Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN) - page 10. (Read 1170215 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 27
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello.

I have a bit of a problem guys. I have a ravencoin wallet on my desktop and it seems to be stuck syncing with the network blocks...

Its been over 24 hours now after since i opened ravencore wallet open and its stuck at 17% now, 2 years behind...

Anyone else having this problem?  My internet connections is very good so that's not the problem...

I am a complete noob when it comes to this so please bare with me...

Is there something i can do ?
I have looked for a settings tab but i can only find options and the setting have been the same since i opened wallet, i have not touched anything...

Also , i did a complete reinstall...

Anyone have an idea what's going on or what i need to do???

Thanks

Maybe try to install/save the blocks on another hard drive?,make sure when u reinstall that u also delete the old downloaded blocks, sometimes it helps.
Hi i have 2 Raven.dat wallets, how do i close a wallet and open another wallet simply?? cant find a simple answer. many thanks for the help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
hi guys
i have RX470 4GB Sapphire (Elpida EDW4032BABG · 113-7E353FU-M78)
OC: core1126 with 800~810MV   memory:1900
miner: teamredminer
coin: RVN
i got 13.5 MH for GPU with 57C with fan 50~60% with 80-85 watt report on hiveos
(if i increase memory to 1975 i have 14.5 for each card but temperature goes up and not idle for me)

any suggestion for better hash with lower temperature?

thanks for your great opinion
13.5 MH at 60 degrees is a very good mining result.
My video cards do not want to mine more than 10 MH, and any increase in frequencies leads to a reboot of the farm.
You can use more powerful fans to cool your graphics cards to lower temperatures, but I wouldn't do that because you already have a great hashrate.
Activity: 1
Hello.

I have a bit of a problem guys. I have a ravencoin wallet on my desktop and it seems to be stuck syncing with the network blocks...

Its been over 24 hours now after since i opened ravencore wallet open and its stuck at 17% now, 2 years behind...

Anyone else having this problem?  My internet connections is very good so that's not the problem...

I am a complete noob when it comes to this so please bare with me...

Is there something i can do ?
I have looked for a settings tab but i can only find options and the setting have been the same since i opened wallet, i have not touched anything...

Also , i did a complete reinstall...

Anyone have an idea what's going on or what i need to do???

Thanks

Activity: 197
hi guys
i have RX470 4GB Sapphire (Elpida EDW4032BABG · 113-7E353FU-M78)
OC: core1126 with 800~810MV   memory:1900
miner: teamredminer
coin: RVN
i got 13.5 MH for GPU with 57C with fan 50~60% with 80-85 watt report on hiveos
(if i increase memory to 1975 i have 14.5 for each card but temperature goes up and not idle for me)

any suggestion for better hash with lower temperature?

thanks for your great opinion
Activity: 10
Anybody have bios or core/clock specs for mining RVN? I popped on real quick from ETH just to see what I would get per card. Mining ETH at 27mh/s at 75W per RX480 8GB, mining RVN at 8mh/s at 85W. I can squeeze it to 10 if I reset all my settings to default.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1

as i did the first time around, but has gone to shit and this is nothing by pump and dump on a shitcoin....it will dump again all teh way soon, watch.
you are only lucky because whale bots pumping all alts during this time lmao.

... said with a high pitched, little bitchy voice...

As Piston Honda wakes in his bed, he turns to his mother, "Mommy? Mommy? why are all the other shit coins going up and mine arn't...?"
"Well Piston," said his mother, "you're in the wrong coins because your brain is small. All you can do now is spread FUD
FUD
Fud
fud"
... slowly piston drifts off... as his mother chokes the last little bit of life from him...

Sad, very sad.
Activity: 98
bro it is pump cycle season, alll shitcoins will go up....90% of them will dump back down lmao, this is one of them!

HEY Ass-Piston,
You dumb ass.
You add no value - just FUD. You should just go away.
FUD, FUD, FUD

You were a hater at .015 cents and you are hater at .25 cents.
Your bullshit and FUD missed a 25x return. You dumb ass.

Go back to ass-pistioning yourself.

Meanwhile - I made a small fortune on RVN - and so have many others
Money is money - and I made money....
Go RVN

as i did the first time around, but has gone to shit and this is nothing by pump and dump on a shitcoin....it will dump again all teh way soon, watch.

We have a bunch of new investors in crypto, so the pump and pump schemes can work again. Plus we still have a bunch of people that will never learn and continue to chase the next shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
bro it is pump cycle season, alll shitcoins will go up....90% of them will dump back down lmao, this is one of them!

HEY Ass-Piston,
You dumb ass.
FUD, FUD, FUD

Go RVN

Activity: 46
Merit: 33
Hi! Could someone give me advice: I have 8x1050Ti and my current hashrate ~52Mh. But my average hashrate only ~40Mh.
When I mined Eth my hashrate was stable. Maybe this is raven's feature or I have a problem with my cards?
Activity: 11

HEY Ass-Piston,
You dumb ass.
FUD, FUD, FUD

Go RVN

Activity: 51
If someone has observed the situation of the last few days by Raven, is there any information or opinion why such a dump and a sharp rebound and pump?
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Raven isn't fork of Bitcoin chain (as BSV or BCH are). Only code is forked.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 99.9% coins are forks of BTC code.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As i understand price skyrocket after announced about security tokens offering on Raven. But how its possible if raven just a fork of Bitcoin? Are u developing infrastructure for this? STO need privacy at least...  Huh
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Rats are getting out of holes and sharing their opinions.  Cheesy
Go buy XRP, mate!
Activity: 5
I'm surprised this coin is even still top 100, honestly
Activity: 24

I have not been able to synchronize my 4.3.2.1 wallet since yesterday, it always gives me 0 active connections. why??? has there been any changes ?? thank you
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
For all miners:

I've upgraded https://rvn.suprnova.cc to add anonymous mining, you can just point your rig to the pool by using -u wallet_address and
I've added localized stratum servers for the US & Canada.

Fee is also reduced to 0.5%

Give it a try
Is this really a shit coin? Still can't tell for myself
Pages:
Jump to: