Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 82. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Whats the price per 1 RET token,is it pegged to ETH,or it maybe has fixed dollar value?
Activity: 26
Will we be able to stake Remoneta to earn more?

You mean like masternodes?  Huh

You don't need masternode to stake.Staking is usually done by having the currency in your wallet.
If I could easily buy a ReMoneta without having to use a verification and don't need masternode?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what are the bonuses for the early investors?

Bonuses are listed under the Proof Of Care Program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus:

I couldnt fnd that info so ill ask here about token metrics,can you share that info here please?Info like total token supply,amount available for sale,price per token,stuff like that.

Thank you!

Token metrics are in the White Paper, www.ReMoneta.com

Sale price: $1 = 10,000 RET
Minimum: $100 in private sale
Sale will start 24th July 10:00 GMT. Be quick a lot of people already notified us they want to buy.
Hard cap and soft cap: $5,000,000 = 50,000,000,000 RETs

What bonus is available in the private sale?

Private sale bonus is rarely public info,IMO best is to go to their telegram group and ask
Activity: 211

I couldnt fnd that info so ill ask here about token metrics,can you share that info here please?Info like total token supply,amount available for sale,price per token,stuff like that.

Thank you!

Sale will start 24th July 10:00 GMT. Be quick a lot of people already notified us they want to buy.

What bonus is available in the private sale?
Activity: 222

You don't need masternode to stake.Staking is usually done by having the currency in your wallet.
Activity: 224
How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

Since it has proven to be stable people even trust it more.

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.

Hello all,

I need to emphasise again, we are not based on Ethereum:
we have a dual token system. ReMoneta and RET. ReMoneta runs on our own blockchain (the ReMoneta network) and the RET token runs on Ethereum. So, it is the best of both worlds. You have functionality and immediate access to all of Ethereum and all the unique features of the ReMoneta network (not in any other project).

More info on www.ReMoneta.com and t.me/ReMoneta

can you please explain a bit more about the purpose of both and differences?
Activity: 67

Thank you!

Activity: 42
BTCCash is almost gone in several countries, so it will be much easier for small payments.

Very soon we would not need to use cash, the new payment methods are very safe and I think that ReMoneta will be one of those. Smiley Smiley

Yes i think too. Wink

Payments with ReMoneta will be without fees also for micro payments. Grin Grin
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?

Don't think there will be any unsold tokens  Grin Grin

If there are, i'll bye themBTCBTC Grin Grin
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

Tether is backed by USD and is a huge success, immagine ReMoneta backed by land  Wink

I totally agree, the land never lose value, as could happen with coins like the dollar, euro ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Thank you!
Activity: 129
I sure hope your fees will be low,as we need efficient and cheap  way to pay with crypto.
Activity: 129
If you need some additional info about the project be sure to check out their Medium page and this article

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

I especially like the part about mining.

Thnx for sharing that,its really informative
Activity: 238
Finnish translation reserved

I dont think you can reserve translation on this thread ;P.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
If you need some additional info about the project be sure to check out their Medium page and this article

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

I especially like the part about mining.
Activity: 67
How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

Since it has proven to be stable people even trust it more.

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.

Hello all,

I need to emphasise again, we are not based on Ethereum:
we have a dual token system. ReMoneta and RET. ReMoneta runs on our own blockchain (the ReMoneta network) and the RET token runs on Ethereum. So, it is the best of both worlds. You have functionality and immediate access to all of Ethereum and all the unique features of the ReMoneta network (not in any other project).

More info on www.ReMoneta.com and t.me/ReMoneta

Activity: 49
Activity: 50

Activity: 80
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

Tether is backed by USD and is a huge success, immagine ReMoneta backed by land  Wink

that is way to say that paints the picture land increases in value over time
Pages:
Jump to: