Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 38. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin

if you look at the long run than yes in my opinion

this is a very nice project indeed

That's actually an understatement! Grin Because this is definitely a unique, purposeful and an awesome ICO project to invest in for sure! Wink

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Regarding private sale opening that everyone has been asking about: we will open 100,000 USD of additional tokens for our community to buy. This will be available to buy on Wednesday 8th August at 10am UK time. Plan it in your diary! This extra sale will be introduced by Tim Kingery of ShareDrops. He will be sending further information soon...

So I would guess that the initial predictions of the private sale are good?
Activity: 40
Do you plan to attend any blockchain conference in europe,in the near future?

In London in September.
Activity: 67
When exactly you started working on the project,for how long its in development?

The original idea comes out of the problems from the financial crisis and improving global commerce, however, really work started at the end of 2017 when the Hyperledger solution was available and we understood how we could adapt this technology with our own ideas, to solve a lot of the current problems in crypto and fiat, such as speed of transactions transaction throughput, zero costs, stable and increasing prices not falling value over time so people always lose money, micropayments <0.1c, introducing positive values into global commerce, real concrete rewards for community members which support our activities instead of just relying on price speculation of coins or computer-based mining, amongst our other features. see the WP on www.ReMoneta.com

Expect a good show! I will do my best to moderate and direct some of the expert panelists to squeeze out some useful and practical nuggets of knowledge that can be used by the viewers.
Activity: 67
the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin

That's actually an understatement! Grin Because this is definitely a unique, purposeful and an awesome ICO project to invest in for sure! Wink

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Regarding private sale opening that everyone has been asking about: we will open 100,000 USD of additional tokens for our community to buy. This will be available to buy on Wednesday 8th August at 10am UK time. Plan it in your diary! This extra sale will be introduced by Tim Kingery of ShareDrops. He will be sending further information soon...
Activity: 224
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?

This is actually a great question you've asked! Shocked And the plot thickens. Wink Hmm... Huh

I think that many of us would like to see some kind of staking system.

Can someone explain the staking system? There are certain aspects that I do not understand but want to be informed as much as possible before investing.
Activity: 129

This is actually a great question you've asked! Shocked And the plot thickens. Wink Hmm... Huh

I think that many of us would like to see some kind of staking system.
Activity: 108
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Do you have some video that explains how to join the sale?

I dont understand why would you need video for that,its failty simple procedure  i think

There are new people coming into crypto on the daily basis,and for them all this is confusing,so video or the written guide is a good thing to have,just in case.
Activity: 56

I dont understand why would you need video for that,its failty simple procedure  i think
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 247
Crypto is going through a phase now that needs patient to see the market grow to become a more tangible space  Smiley Smiley

I couldn't agree with you more regarding the need for "patience" for it to really grow, or else, the market will not mature and not evolve that much at all. Cool

This part with waiting is always much difficult for every investor. The problem is that we want all the improvement a project might offer but now, not in a year or more. We have to wait for it to blossom and then it can, like you said, evolve further.
Activity: 159

I like what I read about the principles that ReMoneta supports - like clean energy, animal welfare, human health and global unity - but how do those values apply here? how can you endorse them?

Do you mean how does it work in the ReMoneta system?

He probably meant how do you extract value from those things and add it to Remoneta as project.

I agree! Cool The questions were asked specifically to find out how these values would be translated to real applications, since ReMoneta mentioned that it wants to provide solutions to problems that it supports and cares strongly about.
Activity: 150
am sure been a sable coin does not mean the value of the coin wont increase over time  Grin

Yes. Seem like many people misunderstand this.
A stablecoin is any cryptocurrency pegged to a stable asset, such as gold or fiat currencies.

#True! Cool
Activity: 134
 Grin Grin

Crypto is going through a phase now that needs patient to see the market grow to become a more tangible space  Smiley Smiley

I couldn't agree with you more regarding the need for "patience" for it to really grow, or else, the market will not mature and not evolve that much at all. Cool
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Great to see that Remoneta will get this kind of expsoure.Go Hadley! Cheesy
How much tokens was sold during this presale?

They were sold in 3.5 hours. Shocked Shocked

Wow,3.5 hours, is this some kind of record??

It isn't an error. It happened because of Remoneta's solid referral program perhaps. Almost 56,000 have registered if I am not mistaken. That's what I heard. Can you imagine that?

Yeah for me it is not impossible to happen for what could Remoneta has to offer. It would make global commerce more stable

You are right on that. It also rewards community members and token sale buyers
financially. Remoneta community drives its own success.

Where did yoy find this info?Smiley that is really impressive if it is only 3.5 hours.

this is a new record for me.. reaching the hardcap on private sale in under 4H

Huh Can you explain how it became a new record for you? Roll Eyes

i guess he meant its the fastest ICO hard cap milestone he has witnessed

I know, right? Grin That's why my post earlier was filled with pun (because of the way it was worded), that's actually intended! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: