Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅ [ANN] Receive 2 million POOL during donation and join free airdrop! ✅✅ - page 6. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What the soft cap of the ICO?
Activity: 6
Qual seria o valor do seu token se fosse baseado no roteiro? Você só está executando o lançamento aéreo como o único programa a ser executado? É muito claro que esta é a única tarefa que você quer fazer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Will you have any other donation competition after this one or this is the last one?
copper member
Activity: 34
I have participated in many projects but this is a pretty good project. I decided to invest in this project

Good to hear welcome to POOL!
Activity: 44
I have participated in many projects but this is a pretty good project. I decided to invest in this project
copper member
What cryptocurrency would the donation be on and how would you account for it to the public?

Donations can be done with ETH. If it reaches its goal of 10ETH we can use it to list POOL on mercatox!
copper member
Will there be more token giveaways? If so, when is it planned? What is the main purpose of your token? Thanks!

Please you can find all this information in the whitepaper or even on the website https://www.pooltoken.me
copper member

Can I pay before the end? I can't wait anymore? Grin Grin

You can make a donation https://gleam.io/AaQiv/donate and possible get a big ammount of tokens!
copper member
when the Token list first?

Sorry i don't understand your question!
Who many people in your Pool-team and where is place to be your office?
Activity: 15

Can I pay before the end? I can't wait anymore? Grin Grin
Will there be more token giveaways? If so, when is it planned? What is the main purpose of your token? Thanks!
Activity: 392
What cryptocurrency would the donation be on and how would you account for it to the public?
Why we have to confirm our participation in your airdrop and bounty so many times on three different places with the same parameters? It is very I convinient!
And I want to know else, what about "zero" selfdrop, is it still ongoing?!?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
The project launched a large program to distribute airdrop 35% of the total pool. Please tell me which technology is behind POOL ?
Activity: 11
each token will be opened at the price when entering the market?
Activity: 72
when the Token list first?
Activity: 25
Why so short the donation program already ends tomorrow?

People don't like to wait to long to receive the reward for their donation that is why!

Ok this is actually a good reason!
copper member
Tối muốn biết mã thông báo khi nào được liệt kê lên sàn?

Please keep it in english! Anway i translated and the question was: I want to know the token when listed on the floor? I think floor you mean exchange! This will happen after the donation period! If it becomes a big success! And it will probably get listed to mercatox then!
Activity: 27
Tối muốn biết mã thông báo khi nào được liệt kê lên sàn?
Pages:
Jump to: