Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 68. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will certainly be mining this on launch!
Activity: 14
seems nice, will mine Smiley

Thanks for all the support guys! Without you all this wouldn't be possible.

I hope you are all ready for launch as it is getting very close!
Activity: 55
seems nice, will mine Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
No problem. I like your coin, and your enthusiasm. Good luck to you...
Here's the link for layouts: http://i59.tinypic.com/1247y4p.png

Awesome work!

Will pass onto the web dev, and will send you a pm shortly.
Cleaned up your logo a bit by vectorizing and got rid of the jaggies:

Will you be listed on an exchange soon? I see mintpal.com is new. Maybe they'd be open to get you up and running in a few days. (I'm not affiliated with them, I just like their clean interface)

Good luck!

Mintpal.com does look nice, but that is a secondary priority at this stage. We are working full steam ahead to have a flawless fair launch for all. We can only do this once, and we want to do it right.

After launch we will then move onto the next stage of things which includes getting listed on exchanges so people without mining rigs have a chance to get RapidCoin also Smiley

This is just the beginning guys!
+1 on Mintpal...awesome exchange so far. And no, I'm not affiliated....
Activity: 56
Will you be listed on an exchange soon? I see mintpal.com is new. Maybe they'd be open to get you up and running in a few days. (I'm not affiliated with them, I just like their clean interface)

Good luck!

WE ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION - GET PREPARED!

* Dedicated servers at 10Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* We've been the first pool up and running at all launches we've participated in!
* There is a 1% fee! Yeah, it costs a lot to buy, host and manage servers. However we do not charge any transaction fees! If you think 1% is much, then you should try one of the pools without a fee - good luck!  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I don't really see anything special/new about this coin.

Have started to give up mining new coins for the sake of them being new.
Well all the 100 free RPD signups are all taken now! (you will receive an e-mail within 24 hours after launch for all eligible)

Everyone can still signup to receive the launch information to their e-mail, but this will also be displayed every where else, so its not necessary.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I AM HERE,GOOD COIN.
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Im in,i like the name its catchy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Probably Hashrapid, I recognize them from TOP and DOGE
Activity: 57
I'm actually really excited for this and about to register for a pool so my miner will go to it on launch....

Question is, which pool will actually get miners.

Im curious, which pool has people registered at?

I dont need pool operators linking me to their pool, i see them thru the thread

Same here, rather surprised at the lack of attention this is getting. I will definitely be mining this from the start, I see definite value in this.

what pool you gonna join, i'll join in lol dont want to be the only one on a pool
Looks very interesting, I'll keep a close eye on this. Also, i think 1% premine is too much. You can make more money if the coin is accepted by other investors. The less the premine is , the better futher the rapid coin has!

We can understand why people dislike pre-mine, but if you read above our reasoning is clear. The pre-mine is solely to promote health and longevity of the coin through give aways, bounties, services, marketing etc.

Without all the above the coin would not be able to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: