Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RAVENBIT DIY Physical coins [SOLD OUT] - page 6. (Read 14844 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
His identity isn't revealed so I'll take anything I read with a grain of salt. You didn't claim him to be a man but the silhouette on the coins design is clearly shaped like the head of a male. It's not ambiguous at all.  Roll Eyes

Even though there are many brilliant women in IT the chances Satoshi being a man or that the group had more male then female members are rather good.

I wasn't playing the odds; I based my decision on the fact that Satoshi's online profile listed his gender as male.

Good point.
So either he is male or want's to be seen as male.
Activity: 707
His identity isn't revealed so I'll take anything I read with a grain of salt. You didn't claim him to be a man but the silhouette on the coins design is clearly shaped like the head of a male. It's not ambiguous at all.  Roll Eyes

Even though there are many brilliant women in IT the chances Satoshi being a man or that the group had more male then female members are rather good.

I wasn't playing the odds; I based my decision on the fact that Satoshi's online profile listed his gender as male.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'd love to order custom sticker's, can this be done? can they be numbered? if yes than I would buy a bunch of the coins. Please let me know or pm me Smiley
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
*Satoshi Nakamoto

Had to recheck that binary to make sure we didnt spell his/her/their name wrong.

Satoshi's identity has yet to be revealed let alone his gender. Why then is the silhouette on the coin of a man? Hmmm.
That's why I won't purchase it.

1) Nowhere have I indicated that the profile on my coin is a man's profile.
2) It is common knowledge that Satoshi's P2P Foundation account details list him as a 37 year old male living in Japan (see Vice article here)
Code:
According to his P2P foundation account details, Satoshi claimed to be a 37-year-old male living in Japan

December 31, 2013, 06:23:13 PM
Is it possible to see the public key through the hologram or somewhere else on the coin?

Yes, I'm working on getting detailed pics of this on the website, so that the process is more clear. The outer 5mm of the hologram is partially transparent. The public key label will line up with the partially transparent portion of the hologram so that the public key is viewable. The public key labels are also transparent, so you have the option of placing the public key label on top of the hologram. See ravenbit.com/features and ravenbit.com/instructions for more details and I will update this post when I post additional pics.
December 31, 2013, 06:17:03 PM
*Satoshi Nakamoto

Had to recheck that binary to make sure we didnt spell his/her/their name wrong.

Satoshi's identity has yet to be revealed let alone his gender. Why then is the silhouette on the coin of a man? Hmmm.

1) Nowhere have I indicated that the profile on my coin is a man's profile.
2) It is common knowledge that Satoshi's P2P Foundation account details list him as a 37 year old male living in Japan (see Vice article here)
Code:
According to his P2P foundation account details, Satoshi claimed to be a 37-year-old male living in Japan
December 30, 2013, 05:09:33 AM
Is it possible to see the public key through the hologram or somewhere else on the coin?
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
December 30, 2013, 03:18:39 AM
*Satoshi Nakamoto

December 30, 2013, 01:41:47 AM
Hey I will buy a kit with just regular USPS ground shipping. Is there a payment @ - I didn't see it.

Thx and good work, I would have loved a silver proof of this!

Short run of a silver proof is coming - sign up for the newsletter at ravenbit.com for updates.

If you are ordering just 1 kit USPS first class shipping should be available for $4 (if you are in the U.S.). International will be roughly ~$10 more. PM me if you have any issues.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
December 29, 2013, 10:44:01 PM
Hey I will buy a kit with just regular USPS ground shipping. Is there a payment @ - I didn't see it.

Thx and good work, I would have loved a silver proof of this!
December 29, 2013, 10:21:06 PM
Price drop:

$29 for the kit

or

$19 for coin, 2 holograms and air-tite capsule
legendary
Activity: 1050
December 27, 2013, 06:20:57 PM
Very cool but again too much money for a copper coin Sad silver plated I could justify $75, but that's essentially a large penny.

Good luck, I'll watch incase you decide to drop prices. But can mind my own coins for a lot less lol.
legendary
Activity: 896
December 27, 2013, 05:17:26 PM
Nice design/ambition. I can't justify paying $60+ for a coin thats not made of any precious metal. Good luck though!
December 27, 2013, 02:09:42 PM
110$ Int.l shipping is just too expensive.
I would love to buy one of these, but damn!

Are there no other shipping alternatives (to Norway)?

I agree, it's just that the cheaper USPS alternatives are slow. If that is alright with you, it looks like shipping for 1 or 2 coins to Oslo (not sure where you are) is about $15 for USPS First class international, $40 for USPS Priority mail and $50 for USPS Priority mail express. I'm working on getting these prices built into the site, but in the meantime PM me and we can work out one of these options for the time being.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
December 27, 2013, 01:44:24 PM
110$ Int.l shipping is just too expensive.
I would love to buy one of these, but damn!

Are there no other shipping alternatives (to Norway)?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
December 25, 2013, 08:32:34 PM
I would buy one but their to expensive if they were $40 i would get them
December 25, 2013, 07:38:38 PM
*Satoshi Nakamoto

December 24, 2013, 09:57:51 AM
The binary reads "Satoshi Nakamoko" !  Grin

Wink
December 24, 2013, 08:44:37 AM
All these physical bitcoins look really good  Grin btw, do you have intl shipping available?

Thanks, miffman.

Yes, we currently offer shipping worldwide via Fedex. Check out ravenbit.com for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: