Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Relictum Pro | Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation - page 2. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
solid team and many updates on the telegram and now is the last day that I support this project, I'm happy to have taken part to support this project
I hope this project will continue to grow and attract many people in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I realized that holders of GTn tokens will receive royalties in relict coins. And where and how then relict coins will be applied?
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
Relictum Main.Net Launch – Stage Zero Born

Dear participants of the Relictum Pro network, we are glad to inform you about the successful zero-launch stage of Relictum.Main.Net.🚀

We have completed the deployment and initialization of the primary seven white nodes; these nodes laid the foundation for the operation of the main Relictum network, followed by the formation of the Genesis Block, Genesis Account, GTN, and RLC.

The access to the network is not public at Zero Stage, despite the already tested launches of Dev.Net and Test.Net. The launch of the main one has always been and remains an extremely sensitive stage vital for the execution.

We are planning the second stage of Relictum.Main.Net launch on June 1, 2020, with the provision of public access to the network, and the deployment of the main functionality, we will inform you about that in the next news topic.

As for those enthusiasts who love long-read articles🤓, we will publish "Memorandum on the launch of Relictum.Main.Net" soon

Great news. I was waiting it since i have heard about Rrlictum Pro in first time. I hope soon maining RLC will be activated and all crypto community see the power of Relictum.
It was your project - Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation?

I suppose yes. In crypto market there is one project who may call Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation. This is Relictum Pro.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It was your project - Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation?
🔊Dear Relictum Pro community!
 16 000 Members of Relictum PRO has been reached.   

During this time we have become one of the largest communities. The project is at the last stage of testing. This time was not wasted and you know it yourself!

Thanks for your support! Be with us, Relictum.pro community!

The Relictum Pro community is growning up every day. New maximums and new members. That's it because they have ready product and soon all world will see in on every devices
Hi. Tokens that will not be bought at token sale will be destroyed or will a fund be created for them?
The project is interesting, but something is poorly selling. Will you take any marketing campaigns to increase sales?

Hello my friend. How did you heard abour Relictum Pro?

What abou me my friend told me about phone blockchain nodes and i says it was not possible but now on Relictum site everyone can install these nodes on any devices
I found the information here on the forum and I was interested in Relictum Pro. I started to study the project, now I'm looking at how the money is being collected.

I bought GNT tokens on 1st stage (Pre - sale). Soon they ganna launch the desentrilized exchange and mainnet. After that they will launch a new stage of sale.
Fine. Does beta have a decentralized exchange? And on which exchanges listing is planned, there is no information?

The Relictum Pro team told that their decentralized exchange will be launched as soon as possible. They want to launch together with mainnet . About listings they said it will be after the next stage of sale. I suppose approximatly Nov 2020
The project is interesting, but something is poorly selling. Will you take any marketing campaigns to increase sales?

What abou me my friend told me about phone blockchain nodes and i says it was not possible but now on Relictum site everyone can install these nodes on any devices
I found the information here on the forum and I was interested in Relictum Pro. I started to study the project, now I'm looking at how the money is being collected.

I bought GNT tokens on 1st stage (Pre - sale). Soon they ganna launch the desentrilized exchange and mainnet. After that they will launch a new stage of sale.
Fine. Does beta have a decentralized exchange? And on which exchanges listing is planned, there is no information?

Yeasterday  i installed node on my android adn laptop. Hey guys would you tell me please when i can import my gnt tokens on the mobile node and how can i do it? I ve heard about it from telegram chat.
Blockchain 5.0? May be Imissed something, but which one was 4.0?  Grin And what revolutionary do you have except 100k TPS in testnet?

There are many criterias for blockchain generations. In Relictum Pro whitetepaper you can see evidence about 5.0 . By the way it will be lauched mining soon on all devices
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Blockchain 5.0? May be Imissed something, but which one was 4.0?  Grin And what revolutionary do you have except 100k TPS in testnet?
Hello guys
Where can i ask some technical questions abou nodes and main net . I need know some things about it

And can anobodu answer on my previous questions about RLC tokens
Hey guys what about RLC tokens. As I think for keeping Relictum nodes i will receive RLC (like maining). How able i to sell my RLC tokens? I suppose both of them (RLC and GNT) will be listed at the same time or not?
Yesterday I opened two accounts for tests. One for the laptop; second for smartphone. I am absolutely delighted. Relictum, this is a very big and beautiful work. Transactions are instantaneous, design and functionality - space.

I agree with you. I am sure when main net will be announced Relictum community become bigger than now. It's interesting what exchanges will be chosen for beginning
Pages:
Jump to: