Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] REDB - RedBlock Sha3d - page 4. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 01, 2023, 02:56:41 AM
You are the one in the Discord that was saying hate speech.
This is a lie. I repeatedly asked for the hate speech to stop.
I asked the forum administration to delete the thread about this coin. This is not the place for that.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 31, 2023, 08:42:31 PM
The developer of this coin is a two-faced hypocrite. He defends and covers up ethnic xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis on his Discord server.
You obviously are unstable. I have said over and over I do not support any of that. You are the one in the Discord that was saying hate speech. There is no reasoning with you, and you have turned this around like the ones in the discord where saying hate speech and i was supporting when in reality it was you.

I have reported you to bitcointalk, done discussing this with you, this is not the place!
Activity: 32
October 31, 2023, 08:35:31 PM
The developer of this coin is a two-faced hypocrite. He defends and covers up ethnic xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis on his Discord server.

stop crying here like a fragile, nobody care
go to police if you're afraid for your life
October 31, 2023, 05:30:50 PM
October 31, 2023, 05:25:36 PM
I said i didnt want to block anybody but i would if the talk did not stop.....it didnt stop and you kept on so i blocked you. I am done with this conversation its pointless. more then 10 community members asked me to block you, i read your posts and find them very argumentative, and inappropriate. Im sorry you disagree!

another lie from you. after your warning, the rudeness towards me did not stop. I continued to ask for it to stop.
Do you still consider my requests to stop ethnic xenophobia and Nazi slogans unacceptable? And yet here you are saying that you do not support hate speech. You are two-faced.
October 31, 2023, 04:23:55 PM

What are you talking about? The Development team does not believe in any hate, we are all equal. If you have issue with another community member please tell me who and i will handle it. RedBlock does not tolerate any hate speech, talk about Nazis or extermination or harm to anyone. There is no place for that in our discord. Please stop saying the development team has any part in this discussion, you are spreading false accusations.

Anymore talk on here and i will ask bitcointalk to step in. There is NO PLACE for hate speech anywhere in the world......period!
I informed you about violations and intolerant attitudes earlier, but you replied that you don’t want to block anyone and perhaps you don’t understand everything correctly, because... you communicate through a translator.
And now I’m banned, I don’t have access to the Discord channel, I can’t say who it was and provide proof.

I said i didnt want to block anybody but i would if the talk did not stop.....it didnt stop and you kept on so i blocked you. I am done with this conversation its pointless. more then 10 community members asked me to block you, i read your posts and find them very argumentative, and inappropriate. Im sorry you disagree!
October 31, 2023, 02:59:58 PM
There is NO PLACE for hate speech anywhere in the world......period!
You are a hypocrite, you banned me because I ASKED other members of the Discord channel NOT TO INVOKE HATE and I ASKED YOU to influence this (stop this).
October 31, 2023, 02:38:31 PM

What are you talking about? The Development team does not believe in any hate, we are all equal. If you have issue with another community member please tell me who and i will handle it. RedBlock does not tolerate any hate speech, talk about Nazis or extermination or harm to anyone. There is no place for that in our discord. Please stop saying the development team has any part in this discussion, you are spreading false accusations.

Anymore talk on here and i will ask bitcointalk to step in. There is NO PLACE for hate speech anywhere in the world......period!
I informed you about violations and intolerant attitudes earlier, but you replied that you don’t want to block anyone and perhaps you don’t understand everything correctly, because... you communicate through a translator.
And now I’m banned, I don’t have access to the Discord channel, I can’t say who it was and provide proof.
October 31, 2023, 02:20:13 PM

The Developer of the coin (ME) does NOT support this, you are banned because you are speaking hate. Please let this rest, posting here to start the discussion back up again is inappropriate. If you continue i will then ask bitcointalk moderators to ban you here as well.
During World War II, Jews were also hated by the Nazis, just as I am today. They came up with 1000 reasons for extermination.
Today you support the new Nazis.

In none of my posts did I express hatred towards others or threaten anyone with murder.
I have repeatedly asked not to publish Nazi and chauvinist ideas and slogans.

October 31, 2023, 01:44:03 PM

The Developer of the coin (ME) does NOT support this, you are banned because you are speaking hate. Please let this rest, posting here to start the discussion back up again is inappropriate. If you continue i will then ask bitcointalk moderators to ban you here as well.
During World War II, Jews were also hated by the Nazis, just as I am today. They came up with 1000 reasons for extermination.
Today you support the new Nazis.

In none of my posts did I express hatred towards others or threaten anyone with murder.
I have repeatedly asked not to publish Nazi and chauvinist ideas and slogans.
October 31, 2023, 01:37:17 PM
The developer of this coin supports xenophobia, chauvinism and Nazism among users.

October 31, 2023, 12:57:30 PM
The developer of this coin supports xenophobia, chauvinism and Nazism among users.
October 31, 2023, 12:48:41 PM

You where banned from the community for spreading hate and everything you describe above. Neither the Developers or the community will tolerate this type of speech. What you are saying the discord channel encourages is false and is the reason you are no longer welcome.

I would have banned you eventually but after receiving more then 10 requests to ban you I did it immediately. Go spread your hate someplace else! Our discord is for discussions about RedBlock and Crypto, no place for politics or hate speech!!
I very much support your approach, and I agree with it. The crypto community is not the place to spread ethnic, racial, and political hatred
The aggression was directed at me for ethnic reasons.
And I asked them not to do this. I asked the developer to influence the situation.
But they punished me.
October 31, 2023, 12:46:01 PM

You where banned from the community for spreading hate and everything you describe above. Neither the Developers or the community will tolerate this type of speech. What you are saying the discord channel encourages is false and is the reason you are no longer welcome.

I would have banned you eventually but after receiving more then 10 requests to ban you I did it immediately. Go spread your hate someplace else! Our discord is for discussions about RedBlock and Crypto, no place for politics of hate speech!!
You have confused the attacker and the victim.
The aggression was directed at me.
I was verbally banned from speaking in the Discord channel, I was insulted and rude. They even threatened me with death.

And you answered my request to influence the situation that you don’t want to ban anyone. But then you banned me.
Activity: 13
October 31, 2023, 12:44:18 PM
the developer of this coin supports xenophobia, chauvinism and Nazism among users.
Personal insults and rudeness are encouraged in Discord channels.

I would have banned you eventually but after receiving more then 10 requests to ban you I did it immediately. Go spread your hate someplace else! Our discord is for discussions about RedBlock and Crypto, no place for politics or hate speech!!
I very much support your approach, and I agree with it. The crypto community is not the place to spread ethnic, racial, and political hatred
October 31, 2023, 12:38:44 PM
the developer of this coin supports xenophobia, chauvinism and Nazism among users.

October 31, 2023, 02:47:06 AM
Activity: 13
October 30, 2023, 11:45:31 PM
where these will later be traded ?
I personally feel that if the official marketing is done properly, at least meexc and gate can be launched in the near future.
but that's not possible in my opinion
Nothing is impossible in the currency circle.
Activity: 31
October 30, 2023, 07:39:57 AM
I personally feel that if the official marketing is done properly, at least meexc and gate can be launched in the near future.
but that's not possible in my opinion
Activity: 3
October 29, 2023, 03:02:50 PM
FTX, Cryptopia, TXBIT
Pages:
Jump to: