Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 71. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

Is there some maximum one can earn trough referral system?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Grin Grin can see excitement in the channel for the referral Kiss Kiss program, this looks better than bounty program!! more more to gains 

Yes i like the syetem too,something different than bounty campaign
Activity: 182
Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?
Activity: 182
So this referral system is inetad of bounty campaign?Or there will be bounty campaign too?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

You will have to submit proof of your action. That's how they track it.

Sound a bit similar to bounty programs to me. Difference is your get %bonus tokens rather than a fixed amount like in bounty/airdrop.

but i love the reward that would come from the community mining when the Goal is achieved
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
 Grin Grin can see excitement in the channel for the referral Kiss Kiss program, this looks better than bounty program!! more more to gains 
Activity: 50

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

That's not bad. Sure, it's not for everyone because you really need a huge following  but in the end you can get a lot of tokens.

May be i can just focus on the referral program and make good token!! could end up wining 25k USD worth of token
Activity: 175

That's not bad. Sure, it's not for everyone because you really need a huge following  but in the end you can get a lot of tokens.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 238

Hello ! On what base will do ReMoneta decide the top 10 for referral program ?
Is the it the number of people referred, or is it the number of tokens bought by people who was referred ?

Is the it the number of people referred, or is it the number of tokens bought by people who was referred ?

Activity: 78

I like it a lot though. Encouraging the community to interact, while advertising and spreading the news about the project is a smart move.

Well i'm not hating it Cheesy
I mean the first 3 tier is pretty much free, if you put in the efforts. 25% bonus is a very good deal.
The last 3 tier is not that easy though, but 60% is a very tempting number.

yes, 60% incentive is quite appealing but do you need to hold the tokens?

I thought it will be bonus will be applied immediately when you buy the tokens on their site , will it ?
Activity: 266

I like it a lot though. Encouraging the community to interact, while advertising and spreading the news about the project is a smart move.

I mean the first 3 tier is pretty much free, if you put in the efforts. 25% bonus is a very good deal.

yes, 60% incentive is quite appealing but do you need to hold the tokens?
Activity: 66
This concept is regarding only crypto currency....
Activity: 88

Activity: 108
Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

You will have to submit proof of your action. That's how they track it.

Sound a bit similar to bounty programs to me. Difference is your get %bonus tokens rather than a fixed amount like in bounty/airdrop.

Pages:
Jump to: