Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] Respawn [RSP] 🔴 Ultimate Gaming Platform 🔴 POS / Masternodes 🔴 - page 5. (Read 188856 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
He oчeнь пoнимaю пo бayнти кoмпaнии. Ecть ли эфиp кoшeлeк
copper member
Activity: 23
Activity: 14
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Activity: 25
respawn online gaming platform, amount of interesting tokens, will be listed start in 3 exchanges, very promising? Congratulations ...
Activity: 57
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Ecosystem for masternodes
I like that total supply is 15 million coins,
but I wonder how much is premine, as I can't find that information?

What exchanges are planned for Respawn coin?
At the moment the project is already on this exchange. CryptoBridge.
Activity: 5
A good project. Has prospects. I tell everyone! I see already trading on crypto-bridge.org. this is good.
Activity: 54
Respawn gaming network will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers.

New Giveaway ! RSP
Join in and win 50 k RSP.
https://respawn.bjammerboy.io/6058/4783063
brand new
Activity: 0

Hello ! Good team and project! we can do this !
Activity: 10
This is very good project. Respawn will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
I have a question. The masternode works in Windows, without using linux ?, if so I will not buy. I only work with Windows nodes.
Activity: 186
I liked a lot the idea of game tournaments, but the best part is the app to learn about Blockchain and earn rewards, it will help to spread knowledge about the crypto universe among the people, congratulations!
Activity: 15
Do you have any partners at this stage of development?
brand new
Activity: 19
Is Respawn on an Exchange yet?
Activity: 33
copper member
Activity: 23
If you have any questions please join our discord
https://discord.gg/4p9Ewvd
Activity: 59
Total 15m coin, that good.
I hope you soon list on exchange
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When can we expect coins listed on the exchange?And are you going for the major ones?
brand new
Nice to be a part of it;)

Respawn will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers. We will be releasing our own streaming platform, our own decentralized marketplace, our own tournament system, and our own crypto education app which will reward you in respawn to learn about the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: