Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 69. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
I heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Not sure, I haven't heard a thing, would be nice if someone has some source to share this info with us .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is RET erc20 or erc223 token?

Hi BoDerek,

RET is an ERC20 token. More specific details are available in the Philosophy and Technical Paper documents on our website, remoneta.com.

Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool

Grin that means the competition wont be an easy bet!! need to up my game

You still get 100 tokens for each referral though, so there's that

Hm, I thought the pool of tokens thins out as more people join in. Do they have a limit to how much people can join? Because if they don't and this trend continues they will be giving away all their tokens and I'm sure that's not their initial plan.

I'm pretty sure team has that in mind and that it will be taken care of appropriately if the need arises.Most likely the prizes for top 4 referrers are not included in the pool for referrals so that shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 222
i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool

And a chance to win some big money at the end of the race Cheesy
Activity: 220

Great numbers and it has just started, interest will increase even more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?
Activity: 158
I would like to see live AMA,do you plan something like this soon?
Activity: 276
Can someone explain to me this proof of care system,is it something like bounty campaign?

it is similar, this you have to engage in an activity that ReMoneta has interest and also how you promote the cause of the project

i believe this method make the community more engaged in the growth process of ReMOneta

The first 3 is pretty easy to get to, so you should get 25%bonus if u put in the effort

I like this system,makes you more active and engaged in the project,and therefore you will care more Smiley
Activity: 147
Where exactly is your team stationed,do you have some headquarter ?
Activity: 219

Do we have to go trough KYC for those tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Hm, I thought the pool of tokens thins out as more people join in. Do they have a limit to how much people can join? Because if they don't and this trend continues they will be giving away all their tokens and I'm sure that's not their initial plan.
Activity: 108
Can someone explain to me this proof of care system,is it something like bounty campaign?

it is similar, this you have to engage in an activity that ReMoneta has interest and also how you promote the cause of the project

i believe this method make the community more engaged in the growth process of ReMOneta

The first 3 is pretty easy to get to, so you should get 25%bonus if u put in the effort
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 108

Where is the source on this ?

I read that in their TG. Should be true
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Where is the source on this ?
Activity: 80

Activity: 69

Activity: 50
Activity: 12

Pages:
Jump to: