Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes - page 3. (Read 27379 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
Recruit guys, well done you look as you are ahead of schedule
Exchange listing - done
Shared MN hosting - done
I love it!
Activity: 30
December 26, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
RCRT Nice concept great White Paper good team  - This would be great to bridge gaps between smaller colleges and big universities, would like to to see added features like skills transfer programme Like a Mentor Mentee type system, this would benefits from the students end and companies would have an idea of the level of educated individuals.
December 25, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
yay RCRT is listed on crypto-bridge already. stand by wallet here I come!
December 25, 2018, 12:26:26 AM
I am growing quite fond of this project and I am looking forward to see Recruit listed on an exchange so that I can purchase a few more coins little by little
Great work guys
Activity: 22
December 23, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
For some coins, once exchange listing is done. It will see a heavy crush in price. However, many of the coin has recovered from the price dump in a decent amount of time. RCRT must be one of the coin to soon recover price from market dump. I think it should happen organically.
Activity: 174
December 22, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
It is a good news From Recruit Coin! The Dev has announce that
Recruit Coin is now can be tradable on CryptoBridge.
Nice strategy to gain more investors. 👍

yes they told it will be around Christmas, they done it even sooner than i thought price steat around 1500 sat at the moment but it will pick up once the weak hands sell them off, also seen they have a partnership with some indian company about project integration into there software hope it will even bring more exposure and investors
Activity: 99
December 22, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
It is a good news From Recruit Coin! The Dev has announce that
Recruit Coin is now can be tradable on CryptoBridge.
Nice strategy to gain more investors. 👍
Activity: 6
December 22, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
December 22, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
This one is an excellent news, that you're looking or secure a partner for upcoming recruitment needs. I think this is one of the plus point at the earlier time of the launch of this coin. Keep doing the same. Find more partners, regularly announce your partners on all your social links. If possible, let your partner's representative to come and do an AMA.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 05:06:24 AM
The problem of recuitment industry is indeed that it's time consuming for all the parties, involving multiple intermediaries. RCRT has good odds to disrupt the industry
Activity: 7
December 22, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
RCRT is a great project.We must follow their server.Its an amazing site. Hopeful it we can exchange coin in CB soon.
Joined the RCRT project and discord today. Looking forward to how this project will proceed.
Activity: 10
December 22, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
RCRT Just jumped in on this project -
The DEV team have been really helpful.
They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin!
Activity: 19
December 22, 2018, 04:09:49 AM
RCRT coin is one of my favourite coin now,not only with its  good project towards the community but their coin got high value and profitable.I got the chance to join RCRT community a little bit late but still have the opportunity to join their airdrop,giveaway and bounty ...to earn a few coins everyday ..Thank you RCRT..
Activity: 43
December 21, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
RCRT faster and inexpensive financial products and services to people worldwide.
you carefully monitor the industry and comply with all regulations,
thus fulfilling your commitment to shareholders for transparency,
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Recruit is a perfect project to link employees with companies, and maximize the strengths of employment, and production. With the implementation of blockhain technology, it increases the possibilities of greatness in the future. In addition to the master system, it ensures investors greater profits and currencies in the future, it is without doubt a great idea and a project to follow at every step.
Activity: 1
December 21, 2018, 02:43:43 PM
my first post ever!!  and I had to do it with recruit.  I am loving this coin.  I feel like we will be moving place soon.  everyone should come check this out!!  im so excited!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
What is the special announcement today? When will you list in an exchange? I hope if you do so before new year, many new people who would like to get a share of their RCRT will get through an exchange if available.
Only a few days before listing on the stock exchange.So it remains to wait a bit and enjoy the trade.

Activity: 227
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
I'm waiting for the Cryptobridge listing. I support this project cause this project helps to do a job for cryptocurrency. We could see great success if the Recruit team can maintain the transparency to the community.
December 21, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
What is the special announcement today? When will you list in an exchange? I hope if you do so before new year, many new people who would like to get a share of their RCRT will get through an exchange if available.
Activity: 11
December 21, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
A great project with many new ideas and high practicality will bring high success. The project will soon be on the trading floor with real prices that are worth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: