Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes - page 7. (Read 27379 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
RCRT coin one of coin that should be taken seriously,one that could emerged and become one of the valuebale coins there is.Their also have good discord community,admin  and very helpfull.Lots of bounties for the community to earn free coin and not fogetting their free faucet..Really is a great coin and great community..Keep it up RCRT team..
Activity: 127
December 19, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
A good idea. The main idea is completely realizable. If the project developers do not stop and do everything as planned. This will be a serious decision for the industry. I want to believe in the success of this project. Therefore, I take part.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
i was shocked with high costs of hiring of 35% of candidate's salary in the industry. Recruit is correct vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 17, 2018, 11:46:36 PM
RCRT The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
Activity: 39
December 18, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
cant wait for CB to open up for all.  its only a few more days away.  i have said it before and ill say it again that this community is one of the better communities i have ever been in.  i would recommend that you should at least come check out whats going on here.  a lot of like minded people here.  also for those of you rain lovers, once in a while there is some coin rains as well.
Activity: 27
December 18, 2018, 05:39:37 PM
Good pos coin.
Activity: 22
December 18, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Being an agile entrepreneur and employee of a firm is very difficult to suit the demand of the work they're involved in. Your infographic shows distinct features that simplifies the recruitment process the smart way. If you can publish videos on distinct feature you have mentioned above, it will help people like me to understand the work flow of the blockchain applicability to the recruitment process. You can also assign bounties to produce quality videos.
Activity: 19
December 18, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
And the site is also refreshing and pleasing to the eyes as well. Best of luck for team!
Activity: 21
December 18, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
RCRT. I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
I am sure this will be a success in the future.
brand new
December 18, 2018, 12:18:48 AM
RCRT. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with RCRT holder in the future. big community Good Luck !
Activity: 20
December 18, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
I will be your active supporte, faster and inexpensive financial products and services to people worldwide.lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
Activity: 20
December 18, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
RCRT it would be wise to invest on this project and hodl. no money for investment no problem, just join their discord server join now while its still cheap this project will soon rise and prices will go up
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
it is great that Recruit will be free for universisites and graduates. But it is also very crucial to get partnership with companies with paid model. Let's do it.
Activity: 22
December 18, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
this project will succeed. RCRT is the solution to all these surviving problems in the crypto, I am happy to have been part of your discord community
Activity: 18
December 18, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
Activity: 25
December 18, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
brand new
December 17, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
Very Good project, I believe This project will be stable for long time, with great developers and community support, I hope to see this Midori coin flourish in the coming months. I love RCRT.
Activity: 33
December 18, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
The concept and idea of this coin are new and it makes sense to me when i think about the usecase. not many coins achive that status to me. So i am glad to be a early adoptor to this and see into a bright future and solid development of cause =) Very promising also towards me.
brand new
December 17, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 17
December 18, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
good project and great community has a lot of potential,  project will get a very fast appeal,
and besides the price of the presale is very competitive with the long-haul project, RCRT
Pages:
Jump to: