Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN) - page 11. (Read 1170240 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is this really a shit coin? Still can't tell for myself
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
reported

No sense in reporting this thread mate, this will be the main Ravencoin ANN thread, moving forward. If you would like to learn more, please join us on discord to understand why there has been a migration of the community to new discord servers, and new ANN threads, Also stay tuned to the new Discord and ANN threads for the most up to date information about Ravencoin. Cheers!

Maybe i should have read this better, lulz.

Hope you're well.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 310
Merit: 16
Windows defender reporting Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D7!ml in Nanominer windows 3.2.2 service.dll

What do you guys think? Anyone else seen this. Been using it to mine Ravencoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
This pump is at the top of my list for head scratchers. There is no reasoning for the current pump in price.

It's a Doge ride, now Raven fly. All want to reach the moon.

But honestly, check Doge & Raven charts on the volume & price discovery on coinmarketcap. I think the same people & similar tactics are used for both pumps.
Both have a distinctive wave volume charts for the spikes to build.

No doubt it's a pump. The question is when they start dumping and move on.

Losing development funding and developers is no reason for any coin to go to an all time high.

Just like DOGE, people will buy at the high and get burned.

Very needed to assess if you are new to this project but if you are also  a risk taker there's so much excitement when you
see that the assets continue to rise.

There's no certain point where the pump will stop and those early takers will start to cashout and take what they've earned
for supporting and holding this coin, congrats though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
This pump is at the top of my list for head scratchers. There is no reasoning for the current pump in price.

But honestly, check Doge & Raven charts on the volume & price discovery on coinmarketcap. I think the same people & similar tactics are used for both pumps.

No doubt it's a pump. The question is when they start dumping and move on.

Losing development funding and developers is no reason for any coin to go to an all time high.

Just like DOGE, people will buy at the high and get burned.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
You can't do it with old version, since you will be on the wrong chain.
Download new wallet from official site: https://ravencoin.org/
Activity: 2
Guys, I have also issue with syncing the desktop wallet wth the network. It stopped to 77% and it's "loading" all day. I tried with the older version 2.5, same issue. Does anyone resolved this?
Thanks
Activity: 58
 Shocked this pump season is amusing. I will say it will make it to 50 cents USD in the next few weeks and highly possible it can reach $1 by the end of year. I'd even bet that it will blow DOGE out of its kennel in the next 2 years  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I really love what's happening on the Market and congrats to raven coin holders and traders  it is going to the moon already, Reaching ATH 0.21$ and going to the number 50 Spot this day!
Activity: 133
Merit: 5

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I've got 0.5% fee on https://rvn.suprnova.cc and anonymous mining without registration is also enabled (-u wallet_address)
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
I'm having trouble with nanopool, first massive ping delays, now it wont connect. Anybody else having problems like that?

Yes...also, no idea whats going on, but it sucks, we're losing money
Activity: 310
Merit: 16
I'm having trouble with nanopool, first massive ping delays, now it wont connect. Anybody else having problems like that?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
bro it is pump cycle season, alll shitcoins will go up....90% of them will dump back down lmao, this is one of them!
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

It still has a huge following... believers.

But I cannot see how this coin will ever get to its former "glory"

Its out of the top 100 and I'm sure by end of this year, out of top 200.

It has nothing going for it anymore.  

Whats new, or whats coming!?

You were proven wrong pretty fast  Grin
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
why is there so much wallet corruption ? If this were to happen with ETH or BTC the whole crypto market would collapse
Pages:
Jump to: