Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live - page 4. (Read 38064 times)

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

"Raptoreum 420420 Futures code is here with a plethora of updates and changes to set the foundations that will allow $RTM to be one of the most advanced blockchains in the world!"

The Twitter link to this announcement can be found here
The Github link can be found here
A cool introduction video can be found here

Congrats team!!!

Edit:  Adding the blog link here

So it activates after approx: 30-32 days? I calculated with 120 secs blocktime.

Correct!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
If I had to guess, I'd say you're pretty close.  BigPiggy01 would be the expert here tho
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

"Raptoreum 420420 Futures code is here with a plethora of updates and changes to set the foundations that will allow $RTM to be one of the most advanced blockchains in the world!"

Congrats team!!!

Edit:  Adding the blog link here

So it activates after approx: 30-32 days? I calculated with 120 secs blocktime.
New article from Bitcoin Insider!  Check it out here!

That is nice press coverage but try to leave it in the open as in the full URL. Rickrolling used to be a competitive event on here!

Ooof!  Edited
New article from Bitcoin Insider!  Check it out here!

That is nice press coverage but try to leave it in the open as in the full URL. Rickrolling used to be a competitive event on here!
Activity: 2
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Forward, raptors! Only forward!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Congrats team!!!

Edit:  Adding the blog link here

The pinned tweet on the Raptoreum Twitter account is interesting..  Shocked  Read it here)

From Twitter

"Our Developers have just hinted block 420420 at Github 🟩Expect to hear more 👀

#SpreadThoseWings #Raptoreum $RTM #QualityInCode"

Keep an eye on the Discord and the other social media links for more updates!

That's coming fork height in about a month and a bit!

Excited!  Counting down  Cool
That's kind of good news thanks

It would have beengreater for  beginners like me  if exact details of milestones  and their delivery date can be mentioned on the website.

That comes with the problem of fate's fickle finger being an equal opportunity asshole. If 2020 till now has shown one thing, it is stick to milestones, no one who has given out specific dates in the space has met them. The project philosophy is better honest and reliable as the best of plans get messed up badly by nonsense like lockdowns, school closures etc etc etc
From Twitter

That's coming fork height in about a month and a bit!
Activity: 35
That's kind of good news thanks

It would have beengreater for  beginners like me  if exact details of milestones  and their delivery date can be mentioned on the website.
Very promising project !!!
One query though If there are any confirmed dates or months in which the deliverables are to released ?

I know they've mentioned it before (and more recently in the AMA video - specific timestamp here), they said that at this time the developers are unable to work full time on the project and they don't want to go down the road of empty promises for the sake of having specific dates on paper.  I agree with that, as plans are always changing!  

They are great at providing updates when they're available though, and are also approachable on Discord if you've got questions on how things are going.   If you haven't already, I suggest watching the AMA video (linked here) or follow their social media channels and Discord to get updates when they're available!  If anything, the community is great and helpful!
From Twitter

Activity: 35
Very promising project !!!
One query though If there are any confirmed dates or months in which the deliverables are to released ?
Interested in trivia?  The Raptoreum community trivia game is every Monday and Thursday nights in the general Discord server.  Check it out tonight and win some $RTM!  Oh, and I heard there's always a 99.99% chance of rain...Wink

Tonight at 11PM BST

https://discord.gg/nYQxQRsN
Questions are always welcome in the thread!
Hey all,

Just commenting with the latest from the team. They released a YouTube video on Thursday answering some questions that that community had. It's AMA style and they've mentioned they will be doing this again in the future.

If you've got questions you can ask them on their Discord or Telegram (or their social media pages).

The video can be found here
Pages:
Jump to: