Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes - page 8. (Read 27379 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 02:01:32 AM
I am very pleased that there are now more stringent vetting procedures involved for RCRT Coin acquisition, but I am skeptical of many of them and try to carefully check before investing. This project looks promising. Good luck to you
Activity: 53
December 18, 2018, 01:38:20 AM
Here ,RCRT coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named RCRT .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 26
December 17, 2018, 11:28:42 PM
very interested to know more about this project, Very promising project, I hope it will last. It has good community, very organize. Still aiming for merchandising open opportunity..
Activity: 53
December 17, 2018, 10:35:33 PM
with a very good price right now, it would be wise to invest on this project and hodl. no money for investment no problem, just join their discord server and free coins are being given daily through their bounty program and rains. join now while its still cheap this project will soon rise and prices will go up
brand new
Activity: 0
December 17, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
in this bad situation a few like last weeks when bitcoin falling without know where it bottom, i would like to be with this project, i hope so better future in bitcoin also this project and developers also all holders and investors here.
Activity: 6
December 17, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
This project has a good purpose and i see it grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals. Goodluck RCRT i will watch your project grow
Activity: 19
December 17, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
A great project with great coin to be.RCRT project really is one of its kind with a purpose.Certainly this platform gonna be very useful for employees to be.
This is very good project and I can see this coin have a bright future ahead.Kind of coin  that i like to hold/invest,Really like this coin,good luck Team RCRT
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
Soon this coin will be listed for the first time, it is good to know that it will be in cryptobridge. Very good news, good times are coming for the project. It is quite interesting that the rewards by block number, do not exceed 15 RCRT. Avoid inflation at all costs, that's good and healthy for the currency.
Activity: 227
December 17, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
Attentive dev team RCRT, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing, Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
Yes indeed RCRT is a good project and the best part is the community loves the whole idea. The dev team is active in discord to make updates, chat and the development report.
Activity: 22
December 17, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
I'm an avid follower of this RCRT project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
Activity: 112
December 17, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Hi, We warmly welcome you to get listed on https://nodeasy.com/. Why listing coin on Nodeasy.com ?

1. Nodeasy is an advanced and user-friendly Masternode stats data portal in China, we have our own blockchian media, and mining pool, with more than 40,000 reader and 2,000 miner.
2. Nodeasy provide one-step service experience, including MN stats data, MN monitoring, MN hosting.
3. Nodeasy have its QQ group, Wechat group and media(We can directly contact more than 3,000 masternode fans).
4. If your program is good enough, we can help you to built the Chinese community and listing the exchange. What' s more, we also have our own mining pool and many Chinese big miners resources.
5. Here is Application Form link: https://nodeasy.com/application

Listing Requirements:

1. The coin must support Masternode feature.
2. The coin source code must be public on github.

Contact Information:

E-mail: [email protected]
Or PM me in Bitcointalk.
Activity: 23
December 17, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Attentive dev team RCRT, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing, Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
Activity: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
In the case of RCRT project, I see a real vision, a strong leader, as well as a real team of professionals and financial strength to support such a this project.
Activity: 4
December 17, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
The has  project is very high  potential for success. I hope that investors like it and will give many great opportunities to get rich.
Best of luck for team RCRT!
Activity: 28
December 17, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
RCRT this is an interesting project RCRT is the initial community that I follow, hopefully in the future rcrt will be more successful with the team.so great job rcrt team
Activity: 25
December 17, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Activity: 7
December 17, 2018, 05:48:55 AM
hi RCRT. they has good community which is great think to improve a Project. Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone Discord is also very active. Because there is PandaBot, people without a PC are happy.
Activity: 22
December 17, 2018, 01:12:59 AM
There were few tokens or coins released in the past for freelancing, outsourcing, job portal to pay via crypto coins. I could remember there was 21 bitcoin company running from Silicon Valley. It offers btc as payment for small or micro tasks. Most of them live no more. However, RCRT is one of the new coin aims at bringing recruitment suite via crypto. This is still the very early stage. Just it is trying to stand up. if RCRT will show an appealing growth acceptable to outlooking crypto spectators, that would be a great adoption for crypto in the real world.
Activity: 11
December 17, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
I trust this good project just like other classic coin project
RCRT seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 12:42:46 AM
It would be interesting to know whether you are planning a site update?Because in fact it does not have full information about the project and it will be otalkivat mnvestorov.

Pages:
Jump to: