Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 67. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How can I mine RPB?
In the network nodes and master-nodes are operating, they can mine coins, recording transactions in blocks.
but how much should I pay to become a node?
So I'm wondering whether to play these games
admins of Telegram group wrote that we don't have to pay anything. Everything depends on the rating.
Activity: 70
How can I mine RPB?
then I do not understand how to mine coins
In the network nodes and master-nodes are operating, they can mine coins, recording transactions in blocks.
So I'm wondering whether to play these games
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
wow..they put so much effort into that site and wallet. this is a interesting coin. the ico outcome will make it clear if the community also likes it. i do.
Activity: 98
How can I mine RPB?
Republia-DelegatedProof-of-Authority (RdPoA) + BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance). in technical paper there is all information
Activity: 56
How can I mine RPB?
What kind of algorithm?
Republia-DelegatedProof-of-Authority (RdPoA) + BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance). in technical paper there is all information
How can I mine RPB?
they have an improved consensus algorithm that does not require large computing power.
What kind of algorithm?
Activity: 140
How can I mine RPB?
how is this possible? what is their algorithm?
they have an improved consensus algorithm that does not require large computing power.
What kind of algorithm?
How can I mine RPB?
What kind of algorithm?
Activity: 140
How can I mine RPB?
Activity: 42
How can I mine RPB?
Activity: 207
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
! PRE-SALE HAS STARTED !

Current Bonus is 25%

More than 80% reached

Activity: 70
How can I mine RPB?
Really? can I earn coins even from my grandmother's iPad?
Grandparents connect.
Activity: 84
How can I mine RPB?
Really? can I earn coins even from my grandmother's iPad?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
I hope Republia will find ways to solve this problem
Republia has developed 3 tools for smoothing volatility
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
Who can tell more about Parking technology?
Thank you for your interest!
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?
Hi, for Pre-Sale investors parking rates will be:
(parking rates may change)
Daily: 1%
Weekly: 3.5%
Quarterly: 35%
Yearly: 70%

Isn't it then possible that someone deposits a major amount for a long period of time and you can't afford to pay the interest?

For example you deposit 100 RPB coins for one year (  70 % interest rate ) . The interest rate won't be changed for you if you already parked the coins ; it will be stable

Yes it will be stable, but after that year the interest is due and someone has to pay it. How do we know for sure that that someone has all the interest available that's due?
Activity: 84
Hi everyone i think this is a huge project
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?

Isn't it then possible that someone deposits a major amount for a long period of time and you can't afford to pay the interest?

For example you deposit 100 RPB coins for one year (  70 % interest rate ) . The interest rate won't be changed for you if you already parked the coins ; it will be stable
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
How can I mine RPB?

In a heavy wallet there are a full node and a full Republia client, in which all
the functions of the ecosystem are available, including Republia Bank, Republia
Exchange, ICO Platform etc. After downloading a full node, the user also
becomes a participant in blocks confirmation, in other words in PoA mining. The
ecosystem provides a version in which only a full node will be available with the
ability to store funds, in this case GUI will look like a secure locker and storage
Very interesting. This method can be popular among Holders. Besides, it's a coin, using its own block chain. It seems to me that this project has the right to success. Everything is in the hands of developers.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
How can I mine RPB?

In a heavy wallet there are a full node and a full Republia client, in which all
the functions of the ecosystem are available, including Republia Bank, Republia
Exchange, ICO Platform etc. After downloading a full node, the user also
becomes a participant in blocks confirmation, in other words in PoA mining. The
ecosystem provides a version in which only a full node will be available with the
ability to store funds, in this case GUI will look like a secure locker and storage
Activity: 207
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
! PRE-SALE HAS STARTED !

Current Bonus is 25%

Pages:
Jump to: