Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅ [ANN] Receive 2 million POOL during donation and join free airdrop! ✅✅ - page 2. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Cool stuff thanks for airdrop wish you development and prosperity
Activity: 10
It would be interesting to know what the project is waiting for in the future, and how quickly all the plans will be realized?
Activity: 22
What's the total bounty supply?
Activity: 37
Пoжepтвoвaниe и блaгoтвopитeльнocть вo вce вpeмeнa пpивeтcтвyю. Этo блaгoe дeлo. Teм людям кoтopыe дeлaют пoжepтвoвaниe вepнётcя в дecять paз бoльшe нaзaд.Люди дoбpыe дeлaйтe дoбpo , бyдeтe жить xopoшo.
Donation and charity welcome at all times. This is a good thing. Those people who donate will return ten times more back. Good people do good, you will live well.
Activity: 14
Hi. Let's say that I participate in an airdrops, but when writing my ETHER address instead of writing with ERC20 I made a mistake and put the address of an exchange. What are the possibilities for the POOI token, in its technology, my address before the airdrops end?
Activity: 228
Hi guys, what is your token applicable to, how can it be used in everyday life?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I only recently learned about this amazing project and about the wonderful airdrop and bounty.I am happy to take part in these companies and probably will take part in the ico project!!!
Activity: 9
Very interesting project. In what exchanges are you going to list and what is your starting price?
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Do you only run airdrop campaigns? Are there no other campaigns?
I hope more than this project, hopefully the team can be even better.
Good luck. I am also sure that this project will be a big success.
Activity: 6
What plans does POOL have on 2019 year?
On what exchanges can I trade POOL Tokens?
Will be any airdrops from POOL in future?
Activity: 17
Is there a more detailed description of the program HIGHEST DONATOR AND RECEIVE 2 MILLION POOL?
Activity: 25
Do you have an MVP, or when it's plan to present? Maybe you have partnreships with some companies?
Activity: 5
we waited for a long time want to quickly!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Is it planned to reduce the total amount of coins by burning method?
Activity: 3
xopoший пpoeкт вcё cyпep
Activity: 8
Took part just today. Can I still count on the donation program? Is it short?
Activity: 29
This actually is no different then other dead projects we have had over the years in cryptosphere. I really suggest the team to take the opportunity and build something of value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Paying to get an airdrop? And there is no information about team. The whitepaper is comprised of 4 pages.  Angry
You make the right conclusions - this is a garbage project. People have become experienced, and immediately see the scam. Such projects have no chance of success.
Activity: 29
Paying to get an airdrop? And there is no information about team. The whitepaper is comprised of 4 pages.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: