Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 32. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Nice little growing community. Good that I could help a few of you to sync the wallet.
Now I have to go outside with the dog and make a little break from this coin for at least a 3/4 hour.
good luck.
RapidHash works very well at zero % fee`S

How's it compare to what http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/ is doing? They got 385 workers totaling around 665MH/s. Showing a net hashrate of 1.29... is that gonna be the total, ie, this pool running over 50%?

141.275MH/A @ 166 workers and also 1.3 nethasrate
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just posted this on Crypsty support:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76072

Please add your support.

And no I am not paid for this.  I just believe in this coin.

Thank you for that, this is what we need. The community coming together as one.

We would like to apologize for the miss-haps that happened at launch, we were aiming for a truly flawless launch.
Things seem to have calmed down a bit now which is good news, and the hash rate is steady and slowly climbing.

As above we wish to rectify any lost coins in the rouge pool from this morning and wish to apologize again for the inconvenience it may have caused.

This is just the beginning guys, now that the stressful and busy time of launch is over, the devs can now get to work on building the community for you.

Activity: 31
RW7npHNFmXFDyuvUY97Y7xcp3KNvLyGPyT
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

How's it compare to what http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/ is doing? They got 385 workers totaling around 665MH/s. Showing a net hashrate of 1.29... is that gonna be the total, ie, this pool running over 50%?
Activity: 28
Just posted this on Crypsty support:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76072

Please add your support.

And no I am not paid for this.  I just believe in this coin.
Activity: 28
pwrj.pool removed from list I see .... thank you dev!
I was one of his victums   got me for 5hrs @ 900khs   zero coins!

We are sorry about this, we removed as soon as we were alerted. If you can remember what your coin balance was (we will check against how many coins the pool earned) we will re-imburse you for them from the pre-mine.

No that doesn't mean everyone PM us trying to get free coins, it's going to take some investigation before you receive them.

Very honorable of you.  Your behavior throughout the start-up is a major reason why I have faith in this coin.
Invest your premine in uncommon projects ITS 2014
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

We are sorry about this, we removed as soon as we were alerted. If you can remember what your coin balance was (we will check against how many coins the pool earned) we will re-imburse you for them from the pre-mine.

No that doesn't mean everyone PM us trying to get free coins, it's going to take some investigation before you receive them.

was not part of that mess... but love that this dev is behind his coin!!!! good job....
Activity: 42
Ive been on http://rapid.stablehash.com/ Things are running smooth lets get some more miners. Join the party.

RVGsKxd5EUjNcpedybdaVR2MmYWAfS2717

Activity: 14

Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

Activity: 98
Let's dump this premine coin lads  Cool Cool Cool Cool

ALL ABOARD CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

yes this coin has very very small reward compared to the amount the dev has
Activity: 266
Received free 25 RPD, thanks!
Activity: 336

if you read the first page you know it was done to get this coin going... everything is out in the open they have ledger on the coin website.... people are already trading this coin on the forum..

Activity: 420

Activity: 99
Activity: 11
Hashrapid completely down. Havent earned 1 single coin @210kh/s  Angry

RRShJA7uCzPKWaxyGjNYfQC1Rha1RTUY2c
what u guys do to get ur wallet to work on windows? mine says no block source available... thanks in advance!!! 

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=rpcusername
rpcpassword=rpcpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=45334
addnode=162.243.130.46
addnode=222.155.35.102
addnode=192.99.14.92
addnode=107.170.47.174
addnode=199.59.166.172
addnode=141.101.117.201
addnode=141.101.117.210
addnode=98.174.25.30
addnode=198.41.185.208
addnode=162.213.254.217
addnode=162.159.247.159
addnode=173.209.34.73
addnode=5.250.177.28

tried this still have the same issue... just curious where are u located? im in usa
europe. in which folder is your .conf should be in user/appdata...../rapidcoin
good luck

thanks thats what i was doing wrong.... lets get this party started... if your wallet says no blocks put config file in user/appdata/roaming/rapidcoin this was for windows 8.1 hope it helps RJrDWBYHhhm3fsYzh2NmFK2wcxHV2PRero

youre welcome. feel free to donate Smiley RQpwuyrFiLyoRxGqkvfa5kFzDn6GFbxDSL
Pages:
Jump to: