Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅ [ANN] Receive 2 million POOL during donation and join free airdrop! ✅✅ - page 3. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I want to know what investment projection for this currency or token to be a short-term success and not letting the lettuce hand affect this strategy
Activity: 36
Hi. Could you tell me what is the main purpose of this donation program? Tell me, please, when tokens come out. For what will be used donations.
Activity: 28
Project is looking good but i don't understand why should you ask people to donate some ETH in order to listed on exchange?
There are lot exchanges where you can freely listed your project.
Activity: 3
Hey. Tell me please Kokova purpose of donations? Where will this money go?
Activity: 8
How are tokens distributed and where will they be exchanged? What is the approximate initial price of the token? What is your future price forecast?
Activity: 25
Crypto technologies come in every single sphere of our lives. The world needs time to accept it but it definitely will. That's one of such great project! I assure you it's perfect!
The project is good. The main thing is to survive in a falling market. When is listing on stock exchanges?
Activity: 10
Hello. Can you please tell me when tokens and kokovs come out are their real value ?. What are donations for?
Activity: 11
What real exchange assets or some other confirmed token?
Activity: 6
What will the donations be used for and what will happen to the remaining tokens after the pool is distributed?
Bce кaк тo мyтнo пocмoтpим чтo бyдeт дaльшe.
Activity: 43
Could you be so kind to tell me what is the main aim of this Donation Program at whole? And in my opinion, it is extreamly important next aspect: for what will be gathering all money?
Activity: 308
Hi! Is there a limit to investing in your project? I have several Eth that I want to invest in your project, but in many projects there is a limit of investment of only 1-2 Eth
Activity: 2
Ha кaкиe биpжи и oбмeнники , кpoмe тex чтo yжe ecть, бyдeт дoбaвлeнa мoнeткa? Бyдeт ли oнa нa Binance?
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
You have russian telegram chat?
Activity: 12
I do not quite understand where and how the donations will be used and when the token will enter the market
Activity: 35
Where the tokens will be released? And what's summary of tokens will be released?
Activity: 5

when donating for example 1eth, what are the bonuses for this?
Activity: 163
Hello! With which exchanges does your team plan to work?
Do I need KYC for airdrop?
Activity: 43
I want to know who will buy your token, what is it for?
Your tokens will only be bounty hunters?
Is there a roadmap 2020-2021?
Pages:
Jump to: