Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Relictum Pro | Blockchain 5.0 of the latest generation - page 3. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yesterday I opened two accounts for tests. One for the laptop; second for smartphone. I am absolutely delighted. Relictum, this is a very big and beautiful work. Transactions are instantaneous, design and functionality - space.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
Dear users, shortly before the launch of the MainNet, the Relictum Pro team has decided to remove restrictions on registration on Relictum.Stage.Net to provide access to everyone at the final testing stage.

Also, we are preparing a special event – a competition aimed at mass testing of all nodes in the system. Its conditions are the following: it is required to install a node, log in at a specific time, and complete a transaction to a specific address with tokens credited to Relictum.Stage.Net (TestNet) for testing purpose.

Great news. sooooon mainnet I believe when mainnet will be launched crypto commutity Relictum Pro receive a lot of attantion expecially from big investors.

I have heard THE TEAM has good partnership with big company. It's true, isn't it?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
What are the most basic and most important differences in the current relictum project compared to other blockchain projects
🛠 Dear users, we'd like to inform you that today at 12:00 UTC a global update will take place on the Relictum.Stage.Net (Test.Net) network.

This update will become a final preparatory stage of the launch of Main.Net at Relictum Pro and will mark the beginning of a long way of growing and developing for Relictum Pro along with all the existing giants of the industry.

Please, stay tuned. In our next notification, we will focus on the details of the update and the upcoming memorandum to launch Relictum.Main.Net🚀

That's amazing news guys I wait the launchin MainNet for long time. Our big community will be dumbfound and soon more projects will join us

By the way they already have some ready projects
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
🔊Dear Relictum Pro community!

🚀 15 000 Members of Relictum PRO  has been reached and we are celebrating another achievement - 14,000 transactions have been completed in our test network.

Last week we completed the AMA session and hope it was useful to everyone💪.

Thanks for your support. Be with us, Relictum.pro community!

The project is growing and there are more and more users. I am happy to watch your development.

There are more and more users of the test network, and the amount of funds raised is in place.  Huh
Activity: 107
What problems does the security of the Blockchain solves 5.0? I would like to get a detailed answer.

This project is aimed at solving many problems of completely different areas of human life, in particular, the project wants to be implemented in the public sector, which seems unlikely to me.
Read their white paper, a lot will fall into place.
White paper contains a lot of technical information, but let's be honest, it will not be so easy for a novice to understand all this.

But it is precisely such an approach that will lead to building up experience. In addition, the basic concepts in any technical documentation are covered quite simply.
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
White paper contains a lot of technical information, but let's be honest, it will not be so easy for a novice to understand all this.
The best thing to do for a beginner is to create a video instruction. Cool
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
What problems does the security of the Blockchain solves 5.0? I would like to get a detailed answer.

This project is aimed at solving many problems of completely different areas of human life, in particular, the project wants to be implemented in the public sector, which seems unlikely to me.
Read their white paper, a lot will fall into place.
Activity: 16

🚀 15 000 Members of Relictum PRO  has been reached and we are celebrating another achievement - 14,000 transactions have been completed in our test network.

The project is growing and there are more and more users. I am happy to watch your development.
Once again, I want to note that we can not stop there, we need to move on and not make mistakes.
Activity: 7

Activity: 71
Are there negotiations on listing coins on cryptocurrency exchanges? Or is it too early to tell?

About all I know Relictum Pro's team gonna launch their own decentrilized echange and the after launching mainet they will list GNT token on others echanges.
Are there any ways to get a GNT token now for free? I mean contests, bounties, and other events?

This question has already been discussed several times on the previous two pages, you can find the answer. There is a bounty program.
Are there negotiations on listing coins on cryptocurrency exchanges? Or is it too early to tell?

About all I know Relictum Pro's team gonna launch their own decentrilized echange and the after launching mainet they will list GNT token on others echanges.
Are there any ways to get a GNT token now for free? I mean contests, bounties, and other events?

Activity: 68
Anon
Activity: 12
Activity: 93
The site says that 50% of the coins will go to early investors. Who are the early investors? Those who buy now or those who bought in the last round of sales?
Good question, they probably held a secret sale token at the beginning, for their partners.
The site says that 50% of the coins will go to early investors. Who are the early investors? Those who buy now or those who bought in the last round of sales?
I am more interested in other things, what bonuses will early investors get, because there must be some kind of incentive system?
Activity: 129
Activity: 114
When will soft cap and hard cap be announced? Where is the data on past collection? Where are the answers to community questions?

Possible manipulations in the crypto market are not commensurate with manipulations in the stock market.
On the stock market, you need to do much more to artificially provoke a price movement, while on the cryptocurrency for such actions, volumes and technical capabilities are enough.

There is only one principle: big players speculate on prices and completely control the markets.
Pages:
Jump to: