Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Relictum Pro | Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation - page 4. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
~snip

It is obvious that, as an alternative, blockchain will be in demand within the framework of current financial systems, which every day more and more show their failure.
However, it should be remembered that the crypto market itself is too volatile and subject to manipulation. In the near future, after halving, cryptocurrency exchanges will become the largest holders of bitcoin, which means they will be able to influence the market more than before.
Manipulation occurs not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in other markets.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
It's good that Relictum Pro project will have stablecoin. It's great for traders because we need to fix money on stablecoin in UP or DOWN period

Only under the condition that the necessary level of liquidity is achieved, and this is the main problem of decentralized exchanges.
It is not so easy to increase the liquidity of a particular coin, many people are puzzling over this. Undecided
Activity: 107
It's good that Relictum Pro project will have stablecoin. It's great for traders because we need to fix money on stablecoin in UP or DOWN period

Only under the condition that the necessary level of liquidity is achieved, and this is the main problem of decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 75

Yes experience and skills are important but luck is too important. I mean luck to identify cool project, take a risk, believe on team. There was with ETH when it was just beginning
I have learned from my own experience that the technical component of a project is not as important as marketing.

Sometimes this is the only thing that matters in a project. Any marketing component without internal content is meaningless and is just speculation.
Activity: 3
Merit: 2

Yes experience and skills are important but luck is too important. I mean luck to identify cool project, take a risk, believe on team. There was with ETH when it was just beginning
I have learned from my own experience that the technical component of a project is not as important as marketing.
Now it is very easy to find a good marketer, they have recently appeared a lot, as this niche is in demand.
Activity: 93

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

Like any other asset. But the main question is whether this makes sense.
I do not think that anyone who wants to will eventually be able to earn money on investments in cryptocurrency, because not all of us are lucky Grin
Investment and luck are incompatible things, experience and skills are important.

I do not think that anyone who wants to will eventually be able to earn money on investments in cryptocurrency, because not all of us are lucky Grin
Investment and luck are incompatible things, experience and skills are important.
Hello, community! 🤗
Today, we will tell you about the pros and cons of stablecoins. 🔥

❗️𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘀:
🔵 Stablecoins can contribute to the increase in the use of cryptocurrencies and push them to mass adoption. Since they are convenient due to the absence of the huge price volatility (unlike most cryptocurrencies) while taking advantage of the blockchain technology.
🔵 It is much more convenient for people to use stable cryptocurrencies than fiat funds for their transactions since transactions through intermediary services that accept traditional currencies usually charge high transaction fees.
🔵 Stablecoins can increase the level of decentralization of the exchange. Decentralized exchanges are currently lacking in popularity, and stablecoins can lead to a greater influx of new users.
🔵 Stablecoins ease losses with a significant drop in the market. At the time of the collapse of the cryptocurrency market after the New Year 2018, during which many cryptos fell by 30-70%, the fall of Tether was only about 8%.

❗️ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀:
🔴 Investors aren’t interested in stablecoins. If you purchased 100 stablecoins at a price of $100, then after a year, two or five years, it does not matter, their amount will still be estimated at $100.
🔴 The cost of a stablecoin depends on the asset with which it is secured, so if the accounts on which the reserves are stored will be frozen and the assets withdrawn, then the project may go bankrupt.
🔴 Stablecoins can be stolen from bank accounts. And there are doubts that such a collateral system is completely decentralized, and the owners remain confidential.

💎 Stablecoin RLC is the main coin of the Relictum Pro network, the issue of which is built on the forging of coins. Forging is a creation of new entries in the blockchain based on the participation of Relictum Pro network nodes in computational processes with the ability to receive remuneration in the form of new units – RLC stablecoins. The forging of the stablecoins of RLC network Relictum Pro is built on the principles of relic radiation.

The project team believes that it is possible to create a constant coin relative to the basis of all currencies of the world – the RLC stablecoin, which would level out the fluctuations in the value of the stable-tokens compared to each other. Such consistency will be expressed in the calculation of the cost of the RLC stablecoin based on dynamic coefficients in relation to world electronic, digital currencies and assets, which will be reflected on the map of currency fluctuations.

📌 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀, 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲: https://relictum.pro/knowledge

📣 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀!

Activity: 7

Activity: 75

Yes, it's no real to preadict growning or finishing of technologies. There are many reasons for any development of events. Now our task is watching and holding cryptocurrency.

Yes, if the cryptocurrency will grow in price, then it makes sense to keep it, and if not?

Activity: 93
Hi. You have already collected more than 9%, what soft cap do you have?
I just wonder what will happen if they still can't raise the necessary funds?
For sure, the sale token will be extended, because there are no other options.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I found information on your site that the storage of any digitized documents and data set will be for life in the system. What kind of limits are there for the user and what depends on what?
I heard somewhere that you are running a bounty company? Can I get more information about this?
Activity: 32

Yes, it's no real to preadict growning or finishing of technologies. There are many reasons for any development of events. Now our task is watching and holding cryptocurrency.

Yes, if the cryptocurrency will grow in price, then it makes sense to keep it, and if not?
Everyone fears problems with the global economy. But this is not so. By the end of the year, the blockchain industry will become very hot. There are many reasons for this that are obvious. Therefore, the project will certainly receive attention and will be in demand.

For example, what are the reasons? Why is blockchain technology still not hot? What will motivate people to love blockchain by the end of the year?
Considering how events are developing in 2020, it is difficult to make any forecasts, is it?

Yeah it is not really easy to say blockchain will evolve more by end of the year because of some events will occur, I believe this is going to be a gradual process, although things are not as fast as many would hoped but compare to previous years, the blockchain awareness and adoption is increasing, still there is gap between other economic aspect,
But I guess we can say that blockchain is gaining recognition overtime and will continue to do so.

Activity: 12

In my memory there were projects that, even without collecting soft cap, continued to work on the project and achieved the intended results. Everything of course will depend on the project team.
The specifics of projects are different, because some do not need a lot of money to implement their idea.
Activity: 68
Anon
in the current situation maybe all projects will need a long time to gather investors because the world economy is in a state of instability and not many projects are postponed due to lack of interest so please be patient

I agree that it is harder to find investors than before, but many projects cope with this task perfectly.
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
In my memory there were projects that, even without collecting soft cap, continued to work on the project and achieved the intended results. Everything of course will depend on the project team.
in the current situation maybe all projects will need a long time to gather investors because the world economy is in a state of instability and not many projects are postponed due to lack of interest so please be patient

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: