Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] REDB - RedBlock Sha3d - page 3. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 02, 2023, 07:20:21 AM
V_I_T_A_L_Y - this is a Nazi who publicly called for the killing of Ukrainians. He acts with a group of like-minded people who incite ethnic hatred on various resources.

Do you have any proof to show ?  Except for your blah blah blah
this is your response to my deleted message after the ban

https://fex.net/ru/s/szrxdtx
Google Translate:
This crooked bastard is already fucked up and the earth is causing such damage. Such people can only be treated with a Kalashnikov automatic rifle, even the hand will not tremble
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 02, 2023, 07:09:22 AM
V_I_T_A_L_Y - this is a Nazi who publicly called for the killing of Ukrainians. He acts with a group of like-minded people who incite ethnic hatred on various resources.

Do you have any proof to show ?  Except for your blah blah blah
November 02, 2023, 07:05:36 AM
I think it is not acceptable to go on about this not quite healthy on the head of a person. He has enemies all over the chat. Developers are also enemies.  Think about it yourself, does this happen? Made a big deal out of a molehill.  How many times have you been warned to calm down, clown? Do you want all the Russian-speaking community to come here and tell what kind of provacator you are? When everyone is bad and you're good, it's worth thinking maybe you're doing something wrong
November 02, 2023, 03:25:25 AM
The domain registration address is located in Toronto. Perhaps I will ask the Ukrainian diaspora in Canada to assist in the investigation of the involvement of the developer of this coin in the Nazi organization.

I once again propose to resolve the conflict peacefully. Delete inappropriate messages, make an announcement banning hate speech and unblock my account to check this.

If you don't support the Nazis, prove it.
November 02, 2023, 02:50:02 AM
There is no place for Nazism in the 21st century.
The developer of this coin covers xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis.

And he blocks those who point out that this not acceptable.
November 02, 2023, 02:47:07 AM
So let me get this straight!! you are going to complain to discord that you got banned for spreading hate and breaking RedBlock servers rules and then say it was the Developers and the community that actually broke the rules. You where banned, get over it! Do your complaints, and they will ban you from discord completely. You should probably let this go and not pursue anymore!!

You cover up xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis. This is a direct violation of the rules for using the Discord service.
We can always look at the message logs and prove that such facts occurred on the part of some users, and that I asked you (the developer of this coin) to stop this.
Activity: 16
November 01, 2023, 06:45:10 PM
https://discord.com/guidelines
You are forcing me to file a complaint about violating the rules of use of the Discord service.

So let me get this straight!! you are going to complain to discord that you got banned for spreading hate and breaking RedBlock servers rules and then say it was the Developers and the community that actually broke the rules. You where banned, get over it! Do your complaints, and they will ban you from discord completely. You should probably let this go and not pursue anymore!!

November 01, 2023, 06:36:48 PM
I repeat again: This man Vitik is a liar and a fascist! he insulted users on discord, led about political dialogues, with a political context about the war between Russia and Ukraine (a Ukrainian himself), insulted the honor and dignity of other people. And when he was banned from the community, discord, he came here to cry about being offended. You can go to the discord of the Russian-speaking branch of the community yourself and read. There is evidence that he is lying
November 01, 2023, 06:15:33 PM
You need to change your nickname. You're not vitik. You're a whiner. Made a mess here. Confirm the words of the developer.  The Russian-speaking participants of the discord made comments to you many times so that you would stop provocations and you don't care. You are a provocateur of pure water. You have repeatedly arranged the same shit in the discord of other projects. You don't respect Russian speakers, it's simple, you don't belong there. You need to be banned everywhere and there will be peace and quiet.

Fellow developers, let's make a collective complaint-a claim that this dishonest person under the nickname vitik would be blocked on all resources in which he brings shit. I've known him for a long time. This is not the first day this has happened.  Such people should be punished.
November 01, 2023, 06:05:13 PM
You need to change your nickname. You're not vitik. You're a whiner. Made a mess here. Confirm the words of the developer.  The Russian-speaking participants of the discord made comments to you many times so that you would stop provocations and you don't care. You are a provocateur of pure water. You have repeatedly arranged the same shit in the discord of other projects. You don't respect Russian speakers, it's simple, you don't belong there. You need to be banned everywhere and there will be peace and quiet.
November 01, 2023, 02:21:12 PM
https://discord.com/guidelines
You are forcing me to file a complaint about violating the rules of use of the Discord service.
November 01, 2023, 11:50:38 AM
I dont speak Russian so i did not read every post. I am covering for no one!
Looks like you haven't read anything. But you believed those who were convicted of xenophobia and Nazism.
Please unblock me. Delete all posts in that language thread and make an announcement about the inadmissibility of xenophobia, chauvinism and Nazism on the Discord server. And please remind us that a language channel presupposes predominantly communication in a certain language, professing the principle of tolerance towards each other, and not the affiliation of this channel to an ethnic group or nation.
November 01, 2023, 10:34:47 AM
I almost deleted the entire Russian thread over that! You got banned because you where asked to stop that kind of talk and so was everyone else. You didn't, so you got banned.
After your request the insults directed at me did not stop; the insults to my nation, flag and country continued.
I had again to asking you to stop this. And you banned me.
Did you ban the others? did you remove the Nazi slogans?
Have you removed calls to exterminate Ukrainians and completely take over Ukraine?

It turns out that you are covering for xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis, allowing them to post their slogans and messages and do not delete them.
So where am I wrong?

You have never confirmed that everyone who knows this language can speak in the language thread (regardless of ethnicity or nationality), as I claimed in my first post of the language thread. This was the reason for the Nazis' indignation.
You never once reproached those who promoted Nazi slogans and insulted my nation.
Some Ethnic Russians don’t like other ethnic groups and you cover for them. Some of them even published a screenshot where they call themselves great Russians (вeликopocaми).

I dont speak Russian so i did not read every post. I am covering for no one!
November 01, 2023, 09:04:57 AM
I almost deleted the entire Russian thread over that! You got banned because you where asked to stop that kind of talk and so was everyone else. You didn't, so you got banned.
After your request the insults directed at me did not stop; the insults to my nation, flag and country continued.
I had again to asking you to stop this. And you banned me.
Did you ban the others? did you remove the Nazi slogans?
Have you removed calls to exterminate Ukrainians and completely take over Ukraine?

It turns out that you are covering for xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis, allowing them to post their slogans and messages and do not delete them.
So where am I wrong?

You have never confirmed that everyone who knows this language can speak in the language thread (regardless of ethnicity or nationality), as I claimed in my first post of the language thread. This was the reason for the Nazis' indignation.
You never once reproached those who promoted Nazi slogans and insulted my nation.
Some Ethnic Russians don’t like other ethnic groups and you cover for them. Some of them even published a screenshot where they call themselves great Russians (вeликopocaми).
November 01, 2023, 08:57:15 AM
The main reason is that in the Russian language thread, some users prohibit non-ethnic Russians from speaking Russian.
When I pointed out that anyone who knows the language of this thread can speak in a language thread, threats, insults and rudeness were showered against me.
I have spoken Russian perfectly all my life, but I was recommended to communicate in the Japanese or French thread. All because I am Ukrainian.

And on that I would agree with you is not right either. You should not have to go to another thread because of nationality. I almost deleted the entire Russian thread over that! You got banned because you where asked to stop that kind of talk and so was everyone else. You didn't, so you got banned. You didn't get banned because you are Ukrainian, or Russian or any other nationality I could care less, we are all friends in the crypto community.

But posting everywhere in RED, lies about the developers is just wrong.
November 01, 2023, 08:47:22 AM
The main reason is that in the Russian language thread, some users prohibit non-ethnic Russians from speaking Russian.
When I pointed out that anyone who knows the language of this thread can speak in a language thread, threats, insults and rudeness were showered against me.
I have spoken Russian perfectly all my life, but I was recommended to communicate in the Japanese or French thread. All because I am Ukrainian.
November 01, 2023, 08:46:50 AM
This man vitik is a liar and a fascist! he himself insulted users on discord, conducted pro-political dialogues, with a political context about the war between Russia and Ukraine (he himself is Ukrainian), and insulted the honor and dignity of other people. And when he was banned from the community discord, he came here to cry about the fact that he was offended.
This is a blatant lie. I didn't say a word about the war.
this is one of those xenophobes who threatened me. He said that I needed to be impaled - "пocaдить нa кoл" (I don’t know how to translate exactly).
November 01, 2023, 07:19:12 AM
This man vitik is sick in the head, do not pay attention.  Because a normal person will not write such a thing, what did he write in the discord
November 01, 2023, 07:09:10 AM
This man vitik is a liar and a fascist! he himself insulted users on discord, conducted pro-political dialogues, with a political context about the war between Russia and Ukraine (he himself is Ukrainian), and insulted the honor and dignity of other people. And when he was banned from the community discord, he came here to cry about the fact that he was offended.
November 01, 2023, 02:58:00 AM
The developer of this coin is a two-faced hypocrite. He defends and covers up ethnic xenophobes, chauvinists and Nazis on his Discord server.
Pages:
Jump to: