Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 64. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 140
This is amazing project, I will support it
Yeah, it’s really great. Their soft-cap: 500.000$
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey. I'm interested in the security of your project, how is it implemented?

all the information you need about this project can be found on the official site of this project, in the white paper of this project, and of course on the first page of this topic. as usual)
Activity: 112
Hi,  What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the project? What will be incentives for the merchants?
The minimum invest in the project is 100$. Everyone who invested in the first week, will get 25% of profits.
Good evening  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Hi,  What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the project? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Activity: 98
when does the bounty end?
Hello, DubrJoks. Bounty end: 23.12.2018
it's good. participants remain active throughout the entire period of attracting investments.
I'm curious how much I will end up with RPB
I believe in this project!
Activity: 27
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up! Good luck team.
it's good. participants remain active throughout the entire period of attracting investments.
It depends on how much you will invest;)
Activity: 56
You can even become a millionaire
Activity: 84
Activity: 11
I am very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this idea create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 36
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 112
I read in Republia Whitepaper, that all user information is in the cloud, which provides a transparent relationship between community members and minimizes the risks of loss of both information and financial
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Activity: 154
Activity: 56
Do you participate in the bounty campaign ? I don't get stakes
they said that stakes are coming every Friday-Saturday, I think everything will be fine
It was wrongly credited once to me, I wrote to the administrators in telegram, they fixed everything
I am involved actively in their bounty, but don't understand why my balance gets smaller
it seems to me that the share is blurred and the exact balance will be known after the end of bounty campaign
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Do you participate in the bounty campaign ? I don't get stakes
they said that stakes are coming every Friday-Saturday, I think everything will be fine
It was wrongly credited once to me, I wrote to the administrators in telegram, they fixed everything
I am involved actively in their bounty, but don't understand why my balance gets smaller
I also noticed it. but before the balance there is a sign ~

Hello, good question. The «~» sign is approximately worth it, because your share is constantly blurred if you are in the Bounty. Similarly, if you participate in Pre-Sale, which also happens on a share basis, your share will also be eroded. Therefore, in order not to mislead the participants there is a sign «~» approximately in front of the amount.
Pages:
Jump to: