Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] Respawn [RSP] 🔴 Ultimate Gaming Platform 🔴 POS / Masternodes 🔴 - page 4. (Read 188856 times)

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
very promising project, I join better to be initially than to miss the most interesting)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello! Is there any active markets?
Activity: 126
I liked a lot the idea of game tournaments. Guys, keep it nice and clean, we do not want spam or any other posts that spread hate towards other people coin or project.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
After a lot of browsing for my next MN (after Ohmcoin) .. I've landed on Respawn ..

Looks like I found my next coin... I'm already sold and I want to be involved with this project at the least as a node runner - but if any of the core team could pitch to me then that would be great!

Why should I be bothered with Respawn?
In a sea of shitcoins and masternode scams - what sets you guys apart?

I already have my reasons to invest here, but I want to know what the team and the existing community has to say.
I was looking for my next coin too and I found Respawn a few days ago, and as a member of the community now and from what I've researched so far about the currency, I found some interesting things. The main ones are that there was no ICO, there was no pre-sale and the pre-mine was small. Questioning Dev, he replied that he was investing from his own pocket to develop the project. Another thing that caught my eye was the future development of the app that promises to help in education about blockchain technology and still reward the user with tokens, this will make many people adopt Respawn in the future. I continue to follow the work, but I will certainly invest.

Personally, I am interested in the gaming aspect but so far I've only had a word with Merlyn on discord and he seems a bit skittish about revealing his identity. From our conversation, I was able to gather than most if not all of the core team is from European countries.

My question was a great opportunity for the marketing team to pitch their ideas and really sell their project to a wider audience, I'm surprised why they are not jumping on it yet.

As I've told numerous other teams, it is never too late nor too early for KYD. It only builds trust and improves brand image.

I'll be hosting my RSP node soon and I will try to be active on Discord but I have a lot on my plate and I am behind on many projects. But I will stand with Respawn community on any chance that I get.

Activity: 57
After a lot of browsing for my next MN (after Ohmcoin) .. I've landed on Respawn ..

Looks like I found my next coin... I'm already sold and I want to be involved with this project at the least as a node runner - but if any of the core team could pitch to me then that would be great!

I already have my reasons to invest here, but I want to know what the team and the existing community has to say.
I was looking for my next coin too and I found Respawn a few days ago, and as a member of the community now and from what I've researched so far about the currency, I found some interesting things. The main ones are that there was no ICO, there was no pre-sale and the pre-mine was small. Questioning Dev, he replied that he was investing from his own pocket to develop the project. Another thing that caught my eye was the future development of the app that promises to help in education about blockchain technology and still reward the user with tokens, this will make many people adopt Respawn in the future. I continue to follow the work, but I will certainly invest.
Activity: 114
Frankly, I can not even imagine how it will look from the functional side, but I want to believe that this project will be successful. Good luck
Activity: 57
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
There is no ICO, no pre-sales, pre-mine super small ... where did you get this information?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 23
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

This is not an ICO
copper member
Activity: 14
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
copper member
Respawn gaming network will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers.

New Giveaway ! RSP
Join in and win 50 k RSP.
https://respawn.bjammerboy.io/6058/4868380

Everyone join our contest!
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
Respawn gaming network will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers.

New Giveaway ! RSP
Join in and win 50 k RSP.
https://respawn.bjammerboy.io/6058/4868380
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this wonderful project,
 a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 2
copper member
Looks like a cool idea. It seems to me that something can come of this and it is worth paying attention to this. GL

Thank you for the kind words
Activity: 7
I hope this project will be successful.
Good luck.
Activity: 75
Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
copper member
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls

We do not have telegram only discord
Pages:
Jump to: