Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 36. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Someone mentioned AMA recently,any news/updates on that?

I think they are gathering questions, for the upcoming meeting in NY this 15
Activity: 112
Someone mentioned AMA recently,any news/updates on that?
Activity: 112
Is Remoneta planning to do an airdrop? So we can get some Remoneta since it is almost impossible to invest as it it being sold so fast  Grin

That would be great,to spread remoneta to more people,as many were too late to join.

I'm not a fan of airdrops, I think much more can be accomplished with proper bounty campaigns. With a bounty campaign, you give something to the project and get something back. And you feel like a part of the project.

What i like about bounty is that usually you get more involved in the project while doing all these various tasks.

Thats true,airdrop is more passive.Unless you have some good incentive to share your referral link as much as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is Remoneta planning to do an airdrop? So we can get some Remoneta since it is almost impossible to invest as it it being sold so fast  Grin

That would be great,to spread remoneta to more people,as many were too late to join.

I'm not a fan of airdrops, I think much more can be accomplished with proper bounty campaigns. With a bounty campaign, you give something to the project and get something back. And you feel like a part of the project.

What i like about bounty is that usually you get more involved in the project while doing all these various tasks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 56

Activity: 160
Well if they release "too many" tokens on another sale, previous buyers wouldn't be happy i bet. But yeah, raising them to around 500k is "OK" in my book.

How will Remoneta Tokens be distributed? Who gets what percentage?

You will get RET tokens from their tokens sale... Then you exchange those for remoneta Cheesy

I see. As for RET distribution, do you happen to know how they will do it ?

10% at first, the rest in next 6 months

I read that too. But it's too vague. The rest in 6 month ? Is it weeky, or monthly, or bi-monthly ? They need to be more specific on these imo
I asked them on their TG channel, they said it will be daily. I would prefer weekly, but that works too i guess.

They will send RET tokens every day?Wont that be expensive,to pay fee every day,for large amount of people?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Well if they release "too many" tokens on another sale, previous buyers wouldn't be happy i bet. But yeah, raising them to around 500k is "OK" in my book.

You will get RET tokens from their tokens sale... Then you exchange those for remoneta Cheesy

I read that too. But it's too vague. The rest in 6 month ? Is it weeky, or monthly, or bi-monthly ? They need to be more specific on these imo
I asked them on their TG channel, they said it will be daily. I would prefer weekly, but that works too i guess.
Activity: 224
Good indicators for the young and perspective company which is going to enter the world markets! Go ahead ReMoneta!

Activity: 78

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 88

Activity: 108

Activity: 88
What is Remonet hard cap? Soft cap was reached right?
I think they will raise the hard cap with the new sale by around 100 k.

100k looks small, cant they make i more ?

I agree, 100k is kinda small. But you should consider, they have to think about the tokens economy too.

What do you mean ?

the referral program should be the form of bonus program Remoneta has structured and it has been a successful channel

I heard ~55k joined in. So yeah, it's been quite succesful
Activity: 108

I agree, 100k is kinda small. But you should consider, they have to think about the tokens economy too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Grin Grin which way is there extra tokens to be sold

that has been said already read the chats in the forum Undecided Undecided
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow

the referral program should be the form of bonus program Remoneta has structured and it has been a successful channel
Activity: 69

Activity: 50
 Grin Grin which way is there extra tokens to be sold
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: