Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN) - page 16. (Read 1170240 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Both core and memory are important on this algo, but I would say core is more important.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
is kawpow algorithm based on memory or core ?

all of my rx470 gpus and rx570 gpus have modded bios for eth.
Should i go back the original rom ?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 220
New miner
KawPowMiner v1.2.3

The links are for the previous version. It's also better not to link directly to the zip file.
There have been problems with that in another thread.

https://github.com/RavenCommunity/kawpowminer/releases
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
so called ''supporters'' like Patrick Byrne who were probably the creators of the ASICS for RVN
I believe too this is the case.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
You know your shitcoin is dead when the only people posting on your bitcointalk thread are pool shills.

RIP RVN. The idea was fine. It's just too bad decentralization didn't work out.
The tech/development behind this was great. There just wasn't any real purpose for it. Cool coin, just needed to be put to work somehow.

There is definitely a purpose, just too many wall street pigs are manipulating this coin, the so called ''supporters'' like Patrick Byrne who were probably the creators of the ASICS for RVN along with the addition of that irresistible 5x margin sell on Binance and Bitmax at the same time.

Look how Unibright is doing just for the lulz.

This coin is as dead as it gets.
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
You know your shitcoin is dead when the only people posting on your bitcointalk thread are pool shills.

The tech/development behind this was great. There just wasn't any real purpose for it. Cool coin, just needed to be put to work somehow.

Sounds like it's about time for another discord vote on algo changes. If only there was a way to get consensus on a distributed peer to peer ledger. Beats me.

Centralized coins are only going to get more centralized over the long-term. Especially if you ban people for asking basic questions that anyone in the community should be able to answer. Guess I don't get a vote. Probably for the best. It's so easy to opt out of a shitcoin. You just sell. Looks like everyone agrees it's time to sell based on the low price. It was this low when I got into RVN lol. Thank goodness I sold most at the top.

Roll Eyes

Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
anyone know what is DAG size and how fast it rise  Huh  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Sounds like it's about time for another discord vote on algo changes. If only there was a way to get consensus on a distributed peer to peer ledger. Beats me.

Centralized coins are only going to get more centralized over the long-term. Especially if you ban people for asking basic questions that anyone in the community should be able to answer. Guess I don't get a vote. Probably for the best. It's so easy to opt out of a shitcoin. You just sell. Looks like everyone agrees it's time to sell based on the low price. It was this low when I got into RVN lol. Thank goodness I sold most at the top.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Activity: 560
ExtStock exchange announced that it will add Ravencoin for trading, trading pairs RVN / BTC, RVN / EUR, RVN / USD, trading is available from May 26
https://twitter.com/extstock/status/1265234840728805377?s=20

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

It's not like any shitcoin is having a good time in this market
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Binance Enables Isolated Margin Trading for RVN, TRX, VET, XLM and XTZ

Binance
1 day ago
Fellow Binancians,

Binance has enabled Isolated Margin trading for the following assets and trading pairs:

New Isolated Margin Assets: RVN, TRX, VET, XLM and XTZ

New Isolated Borrowable Assets: RVN, TRX, VET, XLM and XTZ

New Isolated Margin Pairs: RVN/BTC, RVN/USDT,  TRX/BT, TRX/USD, VET/BTC, VET/USD, XLM/BTC, XLM/USDT, XTZ/BTC and XTZ/USDT

For a list of all supported assets and trading pairs for margin trading, please refer to https://www.binance.com/en/margin-fee.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2020/05/28

looks like it is still alive Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Update
KawPowMiner v1.2.3 released

Changes
-Added a loop so that the software will continue to try to connect to the stratum if it gets disconnected
-Added miner version to mining.subscribe

Forum topic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kawpowminer-v123-first-kawpow-miner-for-miners-nvidiaamd-winlinx-5246518
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
too much inflation... will take a long time for price rise..

Who thinks how the price of a coin will behave after halving bitcoin? I think that in a month the price will gradually begin to rise.
If the money supply are the $ and the goods are Ravencoin, I think that the problem its too much Deflation.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
too much inflation... will take a long time for price rise..

Who thinks how the price of a coin will behave after halving bitcoin? I think that in a month the price will gradually begin to rise.
Activity: 131
What is the best miner for kawpow on HiveOS ?
is there any overclock advise for Asus P106-100 6GB ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Well weekly rvn/btc chart is showing bullish divergence so we should see price going up soon enough
Activity: 172
Cryptocurrency - a new world order
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
New miner
KawPowMiner v1.2.2 for new algo Ravencoin released

Features
Nvidia+AMD
Windows+Linux
Stratum mining without proxy
Farm failover (getwork + stratum)

Download
Windows: https://github.com/RavenCommunity/kawpowminer/releases/download/1.2.2/kawpowminer-windows-1.2.2.zip
Ubuntu16: https://github.com/RavenCommunity/kawpowminer/releases/download/1.2.2/kawpowminer-ubuntu16-1.2.2.zip
Ubuntu18: https://github.com/RavenCommunity/kawpowminer/releases/download/1.2.2/kawpowminer-ubuntu18-1.2.2.zip

Usage
Use command
Code:
kawpowminer --help
to call all available commands

Hashrate

Nvidia:                                                   AMD:
1063 - 9.5-10.5 mh/s                             RX470 8gb - 10 mh/s
1066 - 10-12 mh/s                                 RX480 8gb - 11.5 mh/s
1070 - 14-15 mh/s                                 RX580 8gb - 13 mh/s
1070ti - 15-16 mh/s                               Vega56 - 20-22 mh/s
P104-100 - 16-18 mh/s                          Vega64 - 23-24 mh/s
1080 - 16-18 mh/s
1660 - 10 mh/s
1660ti - 15-16 mh/s
1080ti - 23-27 mh/s
2060 - 17 mh/s
2070 - 21-22 mh/s
2080 - 28-29 mh/s
2080ti - 35-37 mh/s

FAQ

Why is my hashrate with Nvidia cards on Windows 10 so low?
The new WDDM 2.x driver on Windows 10 uses a different way of addressing the GPU. This is good for a lot of things, but not for ETH mining.

-For Kepler GPUs: I actually don't know. Please let me know what works best for good old Kepler.
-For Maxwell 1 GPUs: Unfortunately the issue is a bit more serious on the GTX750Ti, already causing suboptimal performance on Win7 and Linux. Apparently about 4MH/s can still be reached on Linux, which, depending on ETH price, could still be profitable, considering the relatively low power draw.
-For Maxwell 2 GPUs: There is a way of mining ETH at Win7/8/Linux speeds on Win10, by downgrading the GPU driver to a Win7 one (350.12 recommended) and using a build that was created using CUDA 6.5.
-For Pascal GPUs: You have to use the latest WDDM 2.1 compatible drivers in combination with Windows 10 Anniversary edition in order to get the full potential of your Pascal GPU.

Why is a GTX 1080 slower than a GTX 1070?
Because of the GDDR5X memory, which can't be fully utilized for ETH mining (yet).

Are AMD cards also affected by slowdowns with increasing DAG size?
Only GCN 1.0 GPUs (78x0, 79x0, 270, 280), but in a different way. You'll see that on each new epoch (30K blocks), the hashrate will go down a little bit.

Can I still mine ETH with my 2GB GPU?
Not really, your VRAM must be above the DAG size (Currently about 2.15 GB.) to get best performance. Without it severe hash loss will occur.

nvrtc64_102_0.dll not found...
You have to upgrade your Nvidia drivers. Install cuda 10.2.

Why windows defender delete exe file?
The exe of a miner is recognized by antiviruses as a virus, for normal operation add the folder with the miner to the antivirus exceptions.
Thanks for the announcement, a good miner with support for two manufacturers at once.
I must say that the main theme is presented here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kawpowminer-v123-first-kawpow-miner-for-miners-nvidiaamd-winlinx-5246518
Pages:
Jump to: