Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 30. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey there,

The devs gave the launch signal before, because of some cheater pools.

Not every pool out there can be trusted with wallets in pre-release. So much greed for some that they can't resist starting their stratum early.

I hope these guys will be spotted and not trusted again with wallets before the release. No need to mine to make sure everything is fine Wink

For those looking at honest and stable pools, you can visit http://rapid.suchpool.pw

What is even more interesting, we did not even get the wallet before it was launched by devs, after some other pools had already launched.

So how did the prematurely launching pools get their hands on the wallet?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have downloaded the Rapidcoin wallet. How do I start making coins? Im new to all this.

https://rpd.rapidhash.net/
They have 150workers and 145MH and very stable
good luck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have downloaded the Rapidcoin wallet. How do I start making coins? Im new to all this.

First off Welcome!

You should join one of the pools on the front page, and then they have a "Getting Started" page, which will tell you all you need to know about setting up a miner for their pool.
Activity: 6
Rapid Bonjour de France !

RKqnVa1FD8QPG3fgMbr9gM9Mxgx1KcMUJ1

Grin Grin Grin

Ca fait plaisir de croiser un frenchy ici! Bon minage.

Else, good launch rapidcoin!
However, after getting 15 coins tonight, I locked my account on http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/ by updating my account but with the bad PIN; I took the one of another account! too bad...
I'm waiting for the support team to unlock me.

Activity: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have an unusual problem, it is a some kind of bug, I think. When I open wallet he quickly synchronizes but over time stops to be synchronized, although not shown out of sync, but coins are not showing on the balance and does not display the new incoming transactions . When I close and reopen wallet, it is quickly synchronizes and appears all outstanding transactions.

It's nothing important, but only to report. When you fix all little things this coin has great potential and hopefully a bright future.

Keep up the hard work for the future.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
RXdzMwRX5MQV1KVcbzeqLwAYhJpbYdexgQ

Thanks!
Activity: 18
First I was a little sceptical regarding the issues at launch.

But now I see that the Dev is caring about the coin and community and that the NetHashrate is climbing which is much more important than permine yes or no.

Next steps should be making more advertising to generate demand on the market and then getting in contact with the first exchanges Smiley

Keep up the good work rapidcoin Smiley

We have sent out to all the 100 sign ups, maybe you were too late.

Obviously I must've missed out on this one... Maybe because the "the countdown page" wasn't actually where the signup was... rather the signup was on the home page that also had a little countdown... the "countdown page" had just a BIG countdown, no signup Sad
But least 100 people realised that before I did... bugger.

Other than that, alright launch...picking up a few coins in the pools.

If you are feeling generous, pls send to RYbjjAKhprbaDBXDmJioL18bbCt1dFZgoE to keep me going till faucet is running.

Sent you some, we are having a give away at the moment also. Listed on the OP.

Sorry for the confusing that was caused
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
Rapid Bonjour de France !

RKqnVa1FD8QPG3fgMbr9gM9Mxgx1KcMUJ1

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

We have sent out to all the 100 sign ups, maybe you were too late.

Obviously I must've missed out on this one... Maybe because the "the countdown page" wasn't actually where the signup was... rather the signup was on the home page that also had a little countdown... the "countdown page" had just a BIG countdown, no signup Sad
But least 100 people realised that before I did... bugger.

Other than that, alright launch...picking up a few coins in the pools.

If you are feeling generous, pls send to RYbjjAKhprbaDBXDmJioL18bbCt1dFZgoE to keep me going till faucet is running.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

SuchPool.pw is proud to launch a RapidCoin Pool

http://rapid.suchpool.pw

If you like stability and reliable mining, SuchPool is the way to go. Join us!

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • VARDIFF, Stratum Server
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered Web/DBs with brand new hardware and FAST SSDs!
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://rapid.suchpool.pw:3339
Our pool has proven to be stable and trustable. We keep good care of our server and they are managed by pros. We make everthing we can to ensure the best uptime possible!
Our team is knowleadgable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

For those curious about it, here are the details about the RapidCoin currency:

• Algorithm: Scrypt
  • Max Coins: 55,000,000
  • Block time: 60 Seconds
  • Difficulty Re-Target: 1 hours
  • Block Rewards: 80 RPD / Block

To reach us:

Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Thank you for your interest in our pool, we hope to see you soon!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
rpd.cryptopool.eu is working great!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
coin are just going missing on http://rpd.dedicatedpool.com estimate just went to zero and no coins in unconfirmed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
all i get is booos cpu mining
Activity: 4

Pool is UP and RUNNING!!!!

http://rpd.coinminings.com/

We are ready for your Hahes.
Setup your workers and configure stratum now!

Only 1% fee

http://coinminings.com/perfect1.png
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
As a pretty big noob, I have learned that you have to add a special file to a hidden folder to get the wallet to work. Hope this will help:

1. Make hidden folders visible by going to map settings and select the "show hidden files and folders" option.

2. Go to main drive (C:?)  --> Users --> "Your name"(the name you use in windows) --> appData --> Roaming -->Rapidcoin

3. In this folder you have to press the right mouse button and create a simple text file (.txt) and add the following data:

Code:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=rpcusername
rpcpassword=rpcpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=45334
addnode=162.243.130.46
addnode=222.155.35.102
addnode=192.99.14.92
addnode=107.170.47.174
addnode=199.59.166.172
addnode=141.101.117.201
addnode=141.101.117.210
addnode=98.174.25.30
addnode=198.41.189.139
addnode=188.126.72.179
addnode=146.185.163.232
addnode=192.99.13.186
addnode=198.41.186.208
addnode=162.213.254.217
addnode=162.159.248.159
addnode=5.250.177.28

4. Save the file as rapidcoin.conf

5. Restart the wallet and enjoy the connection! Smiley

Happy about my help? Don't send me coins (would hurt my karma Cheesy), but Give something to the Faucet  http://getrapidcoin.com/ledger.html they're building by sending coins to ac086e4d2d04c2f44a11cf93b83e834c06222c9f1fe2126b75256a93e60dc529
Activity: 4
Just posted this on Crypsty support:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76072

Please add your support.

And no I am not paid for this.  I just believe in this coin.

Thank you for that, this is what we need. The community coming together as one.

We would like to apologize for the miss-haps that happened at launch, we were aiming for a truly flawless launch.
Things seem to have calmed down a bit now which is good news, and the hash rate is steady and slowly climbing.

As above we wish to rectify any lost coins in the rouge pool from this morning and wish to apologize again for the inconvenience it may have caused.

This is just the beginning guys, now that the stressful and busy time of launch is over, the devs can now get to work on building the community for you.

So as far as we know, that one pool is/was the only one of the bunch to have such an issue? From the posts I was worried it may have been more.

As far as we have been made aware that is the only pool, one other pool had a hickup but was fixed over IRC very fast.

Congratulations on the successful launch Smiley
I think we need less of the negative comments in regards to premining. The devs should be given adequate time to work through their proposed plans. They've already said that the premine will be put to good use and everything will be revealed to us, so we need to give them a chance to do that. Most coin devs don't care about revealing where the premine went and many don't even mention the premine until afterwards. Let's give the devs a chance.

I myself am really looking foward to seeing where this coin goes. I managed to mine 7.4 tonight so far and i'll continue mining Smiley I would be very thankful for any coins going spare if possible. My address is RL7saQXbvUzn6mKQ3aFYcopiQ9xsS4wN2F
Pages:
Jump to: