Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 70. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I believe that the voting will be fair. each user has a unique number Republia ID, without it you can not participate in the voting.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I do not even know how I could not see such an important moment! I was frightened by the number of coins 1 billion ... but as I understand the swap will be about 2 Q 2019, this means from the planned for the extraction of coins will be produced priblizitelno slightly less than half.

What is a token swap, why are we doing it and when will that happen?
 - Token swapping is two-step process. First, take a snapshot on GPUnion Token Distribution Chain block at a given height ; Second, airdrop equivalent amount of GUTs tokens to the mapped address owners on the mainnet. Since GPUnion Token Distribution Chain is only used for distribution purpose, the ecosystem will be operated on a major chain that supports smart contract. The token swap will take place on Q1-Q2, 2019, just before the first application GPUnion Alpha’s release.

correct me if I'm wrong

p.s. in the future you are planning other bounty companies?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gpunion-gut-pow-computing-power-ecosystem-stop-mining-for-nothing-4602640 which of these branches is official .. maybe you need to close the excess, so that there is no confusion.
Hi I would like to ask, If what do you exactly mean with this post. I mean any quotes regarding with this post and any related Republia issues?.. Cause I can't clearly understand what you really wanted to know or clarify, or maybe wrong thread post. Thank you.

sorry, I confused the coins, I had openly how much tabs, I wrote with an interpreter and inserted the text not where necessary Grin

On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours  I will remove my posts tomorrow.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
! PRE-SALE HAS STARTED !

Current Bonus is 25%

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I do not even know how I could not see such an important moment! I was frightened by the number of coins 1 billion ... but as I understand the swap will be about 2 Q 2019, this means from the planned for the extraction of coins will be produced priblizitelno slightly less than half.

- Token swapping is two-step process. First, take a snapshot on GPUnion Token Distribution Chain block at a given height ; Second, airdrop equivalent amount of GUTs tokens to the mapped address owners on the mainnet. Since GPUnion Token Distribution Chain is only used for distribution purpose, the ecosystem will be operated on a major chain that supports smart contract. The token swap will take place on Q1-Q2, 2019, just before the first application GPUnion Alpha’s release.

correct me if I'm wrong

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gpunion-gut-pow-computing-power-ecosystem-stop-mining-for-nothing-4602640 which of these branches is official .. maybe you need to close the excess, so that there is no confusion.
Hi I would like to ask, If what do you exactly mean with this post. I mean any quotes regarding with this post and any related Republia issues?.. Cause I can't clearly understand what you really wanted to know or clarify, or maybe wrong thread post. Thank you.
Activity: 1330

correct me if I'm wrong

Republia welcomes new Advisor!

Mr. Yunzhu Lin agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project🚀
Read more about our new Advisor on:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

https://medium.com/@republia/republia-welcomes-mr-yunzhu-lin-frank-as-advisor-f2675e3da5e1

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

STAY PUT FOR MORE FOLLOWING UPDATES, YOU CAN ALSO JOIN TO OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP : https://t.me/republia_official
in my opinion they have made a very big mistake not setting a price for their token. thus no investor can approximate the number of tokens that they will get for their investment. big..very big mistake.
Hi, First of all, we have not token, but coin (it has own developed blockchain).
Secondly, I cant agree with you. 
To my mind, the only place that can set the price for one or another assets is market.
The developers cannot set the price of own coin. But market will do this. That’s why, our ICO is held by means of equity participation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
in my opinion they have made a very big mistake not setting a price for their token. thus no investor can approximate the number of tokens that they will get for their investment. big..very big mistake.

Is the republia's team decision . If you agree their project you can invest in their idea . If not ; is okay Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i have tried to log into the site but it does not seem to work at this moment. are there any issues with this project?
later edit..it works  Grin

Only 1 day left before the start of Republia Pre-Sale phase

https://medium.com/@republia/only-1-day-left-before-the-start-of-pre-sale-b2e0e14a3995

STAY PUT FOR MORE FOLLOWING UPDATES, YOU CAN ALSO JOIN TO OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP : https://t.me/republia_official

Only 2 days left before the start of Republia Pre-Sale phase!

https://medium.com/@republia/be-the-first-participants-to-join-republia-ecosystem-6bd6358bad1f

Guys do not forget . Join on our telegram channel ( https://t.me/republia_official ) and stay connected with the last news about this great project !
Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
I hope Republia will find ways to solve this problem
Republia has developed 3 tools for smoothing volatility
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
Who can tell more about Parking technology?
Thank you for your interest!
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?
Hi, for Pre-Sale investors parking rates will be:
(parking rates may change)
Daily: 1%
Weekly: 3.5%
Quarterly: 35%
Yearly: 70%
Activity: 126
How much can I have different altos? And who knows how to determine fraud ICO?
Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?
I think the interest rate will be same like the previous project MinexCoin with different rates per week.
Activity: 504
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR

Dear community!

RepubliaID gives you a chance to become a full-fledged member of Republia community!💪 What is it and why is it so useful in our Ecosystem? Read on our Medium blog✍️

https://medium.com/@republia/what-is-republia-id-4e763e18924e
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain

Republia have been listed at one of the biggest trading tracker and received the high rating (8.0)!

https://foundico.com/ico/republia.html

Dear community, thank you for your support!
Activity: 112
They have an interesting ideology.
Which one? I read White Paper, but I did not find anything about ideology.
They have an interesting model of management - we-ecosystem. The main thing I`ve understood is that users decide how the project will develop in future.
may we specify how must they work?
Pages:
Jump to: