Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] Respawn [RSP] 🔴 Ultimate Gaming Platform 🔴 POS / Masternodes 🔴 - page 3. (Read 188856 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Hello RSP, I read your road map, looking really interesting project. but when is going to be published the whitepaper? Your Gaming Platform project seems very good for me. So, I am wishing very very happy project in future.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
Is any plan to Listed big exchange like binance?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Everything is looking good so far Respawn Team. I like that CryptoBridge Exchange was selected from the start even though the listing fee is more than some of the other smaller Exchanges. Next up maybe Stocks.Exchange or CREX24? I also like that you are listed on NodeCheck.io so I can monitor my masternode with notifications. Keep up the good work and consider getting listed on shared Masternode services like MintNodes which would help spur token sales and provide lower price entry points for smaller investors. Thanks.
Activity: 57
Creating a cryptocurrency for gamers will help out gamers to earn more cryptocurrencies but there are many form of virtual currency in gaming. What makes this different from previous methods?
Activity: 10
Quite a promising project! If the company keeps promises on the payment of coins. There is a sense of investing! Thank you
Activity: 31
READ THE PLAN I CAN SAY THAT ISSUES NO PROJECT IS CALLING ATTENTION
Activity: 53
Hi,

Very interesting project for the gamer community.  I already read the Roadmap on the website but when is going to be published the whitepaper?-. 
I think its an important component of the information because it technically explains how are going to be achieve the objectives on the roadmap.

Thank you,
Clarf
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi. How much is ROI in a year for masternode? And how much will cost 1 masternode in bitcoin and from what exchange to buy? And gamers can get this coin by playing games on your platform?
Every answer regarding your question is located in Masternodes.Online with the following data:
Code:
ROI (annual): 	834.57% / 44 days
Paid rewards for masternodes: 35,532.0000 RSP
AVG masternode reward frequency: 3h 46m 43s
Active masternodes: 222
Supply: 2,875,730 RSP
Coins locked: 1,554,000 RSP (54.04%)
Required coins for masternode: 7,000 RSP
Masternode worth: $148.92 / 0.02352 BTC
Daily Income: $3.4050/0.00053778 BTC/160.0541 RSP
Just be mindful that these data may be inaccurate but atleast you will have some idea about the ROI and such stuff. The ROI is quite high right now because the number of active MNs is still very low but expect it to decrease in the coming days especially this MN is quite cheap compared to other high-ROI MNs.
Activity: 37

The project is attractive! With pleasure I join
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Loving gaming crypto's huge potentials! Can't wait to try tournaments and beat others!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Hi. How much is ROI in a year for masternode? And how much will cost 1 masternode in bitcoin and from what exchange to buy? And gamers can get this coin by playing games on your platform?

I can answer the last question for you, no.

For rest of the details you can join their Discord and visit Masternodes Online for stats.
Activity: 161
www.V.systems
I asked this in the Discord channel and now I'm asking this publicly to all the people that support this project.

Things like Dota's The International is living proof that a business built on e-sports industry is very profitable
Do you guys have any plans to make a Dota / League / Pubg equivalent game?
Something that will have RSP inbuilt for micro-economics?

Maybe such an undertaking would be too much at an early stage, even a simple ultra-casual competitive mobile (android/ios) game with microeconomics can push RSP the right way.

And I would also suggest creating a public donation pool for listing fees.
I would say currently getting listed on Masternodes.pro should be pursued and with a 0.1btc listing fees, it wouldn't be very hard of a target to reach if everyone chipped in.
Activity: 294
Game alway is my hobby. But I need more and more information like this announcement.
Can you tell me about your team dev? And When your chain will be run?
Activity: 102
Respawn will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers.
Thats what i like to see
www.V.systems
well..
I'm hosting my first node for RSP

but couple of hickups .. whom I thought to be a genuine community guy who was excited about the possibility of this project just turned out to be a bounty hunter guy, replying here to be incentivized and the devs are .. approachable.. but they are not very friendly... and oh so busy!

Regardless I'll continue hosting my MN and watch how this journey unfolds.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
received invitations to the discord watch the work goes on the team is harmonious, I wish the project prosperity, if everything goes well with the project it will be good for us)
www.V.systems
Hello! Is there any active markets?

Crypto-Bridge

In my opinion, Respawn's difference is its own league system and its own cryptographic application. Will this difference make Respawn competitive and grow?

Every year Dota / Valve hosts gaming leagues with a prize pool of $20 million. Then there are numerous other companies sponsoring teams and other tourneys. It is a vibrant market and no crypto yet has made any noticeable impact in the e-sports industry yet - which is a shame. Respawn could be that project. This is what will set them apart.

I don't quite understand the concept of your idea, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.

You're a bot so STFU!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, Respawn's difference is its own league system and its own cryptographic application. Will this difference make Respawn competitive and grow?
Pages:
Jump to: