Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 36. (Read 182337 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Rabbitcoin alive)) Many people dont uderstand how it profitable, becourse rabbit dont shows on coinwars or same services Angry Well, if they calculate quantity coins per day from mining * 0.0253 (exchange rate ltc/btc)*n (satochi LTC).... I think they will be suprised))) Even if all miners will dump coin and price will down for 1 LTC satochi, coin will buy immideatly. 1 LTC for 100 mln rabbit)) At mintpall you can see orders for this price about 4,5 billlion rabbits. First dump will finished after that and coin begin gooing up. Less then 9 days for halved rewards.. Rabbitteam working and we dont know what they will do)) Coin not dead, it is only waiting self time for rise))
Activity: 20
Thanks for the headsup on EMC2....I actually started mining it....

The price is all over the place based on which exchange... I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of arrangement with a few miners so that we can keep each other informed on new coins to mine and make a profit. I am able to build semi-automated profit calculators (I just did one for emc2) so that maybe of interest to some people.... Mine is on google drive...PM me, if interested. I know most of these news coins are not on coinwarz.com (which I knew about for a while now).

The issue with coinwarz is that as soon as something get above-the-rest profitable, everybody jumps on it and makes the difficulty go up! so everything, on the long run, pretty much average out to within a 10% of each other's profitability (rough guesstimate). I wanted to get ahead of the curve and new coin is definitely a way to do it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We all can't be mining BTC with the crazy hardware requirements and tons of vendors not delivering anything remotely close to their target date...

So how is a young entrepreneur to make money in this crypto stuff?

All the negative people cheering the "alleged" death of this coin, what do their suggest someone with an alt-coin mining rig (aka lots of video cards) do with it? sell it?

go to middlecoin.com or www.hashco.ws  if u just want to make money out of your cards
My experience with multipools has not been good. I tried hashcows for a couple days and got 1/10th what I couldve made mining any of the top 10 coins on coinwarz. I tried out a different multipool site as well (don't remember which) and about the same. Idc if it was some fluke or what have you but I'll stick to mining new coins when they come out and hitting whatever is on coinwarz.com for the interim. And to the poster of the first quote just go to coinwarz.com and look whats most profitable for you, or browse for a newly announced coin that actually has something to offer the community and mine that early on. Or come here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemc2-einsteinium-funding-the-future-with-the-future-of-currency-494708 and mine EMC2  Grin
I'm done with these animals
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
I think Scrypt mining nowise is not cost(sorry for bad language), just mine BTC with ASIC 3 TH/s or more than hash rate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
We all can't be mining BTC with the crazy hardware requirements and tons of vendors not delivering anything remotely close to their target date...

All the negative people cheering the "alleged" death of this coin, what do their suggest someone with an alt-coin mining rig (aka lots of video cards) do with it? sell it?

Suggestion? Don't EVER mine these shitty fucking animal coins. Go mine something useful. FFS.

Great suggestion. Always go with the computer related coins. Especially bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Suggestion? Don't EVER mine these shitty fucking animal coins. Go mine something useful. FFS.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

go to middlecoin.com or www.hashco.ws  if u just want to make money out of your cards
Activity: 20

in defi we trust
Jump rabbit jump  Smiley

translation :  please buy my shit more higher

this is going 1 latochi .....it will just take some time

I'm waiting for 1 dogetoshi Smiley. It will go there unless it gets delisted from exchangers.
legendary
Jump rabbit jump  Smiley

translation :  please buy my shit more higher

this is going 1 latochi .....it will just take some time
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Jump rabbit jump  Smiley
in defi we trust
Another dead coin. No shortage of those these days  Sad

Unfortunately there are still not enough. There should be a lot more to compensate for the wave of clonecoins being released every minute.
legendary
Removed on cryptorush ? :/
Anyways guys, we can make it go to cryptsy i think.
I believe in this coin

there is ltc section

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=RBBT&b=LTC
Activity: 1
Removed on cryptorush ? :/
Anyways guys, we can make it go to cryptsy i think.
I believe in this coin
legendary

sell at nearest wall or baghold forever and cry ...or keep trying to trick people into buying your shit ... goodluck with that
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
^^ LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=9

Dead Markets
Starting from tomorrow (Monday 10th March) we will be removing markets with no buy orders or consistently low trade volume. This process will start with the removal of CAGE/BTC and RBBT/BTC. We will automatically cancels all orders in the market and return balances held shortly after the market is removed.

Well I just hope those people who put those 1 sat walls up are pleased with themselves... Roll Eyes
legendary

Dead Markets
Starting from tomorrow (Monday 10th March) we will be removing markets with no buy orders or consistently low trade volume. This process will start with the removal of CAGE/BTC and RBBT/BTC. We will automatically cancels all orders in the market and return balances held shortly after the market is removed.

leave the ship before its too late
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Dead Markets
Pages:
Jump to: