Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 65. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6
Activity: 126
When do I receive my proof of care  tokens?

Im pretty sure those will be distributed at the same time as other tokens,after end of sale

No? I thought it's 10% at first, and then evenly distribute the rest in next 6 months?

How will the distribution frequency be ? Will it be weekly, monthly or bimonthly ?

No clue. My guess is monthly. 90% for 6 month, 15% each. Sound reasonable to me

Hmm, hope for a better frequency. 6 months is a longggggg time

maybe they will be dispersing in those intervals to better track token output...

Track tokens output, for what ? Sorry but im not familiar with these kind of distribution yet. Few ICOs in the past i joined distributed all the tokens after their sale Cheesy

Yeah,thats standard way of distribution,but there must a be a better way,that will protect the price,so i like what ReMoneta is doing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When do I receive my proof of care  tokens?

Im pretty sure those will be distributed at the same time as other tokens,after end of sale

No? I thought it's 10% at first, and then evenly distribute the rest in next 6 months?

How will the distribution frequency be ? Will it be weekly, monthly or bimonthly ?

maybe they will be dispersing in those intervals to better track token output...

And to stop possible dumping.I like the distribution personally.
Activity: 88

Track tokens output, for what ? Sorry but im not familiar with these kind of distribution yet. Few ICOs in the past i joined distributed all the tokens after their sale Cheesy
Activity: 266

Activity: 78

Activity: 95

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool

Finally some ICO with reasonable minimum,so everyone can join the sale Smiley
Activity: 137
Activity: 112
Is there a bounty program available?

There is a referral program, yes--for more, check out the link:

http://www.remoneta.com/maitre

Regarding this referral program,do we have to go trough same KYC procedure as those that invested during the sale,or its not needed?

KYC is needed for referral program too

is KYC not part of the ICO project

Yes,KYC is a must nowdays,even for bounty and referral
Activity: 80
Is there a bounty program available?

There is a referral program, yes--for more, check out the link:

http://www.remoneta.com/maitre

Regarding this referral program,do we have to go trough same KYC procedure as those that invested during the sale,or its not needed?

KYC is needed for referral program too

is KYC not part of the ICO project
Activity: 69
Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool
Activity: 21
BTW, i don't see any clickable button/tab in the official website linking to the referral program. Anyone encounter the same problem ?

I dont see it too. But i think it's intended by the team

the link was shared is there a need for it to be on the website ?
Activity: 108
BTW, i don't see any clickable button/tab in the official website linking to the referral program. Anyone encounter the same problem ?

I got the same situation too. What do you mean intended ?

As in a strategy, marketing or some sort. People are inclined to share the link more Cheesy

True ! Hope thing will go smoothly, and no technical problems happen
Activity: 34
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Hi there!

Yes, we are looking to add the links with a new IT update to the website. For now, you can check our LinkedIn company page, you can see us there. We are sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time!

https://www.linkedin.com/company/remoneta/

-Liina

Hope it got dealed with soon.

I got the same situation too. What do you mean intended ?
Activity: 108

Pages:
Jump to: