Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 84. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Will we be able to stake Remoneta to earn more?
Activity: 166
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin

are you going to invest in this project?

Who are you asking exactly? Cheesy there is still a lot to go, people can change their mind about investments.

To help the poor guy , I will invest Cheesy ahhahaha

Though seriously, I will as Remoneta is a well structured project and it has a great long term potential.
Activity: 187
How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

Since it has proven to be stable people even trust it more.

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.

It is a smart way to go, simply because you have access to so much experienced developers and people who can help you out.
Activity: 266
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

Who are you asking exactly? Cheesy there is still a lot to go, people can change their mind about investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Here's the proof of care table, in case anyone want to check it out
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

All the languages are good  Wink
Activity: 175
Do you have some video that explains how to join the sale?

If they don't, they should. And not just that, but the community appreciates all kinds of videos like interviews and receives.
Activity: 163
Do you have some video that explains how to join the sale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.

Exactly this,Ethereum is good enough,no need to try new ones,or make your own.Many claim that they are faster,but Ethereum has working product,and thats what counts in the end.
Activity: 160
How big is your team currently,and do you hire new ones?
Activity: 112
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 42
Three things are critical for micro-payments to work — zero transaction costs, sufficient speed of transfer, and stability of the currency. And ReMoneta will solve all 3 of them.

This is fantastic Grin Grin
Activity: 88
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

You just answered yourself. It's a good investment, and that's all there is to it. From my perspective, there is never a  "sure" win in investing. You just choose what you believe is the best, or the lowest risk, depends on how you want to spend your funds. IMO it's as you said, market will always have its up and down, so there no way to prevent or stop a price fall in land, should that ever happens in the future. But in the long-term, land price will rise, and stabilize, one way or another.

Tks for pointing that out for me. It's actually so basic when you said it that way, but somehow i couldn't get my head around it earlier Cheesy
Activity: 108
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

You just answered yourself. It's a good investment, and that's all there is to it. From my perspective, there is never a  "sure" win in investing. You just choose what you believe is the best, or the lowest risk, depends on how you want to spend your funds. IMO it's as you said, market will always have its up and down, so there no way to prevent or stop a price fall in land, should that ever happens in the future. But in the long-term, land price will rise, and stabilize, one way or another.
Activity: 168

Activity: 26

There is no operational effect from falling land prices. The price is based on a long term machine intelligent computer model, land price itself actually does not affect it. The point of land backing is that it gives stability, surety and value to the whole system, but even if the land price does fall, it won't impact the price.
Having said that, land prices have been shown to always increase over long term (the Philosophy paper refers to a 200 year study made by Oxford Univeristy), so any sort of short term fluctuations in land prices will only impact a number of the balance sheet.

Do you plan to open other offices in Europe or on other continents?

We will most likely down the road, yes.

-Liina
Activity: 88
Activity: 108

There are plenty out there, but yeah you are right, Ethereum blockchain has become the "USD" of crypto, almost everyone is using it
Activity: 186

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: