Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 40. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
How much tokens was sold during this presale?

They were sold in 3.5 hours. Shocked Shocked

Wow,3.5 hours, is this some kind of record??

It isn't an error. It happened because of Remoneta's solid referral program perhaps. Almost 56,000 have registered if I am not mistaken. That's what I heard. Can you imagine that?

Yeah for me it is not impossible to happen for what could Remoneta has to offer. It would make global commerce more stable

You are right on that. It also rewards community members and token sale buyers
financially. Remoneta community drives its own success.
But then again, I've seen very few projects lately with so many unique features, such a low % kept by the team, etc. this is one of the best of 2018, hands down
Activity: 57

Wow,3.5 hours,is this some kind of record??

Yeah a record that only ReMoneta holds ;)Kudos to the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
When exactly you started working on the project,for how long its in development?
Activity: 294
With the years of experience the team have, am sure ReMoneta is in good hands and investor can sleep with ease, its important to have a great team.and now wonder that hard cap was reached in matter of  hours!
Activity: 112
Minimum in previous sale round was 100 usd.Is it going to be the same in the next one too?
Activity: 224
So i heared its not possible to join sale anymore,si that true?Can someone explain the situation?

The sale was done in less then a day. Really huge (Trump voice) interest.I'm hoping there will be another round.

I have read that the administrators are thinking of increasing the hard cap. Grin Grin

They are possibly considering another sale, then? I guess we will find out from the team soon enough.
Activity: 78
Does anyone know if there will be a road show coming soon to Europe?

They gonna be in NY in 15th this August. No clue about any plan on EU
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?

It will be a stable currency crypto I do not think it will be traded on options.

WTH lol ? Currency is meant to be traded, i mean the basic aspect to currency is that you use it to "buy" thing Cheesy
Activity: 37
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?

It will be a stable currency crypto I do not think it will be traded on options.
Activity: 42

A record in my book at least. Never encountered faster sold-out. 5M is no small amount

If there will be another sale it will be a second record. Grin Grin Grin

Yes, a record, let's hope there is a second round. I lost the first one. Angry Angry
This is an Ethereum blockchain project,right?Is it going to be good enough,i mean we all rememeber what happened during cryptokitties craze.

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

Hadley's comments.
Are there any fees when buying your tokens?

I believe they are not there.

No it's a no commission.

Remoneta is zero cost and zero commissions. Grin Grin
The project is quite interesting, but how long has it been developing? Do I really need to be trusted? I'm wondering if a private sale of tokens has already begun.

seems like the results of the sale say a lot to benefit the project - the community has reacted well.

True,interest was huge,i hope there will be more sale stages,so i can join too.Unfortunately i was too late..

I'm sure there will be some additional sales, the interest is to high so team will come up with options for sure.

In fact there are many who ask for it.
So i heared its not possible to join sale anymore,si that true?Can someone explain the situation?

The sale was done in less then a day. Really huge (Trump voice) interest.I'm hoping there will be another round.

I have read that the administrators are thinking of increasing the hard cap. Grin Grin
Does anyone know if there will be a road show coming soon to Europe?
Did any of you guys had a chance to invest?

I missed it, but i hope to be able to invest in the next token sale if they decide to make another one

I also lost the other round, hopefully there will be another one. Wink Wink
Activity: 45
I'm not really familiar with all the terminology, but what is passive income for retailers?
Will there be a public sale later?

I really hope so, I'm waiting. Grin Grin
Activity: 91
Did any of you guys had a chance to invest?

I missed it, but i hope to be able to invest in the next token sale if they decide to make another one
Pages:
Jump to: