=107.6.80.100
addnode=137.135.60.193
addnode=188.226.172.10
addnode=192.99.121.113
addnode=50.164.50.68
addnode=67.82.168.57
addnode=74.222.231.198
addnode=75.87.83.12
addnode=78.62.164.9
addnode=94.209.33.80
addnode=96.33.160.20
addnode=99.237.180.111
addnode=99.240.155.9

thanks
Activity: 137
Hello everyone, just checking back in with the community to give you the promised updates. Sorry they are a day later than promised! I was waiting on word from a developer, but as he is running later than anticipated, I’ll just go ahead and give you what I have.

1)   We are launching a multipool! The Quicksilver multipool will be in partnership with Jumbucks, and their “Multicoin Multipool.” This means that the Quicksilver community can point their miners at the Jumbucks multipool (http://mp.coinmarketscoin.com/), insert a Quicksilver address, and receive Quicksilver in payment for their hashrate.  A small fee of 5% of the hashrate will go towards the Jumbucks miners, as payment for the service. The Quicksilver multipool is not yet live, and while it is in the hands of another, I expect it to be up quite soon! This multipool will allow you to dust off your old miners and put them to good use adding consistent buy pressure to the QSLV market, while accumulating extra coins. I myself have several miners which I’ll be pulling out of cold storage!  Having worked with the Jumbucks dev (Jyap) in the past, I look forward to both communities benefiting from this partnership. I will post an update when the Quicksilver multipool is officially live.

2)   We have unveiled a new logo! While the old logo was quite aesthetically pleasing and worked well for our introduction to the cryptocurrency community, some talks with potential partners brought to light the need for Quicksilver to portray a sharper and more modern image. The creation of a simpler and bolder logo is the first step in this process.

3)   I hope to unveil some previews of the mobile app soon. The design is still subject to change as development on the back end of the app continues, however, I want to give the community a good idea about what to expect, AND, I’d love feedback about the design and layout of the app.

Thanks everybody for your continued support!  If you have any questions, you can always post them here, on Twitter, or email me at [email protected].
Activity: 278
Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley

So happy to be a part of this community; this is a damn fine coin and I'll be accumulating all I can slowly in anticipation of the app Cheesy

Anyone who was dumb enough to sell a single QSLV will be pretty dang upset in a couple of weeks - that's for certain.

I bought in which makes it even more upsetting that it's tanking hard.   Angry
Activity: 137
Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley

So happy to be a part of this community; this is a damn fine coin and I'll be accumulating all I can slowly in anticipation of the app Cheesy

Anyone who was dumb enough to sell a single QSLV will be pretty dang upset in a couple of weeks - that's for certain.
Pages:
Jump to: