Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 28. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
FAUCET GIVING RPD AWAY

Use this link guys, thank you:

http://faucet.getrapidcoin.com/?id=17

If I helped, please donate:

RTU8ybVXrp97YNJcKzmXsQU5ejpVoUjKko
Naw that's a shitty one, you should use this instead http://faucet.getrapidcoin.com/?id=55

+1
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
FAUCET GIVING RPD AWAY

Use this link guys, thank you:

http://faucet.getrapidcoin.com/?id=17

If I helped, please donate:

RTU8ybVXrp97YNJcKzmXsQU5ejpVoUjKko
Naw that's a shitty one, you should use this instead http://faucet.getrapidcoin.com/?id=112
Activity: 42
RAPIDCOIN MINING POOL ONLINE NOW!!!
http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/

HIGH PERFORMANCE HARDWARE, DDOS PROTECTED!
WE HAVE OVER 500 MH/s!!

Features:
0% FEES FOR LIFE
STRATUM, VARDIFF, PPNLS
DDOS-PROTECTED
Fast server with 4x hexacore CPUs
Ramdisk and Memcache
Payouts are run every minute!

http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hmmm, wallet won't sync says "No block source available"  tryed all the configs in the posts but still nothing, including the updated config in the first post. Undecided

First close your wallet. Then go to this location on your computer:

C:\Users\%YourUserName%\Appdata\Roaming\rapidcoin\blocks

Look for blk00000.dat and delete the file. Also delete rev00000.dat if you see it there. Now restart your wallet. Should download the block chain, force the wallet to re sync and fix your problem.

Doesn't work
Well worked for me. All I can say is this is common with many newly launched coins. Keep trying to sync the wallet. Once you get it, it stays synced, took me a couple tries.

Nevermind. Yeah I got it to work lol

If anyone's is still having trouble, once you copy the new config, you also have to make a copy and put it in your /appdata/roaming/rapidcoin folder...duh :-D
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Hmmm, wallet won't sync says "No block source available"  tryed all the configs in the posts but still nothing, including the updated config in the first post. Undecided

Look for blk00000.dat and delete the file. Also delete rev00000.dat if you see it there. Now restart your wallet. Should download the block chain, force the wallet to re sync and fix your problem.

Doesn't work

Well worked for me. All I can say is this is common with many newly launched coins. Keep trying to sync the wallet. Once you get it, it stays synced, took me a couple tries.
Activity: 154
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

Try us out and find out why we have been the most popular pool at recent coin launches!

This is us:

* Dedicated servers at 10Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support ([email protected])
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* 1 % FEE
* YOU ARE NOT DONATING

WE ARE FINDING BLOCKS, JOIN OUR FAMILY!!! 240 MH
Activity: 126

Doesn't work
Activity: 6
this wallet is joke i try everything and is ded
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 356
Merit: 268
Hmmm, wallet won't sync says "No block source available"  tryed all the configs in the posts but still nothing

same here... we need super nodes...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
As we have stated a couple of pages ago, we are willing to reimburse anyone that had lost coins because of them (will take some investigation, so not everyone message us trying to get free coins)

Wasn't that pool on a different fork on its own? So people were fast mining themselves in that pool hitting blocks at a way faster rate than the rest of the network.. so something like mining 500 coins with 5mhs/s just didn't happen in the correct chain.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Halp! Wallet not syncing.
u get ur wallet to sync?

use this config file:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=3487
addnode=162.243.130.46
addnode=222.155.35.102
addnode=192.99.14.92
addnode=107.170.47.174
addnode=199.59.166.172
addnode=141.101.117.201
addnode=141.101.117.210
addnode=98.174.25.30
addnode=198.41.185.208
addnode=162.213.254.217
addnode=162.159.247.159
addnode=173.209.34.73
addnode=5.250.177.28

because it does not synchronize the wallet?

edit: okay !!
Activity: 14
Activity: 112
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

Try us out and find out why we have been the most popular pool at recent coin launches!

This is us:

* DDoS protection
* Professional team
Activity: 42
All pools had wallet given to them all at the same time, was just one rouge pool that got too greedy.

As we have stated a couple of pages ago, we are willing to reimburse anyone that had lost coins because of them (will take some investigation, so not everyone message us trying to get free coins)

Thanks for continuing to reply, and persisting through the shit and hyperbole so far. Some of us believe you have good intentions. Good release. Don't worry it didn't go perfectly.

No problem at all, we are here to help everyone in anyway!

We tried to aim for a flawless launch, its not something us devs wan't to do again!

Thanks everyone for all your support so far though! Remember this is just the beginning Smiley

Good morning. Been following you on twitter and asked you feb 5th if you could test the code on other distros than ubuntu. Well, that didn't happen did it? I had to debug it, which took me 1-2 hours before I got my wallet up. Anyway, it was better code than maxcoin which I couldn't fix at all.
I have mined 3 RPD over night now, and a nice fella has donated 10 to me (Thank you whoever you are). But this is way much lower than if the code had been working from the beginning. Anyway, I think this is a good coin, and I wish it, and you guys good luck.
RGUE22pJqyGWfQnYA9D7dGMwP45RMUmfbm
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Activity: 14
All pools had wallet given to them all at the same time, was just one rouge pool that got too greedy.

Thanks for continuing to reply, and persisting through the shit and hyperbole so far. Some of us believe you have good intentions. Good release. Don't worry it didn't go perfectly.

No problem at all, we are here to help everyone in anyway!

We tried to aim for a flawless launch, its not something us devs wan't to do again!

Thanks everyone for all your support so far though! Remember this is just the beginning Smiley
Activity: 154
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

This is us:

* DDoS protection
* Professional team
* We've been the first pool up and running at all launches we've participated in (except for this one, but we were up as soon as the wallet was publicly released).

We still need more miners, all are welcome!
Only 1 % FEE and you are NOT donating!
Pages:
Jump to: