Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 66. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://rpd.hashrapid.com  We will be ready the minute the wallets are live, and just got done optimizing the rapid pool Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
at what time the launch? (UTC+1)

1 am Sunday 9th February
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
at what time the launch? (UTC+1)
Don't invest in pre-mine coins! let this be the end of pre-mining forever!! no getting rich for free anymore!!

Have you even read the thread? We have stated numerous times what it is for and even have a ledger on where it went. So please refrain from making invalid statements.
Activity: 588
Don't invest in pre-mine coins! let this be the end of pre-mining forever!! no getting rich for free anymore!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
There is no info about block halvings

Blocks are halved roughly every ~6months.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
There is no info about block halvings
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
which times is correct. the countdown link shows me its like 15 hours till lunch and the website shows its 6 hours i just confused.

The official website counter is wrong, use the countdown page on main post. Sorry all for the inconvenience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is 60block retarget small enough? If this coin does get popular, we will get difficulty buttfucked by multipools. This is currently happening with Leafcoin

Compared to lots of coins with 1440 blocks retargets, it's not that bad. Though KGW should be pretty much a mandatory addition nowadays.

By the way, why is this coin getting popular? It's bland as f. Nothing new here.
Activity: 238
which times is correct. the countdown link shows me its like 15 hours till lunch and the website shows its 6 hours i just confused.
Activity: 56
Is 60block retarget small enough? If this coin does get popular, we will get difficulty buttfucked by multipools. This is currently happening with Leafcoin
Oh well nm maybe the next coin will launch on time..

If you see the countdown timer on the front page there is still another 16~ hours to go.

Then someone coded your countdown wrong as mine shows 00:00:00 and I'm in NZ.

We were made aware of the issue, that is why we added the link to the OP as our web dev was busy trying to get everything else finished.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we just want to make sure everyone knows we do actually plan on launching on time!
Activity: 832

If you see the countdown timer on the front page there is still another 16~ hours to go.

Then someone coded your countdown wrong as mine shows 00:00:00 and I'm in NZ.

Activity: 832
Activity: 56
Where can down the wallet?
Activity: 182
Same shit different day.
The first batch of e-mails for the lucky 100 sign-ups has been sent out! Please also check your spam/junk box as we have had a couple of reports of it going there for some reason!

Also I have a message to pass on from the web dev, the forum is now up and operational!

http://forum.getrapidcoin.com

So come along and join the community if you wish! - minor changes are still being made so you may notice some lag/errors time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: