Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [RADIA] ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ GEOCACHE AIRDROP ⚡ TOR/I2P - page 3. (Read 5319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I should be really carefull atm, hopefully the dev can come online and give some clarification how this amount of coins can be dumped.
Looks like the dev is running or something else fishy is up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
The premine is definitely being dumped.

Either directly by the dev (most likely) or by the geocacher(s) he paid to seed caches with coins (Occam's Razor says less likely).

Do you still think its a good idea to buy some more? i bought a couple of your suggestion when you logged on coinsmarket. Not to fangate but i usually do well following the coins you jump on, so if you think there is a room for growth once the fiasco is over, i will buy some more.
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Quite curious to see where this will go (in a good way)  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
The premine is definitely being dumped.

Either directly by the dev (most likely) or by the geocacher(s) he paid to seed caches with coins (Occam's Razor says less likely).
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
This distribution is really weird and unfair,

So many unknow factors, pow stage oke logical 70k coins for miners.

But serieus 1.95m only for US people with cache's that are uncontrollable released, and the rest for giveaways.
How about the people outside the US they get a 5mn total giveaway isnt that like a total of 5k coins?

Yes distribution really weird  . and unfair. and ridiculous  Grin
and guess what ? seems there are not yet masternode implemented in the wallets but the title of this thread is "masternode coin".
And then 24th Dec Dev said masternode "will be available in Jan 3 "
I assume this is a joke coin  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 14
hi! how can i UP the MN?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
^^ You don't think people are entitled to take a break over the Holidays?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hopefully the dev will show up soon. The price is very low
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
UPDATE: Taking much needed break for holidays.  Masternode Testnet launches Jan 3. All those with required 1,000 RADIA will be eligible to participate.  Grin 

It is quite hilarious how dev abandonment FUD was beginning to bubble up with you being gone almost 48 hours.  Grin

Have an awesome holiday and well done so far.

look how many radia were mined but how many radia were sold, look at wallet movements that have 44% of radia. scammed, fucking scammer radia dev
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263

But serieus 1.95m only for US people with cache's that are uncontrollable released, and the rest for giveaways.
How about the people outside the US they get a 5mn total giveaway isnt that like a total of 5k coins?

The distribution being fair or not, prices are low on coinsmarkets, it's a good opportunity to get out of control weak hands, think about it! For some reason I sympathized with Radiant and I'm not North American. Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
UPDATE: Taking much needed break for holidays.  Masternode Testnet launches Jan 3. All those with required 1,000 RADIA will be eligible to participate.  Grin 

Great news Dev!! Thanks!!
Activity: 58
What do we look for on Geocaching? There are hundreds of caches. Is there a way for us to narrow it down or is it blind luck? If so, you might not end up having that many found.
Activity: 358
The BTLLC Awards are located at COINSMARKETS
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
what about Adding Pakistan also ? have you check it ? and i can operate a masternode, i have all the equipment.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Activity: 70
Bitcoin liquidity for cryptocurrencies holders
Hi! I Want to buy a pack of RADIA! please PM!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

It is quite hilarious how dev abandonment FUD was beginning to bubble up with you being gone almost 48 hours.  Grin

Have an awesome holiday and well done so far.
Activity: 25
Activity: 7
Would there be airdrops in Abu Dhabi/Dubai?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I sell 5000 radia at 1500 sat. Pm.
Pages:
Jump to: