Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 67. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm in with my rig asap in RPD, rig is pointed to rpd.hashrapid.com  (im feel good here with MINT;) )

Wish all the best to dev team Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
RAPIDCOIN MINING POOL PRE-LAUNCH!!!
http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/

HIGH PERFORMANCE HARDWARE, DDOS PROTECTED!
REGISTRATION is open. You may sign up and create your workers ahead of time!

Features:
0% FEES FOR LIFE
STRATUM, VARDIFF, PPNLS
DDOS-PROTECTED
Fast server with 4x hexacore CPUs
Ramdisk and Memcache
Payouts are run every minute!

http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/
Activity: 55
yeah, same for me, onion is dead, hope rapidcoin will be better
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
OnionCoin is dead  Sad Waiting for RapidCoin
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
cant wait to see what it can do Smiley nice i love it
Activity: 154
looks good, nice logo Smiley
Activity: 3
nice coin!
i am waitttttttting for ~~~
Activity: 42
I am looking forward to this coin, so far it looks like the devs have their shit together, unlike the last failed launches.
Crossing my fingers for a smooth launch.
I will be all ready to go with 20mh power at launch  Grin
Activity: 27
Hi all, we put up a new pool featuring DDOS Protection and SSL, register before launch so you can start RAPID minding  Cheesy

https://www.crypticpool.com/rpd/

Server Info:

Technical Spec: Quad Core Xeon, 48gb memory, DDOS Protection, full site SSL

Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://crypticpool.com:3338

Reminder: Never use the same login and pass for different pools!

Fee: 1%
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Right guys, its now 24 hours for launch and we are all in the final stages!

We would like to thank you all for your support/contributions so far!

Sorry if we haven't PM'd you back yet as we have received a lot so far and it takes time to go through each one, don't worry we will get to you! Everything is moving along smoothly and we are testing every different scenario to make sure there are no errors to ensure a smooth launch.

Our web dev has passed on that our own dedicated forums are ready and will be released shorty for all you that want to sign up there!

Remember guys this is just the beginning!

Getting excited !!!!
Activity: 14
Right guys, its now 24 hours for launch and we are all in the final stages!

We would like to thank you all for your support/contributions so far!

Sorry if we haven't PM'd you back yet as we have received a lot so far and it takes time to go through each one, don't worry we will get to you! Everything is moving along smoothly and we are testing every different scenario to make sure there are no errors to ensure a smooth launch.

Our web dev has passed on that our own dedicated forums are ready and will be released shorty for all you that want to sign up there!

Remember guys this is just the beginning!

Activity: 196
All of these failed launches... Maxcoin, Onioncoin, hell even Mint had some trouble... with all of this wasted hype and attention, some not even having a website / networks, and this is the only one that doesn't look like a monstrous failure, and it's not getting any attention.

This is exctly what I have been wondering since yesterday  Huh

People just want pump and dumps  Undecided

Agree look at my fav coin Prospercoin no premine kimotos prosperdays a real dev developed mac linux windows wallets is developing faucets and games himself videos promos etc and big developments in the pipeline and only 49mh's in miners..

Scam coin pump and dumps 2 3 4 5 6 gh's alt coins are going all in the wrong direction i will stick with my little slow coins and make quiet a few btc at the end done it time and time again whist people pump and dump and waste their hash rates..

But it seems all they want is pump and dump you are right totally...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All of these failed launches... Maxcoin, Onioncoin, hell even Mint had some trouble... with all of this wasted hype and attention, some not even having a website / networks, and this is the only one that doesn't look like a monstrous failure, and it's not getting any attention.

People just want pump and dumps  Undecided
Activity: 18

Liking these logos  Grin
Activity: 196
Activity: 56
I like the font and styling. Nice work. The swirls have too much shading, I think. But that's just one man's onion.
Activity: 65
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Here is a logo that has the R for Rapidcoin in it:

For layouts: http://i62.tinypic.com/2iariow.png

If you need the original sent, PM me.
Activity: 266
i liked the name
Pages:
Jump to: