Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] REDB - RedBlock Sha3d - page 2. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 02, 2023, 11:53:46 PM
RedBlock discord is for all not one group or one language/ethnic background. RedBlock could care less if you are from USA, Russia, Ukraine or any other part of the world. We except all!! This same response can be used for your next question as well.

These bans (ban on speaking to not ethnic Russians) were initiated by ethnic Russians in the language branch.
My disagreement with such bans caused indignation among some ethnic Russians.
This was the trigger for the entire conflict in the language channel of your Discord server.
And this is what I asked to remove in the first place.
Or is this not Nazism yet?

There is no ban.....wow just stop
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 02, 2023, 05:39:50 PM
RedBlock discord is for all not one group or one language/ethnic background. RedBlock could care less if you are from USA, Russia, Ukraine or any other part of the world. We except all!! This same response can be used for your next question as well.

These bans (ban on speaking to not ethnic Russians) were initiated by ethnic Russians in the language branch.
My disagreement with such bans caused indignation among some ethnic Russians.
This was the trigger for the entire conflict in the language channel of your Discord server.
And this is what I asked to remove in the first place.
Or is this not Nazism yet?
November 02, 2023, 03:47:58 PM
There is just no stopping you, you are calling people Nazi when they clearly are not, you are violating every rule not only on discord but on bitcointalk. I have no choice but to petition them to ban you since you wont stop posting on RedBlock announcement.
Answer me questions.
Why can’t a non-ethnic Russian, but a citizen of Russia, write in the Russian-language branch of your Discord server?
Why doesn’t a non-Russian have the right to write in the Russian-language branch of your Discord server, if such a person knows Russian?
I'm not talking about myself, I'm asking in general....

I remembered you already answered these questions in this post
I don't care if I'm wrong or google translated wrong...doesn't matter to me.

For starters I don't have to answer you, I'm done talking to you, you are toxic. but for the sake of closing this conversation here is my response, except it and go away please!

You where not banned for anything related to language, race, or ethic background. You where banned because you are an agitator picking topics that make people angry, and then continuing that discussion when asked to stop. Your banning is because of that period!!

November 02, 2023, 12:25:24 PM
There is just no stopping you, you are calling people Nazi when they clearly are not, you are violating every rule not only on discord but on bitcointalk. I have no choice but to petition them to ban you since you wont stop posting on RedBlock announcement.
Answer me questions.
Why can’t a non-ethnic Russian, but a citizen of Russia, write in the Russian-language branch of your Discord server?
Why doesn’t a non-Russian have the right to write in the Russian-language branch of your Discord server, if such a person knows Russian?
I'm not talking about myself, I'm asking in general....

I remembered you already answered these questions in this post
I don't care if I'm wrong or google translated wrong...doesn't matter to me.
November 02, 2023, 12:17:43 PM
I have argued my position several times.
And in Russian in your Discord and here in English.

.... Oh yes, you don't read...
November 02, 2023, 12:12:47 PM
In response to the comments that were made to you, you began to provoke with your statements.
This is a blatant lie.
After the announcement from the developer, I only asked that posts with insults and Nazi slogans be removed or this language thread be completely deleted.

November 02, 2023, 12:08:06 PM
In response to the comments that were made to you, you began to provoke with your statements.
This is a blatant lie.
After the announcement from the developer, I only asked that posts with insults and Nazi slogans be removed or this language thread be completely deleted.
Or do you have proof?
November 02, 2023, 12:05:18 PM
You are toxic to our community and I don't want you in our discord.
I am toxic to Russian Nazis - that's true. You yourself said that they are your community. This means you support, promote and encourage chauvinism and Nazism. And you turn out to be a two-faced hypocrite.
Your posts here demonstrate to the world exactly what you where doing in the discord.
My posts here demonstrate to the world that you support Nazism and chauvinism and participate in inciting hatred. This is already obvious.
I tell you I don't support hate you make 20 posts disagreeing.
Yes, you say it. But you still haven’t deleted messages inciting ethnic hatred, profanity, Nazi statements, and that the language thread on your Discord server belongs to ethnic Russians. Everyone who is not ethnic Russian should actually leave it. Thus you contradict yourself. This is where your duplicity and hypocrisy manifests itself.
I tell you, you need to stop with this inappropriate conversation...
You must delete messages with xenophobic, chauvinistic and Nazi ideas and slogans. Only then will you demonstrate to everyone that you do not support Nazism and Chauvinism. And then I will leave you alone.
you post 20 times that I'm trying to silence you
I didn't write that. Or is it a translation problem.
You are an agitator...
Huh?
I urge you not to violate universal human rules, to avoid Nazism and chauvinism.
Activity: 47
November 02, 2023, 11:57:07 AM
I think you are not stable...

I am stable and consistent.
It was you who did not read the messages (you yourself admitted this).
It’s you who don’t know Russian (you said it yourself).
You’re the one who’s not sure that you understand the Google Translator translation correctly (you said it yourself).
But for some reason you are sure that I am wrong and have violated something.

It was clearly explained to you that you are annoying the Russian-speaking community in discord. In response to the comments that were made to you, you began to provoke with your statements. A normal person has long understood everything. Only a fool wouldn't understand that
November 02, 2023, 11:17:22 AM

You’re the one who’s not sure that you understand the Google Translator translation correctly (you said it yourself).

I don't care if I'm wrong or google translated wrong...doesn't matter to me. You are toxic to our community and I don't want you in our discord. Nothing more to say! Your posts here demonstrate to the world exactly what you where doing in the discord. I tell you I don't support hate you make 20 posts disagreeing. I tell you, you need to stop with this inappropriate conversation, you post 20 times that I'm trying to silence you. You are an agitator and RedBlock has no place for those!
November 02, 2023, 10:36:12 AM

November 02, 2023, 10:29:55 AM
You broke the rules on the discord server and i had every right to ban you.
Which?
I called  not to be prohibited from speaking on a Russian-language channel for not ethnic Russian if they speak Russian. You ignored it.
I urged not to stir up negativity in interethnic relations. You ignored it.
I urged not to use Nazi and chauvinist slogans. You ignored it.
I called for influence on those users who are rude, swear, threaten, and promote Nazism and chauvinism. You replied that you didn't want to block anyone.
I reposted screenshots with threats to you. You replied that I was annoying ethnic Russians and blocked me.

The domain is registered to an address in Canada, I think it is up to Canadian law enforcement to block it. Whether it is the police or someone else does not matter.
Evil must be punished.
November 02, 2023, 10:08:45 AM
I took some screenshots to provide proof. (some of the hate messages have been removed, but not all. The Nazi slogan is still not removed). I think they will be necessary for high-quality translation into English for the administration of the Discord service and for the Canadian police.
After blocking me, insults against me and my nation still continue
I think you are not stable and your posts here only support that and the decision to ban you from RedBlock discord server. You are an agitator and only are present to create issues. You broke the rules on the discord server and i had every right to ban you. Now you are spouting off you are running to the Canadian police? Apparently you dont understand how things work in the world or even how domains are registered. I wish you the best of luck but you are no longer welcome on the RedBlock discord.

Please stop taking over the bitcointalk for your rants!

November 02, 2023, 08:19:32 AM
@RedBlock_Official I don’t want to create a trash heap on this respected forum by posting screenshots of other Nazi slogans, chauvinistic and xenophobic statements that I saved from your Discord server.
I once again suggest that you resolve this issue in a reasonable way.
In the 21st century there is no place for Nazism and chauvinism.
Don't cover up or cooperate with them.

Fellow developers, this person is not responsible for what he says. Don't pay any attention to him. Who needs to figure it out can go to discord and read all his posts from the beginning. I think it will become clear to a sane person who is right and who is wrong
November 02, 2023, 07:47:53 AM
I took some screenshots to provide proof. (some of the hate messages have been removed, but not all. The Nazi slogan is still not removed). I think they will be necessary for high-quality translation into English for the administration of the Discord service and for the Canadian police.

I think if we show all the screenshots with your provocations towards the users of the discord, then there is nothing even to discuss. You're a provocateur clearly and so. Ran into and got in response. Now you are offended and as a woman you run around crying you have been offended.
November 02, 2023, 07:47:02 AM
@RedBlock_Official I don’t want to create a trash heap on this respected forum by posting screenshots of other Nazi slogans, chauvinistic and xenophobic statements that I saved from your Discord server.
I once again suggest that you resolve this issue in a reasonable way.
In the 21st century there is no place for Nazism and chauvinism.
Don't cover up or cooperate with them.
November 02, 2023, 07:34:45 AM
November 02, 2023, 07:32:35 AM
V_I_T_A_L_Y - this is a Nazi who publicly called for the killing of Ukrainians. He acts with a group of like-minded people who incite ethnic hatred on various resources.

Do you have any proof to show ?  Except for your blah blah blah
this is your response to my deleted message after the ban
https://fex.net/ru/s/szrxdtx
https://fex.net/ru/s/szrxdtx
Google Translate:
This crooked bastard is already fucked up and the earth is causing such damage. Such people can only be treated with a Kalashnikov automatic rifle, even the hand will not tremble

The fact that you are flawed is true)). And at the expense of Kalashnikov, he turned everything around again. Which should prove that you are not responsible for your language
November 02, 2023, 07:31:09 AM
The guys from discord asked me to write here to support the developer, since not everyone has an account on bitcointalk. The developer did everything right. This is the decision of most of the chat participants who asked him to ban this person. Since after his posts in the chat there was shit and chaos. He insulted and provoked Russian-speaking people with his language

I was asked to write a community here from the Russian-language discord branch: vitik is a liar and a fascist! he himself insulted users in discord, conducted pro-political dialogues with a political context about the war between Russia and Ukraine (he is a Ukrainian himself), and also insulted the honor and dignity of other people. And when he was banned from the discord community, he came here to cry about being offended. Shameful get lost already stop making a mess here
November 02, 2023, 07:26:36 AM
The guys from discord asked me to write here to support the developer, since not everyone has an account on bitcointalk. The developer did everything right. This is the decision of most of the chat participants who asked him to ban this person. Since after his posts in the chat there was shit and chaos. He insulted and provoked Russian-speaking people with his language
Pages:
Jump to: