Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 87. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
BTCCash is almost gone in several countries, so it will be much easier for small payments.

Very soon we would not need to use cash, the new payment methods are very safe and I think that ReMoneta will be one of those. Smiley Smiley

Yes i think too. Wink
Activity: 42
BTCCash is almost gone in several countries, so it will be much easier for small payments.

Certainly the cash will no longer serve.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
How come you set hardcap at only $5 million,is that going to be enough to properly develop the project?

Ima sking because most projects have $5 million set as soft cap,and yet this is your hard cap,got me curious Smiley

It is my question too. I think this project should set 5M is soft cap,  because although announcements just created on 9 Junl, but now they have so many people join with them on all social page. This thing show us how popular of this project
Three things are critical for micro-payments to work — zero transaction costs, sufficient speed of transfer, and stability of the currency. And ReMoneta will solve all 3 of them.

These three things will revolutionize the world of cash paymentsBTC.
Activity: 196

Very soon we would not need to use cash, the new payment methods are very safe and I think that ReMoneta will be one of those. Smiley Smiley

But are those more susceptible to attacks and breaches? A good balance between the two would be the best option.
Activity: 224

ost
Wait wait, what do you mean by 'Almost gone in several countries'?

Activity: 159
How come you set hardcap at only $5 million,is that going to be enough to properly develop the project?

Ima sking because most projects have $5 million set as soft cap,and yet this is your hard cap,got me curious Smiley

It only means that ReMoneta would only ask for what it really needs in order for the project to run smoothly as expected.  It also shows that they are confident enough with the goals they've set forth on their road map, to achieve and make their vision towards a reality.
Activity: 3
I like the idea of a global commerece and that all these retailers and partners can use ReMoneta's (universal currency). Cool
From the white paper I see that you have bounty program for the community members but this is more focused on spreading the word.
I was wondering what kind of bounty program do you offer for people who can connect you with certain big retailers/partners? I think it is quite challenging to get to see some decision makers of Amazon or some other big players and introduce your currency/micropayments system, but since it is a community mining then people know people.... and many people have businesses as well that may want to use ReMoneta as a currency.
So have you thought of "using" community for getting the partners/retailers on board and what sort of bounty program you offer for them? Tongue
Activity: 159
Here's the proof of care table, in case anyone want to check it out
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

Proof of care bonus means rewards based on how much you care about the project by taking actions to support it.

In other words, unlike a normal bounty wherein you are just basically helping to promote the project, but you may or may not actually invest or contribute.  So, the proof of care bonus is actually giving back to the actual community that supports it, because they've really invested or contributed to the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 78

Yep. Cause in my country there is communities with passion to blockchain, it could be a nice place to promote the project, and earn some bonus from the proof of care when i'm at it. Just that our language is not that popular. In fact, only my countryman speak it . So i'm not sure i'm qualified for the bonus if that's the case.

Yeah this is a good question actually. I'm not sure, cant find any details in the WP about this . But the popular language like English, Chinese, French etc.. will of course be available.

I expect this to be an issue for many non-mainstream language speaking too. Hope to see more clarification on this soon Cheesy
Activity: 88

Yep. Cause in my country there is communities with passion to blockchain, it could be a nice place to promote the project, and earn some bonus from the proof of care when i'm at it. Just that our language is not that popular. In fact, only my countryman speak it . So i'm not sure i'm qualified for the bonus if that's the case.

Yeah this is a good question actually. I'm not sure, cant find any details in the WP about this . But the popular language like English, Chinese, French etc.. will of course be available.
  Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/remoneta-23186 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A)

Thanks, its nice to hear and we support your efforts. Just for everyone's information, we (ReMoneta) did not place this information and at the current time it is not all correct/ various things are missing. Hopefully in the future we can confirm the entry once all information has been corrected. Keep watching this space.

For all correct information, see our website www.ReMoneta.com and join our channels such as t.me/ReMoneta.

Nice on getting listed on ICOholder BTCBTC

Now i can read more about ReMoneta Wink Wink
I like the prrof of care idea,many successful icos used that to promote.

How was the community reaction to it ? Care to share some example ?

What do you mean "required" ? Are you referring to the language written/talked in the blog,video etc... ?

Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

What do you mean "required" ? Are you referring to the language written/talked in the blog,video etc... ?
Activity: 158

I like the prrof of care idea,many successful icos used that to promote.

Activity: 70
Only 2% for the founders is a good sign. ReMoneta truly represents the spirit of the crypto currency of not being controlled.

It's smth i've never seen before. i wonder where is their gain if not from the tokens?  Huh

Like it should be - we are in for the long term, not a short term cash grab. As the ReMoneta network grows and expands in the longer term then we continue to be rewarded. The percentage may be small at the start, but over the long term it will become very valuable.

Exactly, that is how I understood it by checking a bit about the project.Point of this project is to grow, a long term vision and not gains over night.It is one of the reasons why I like it.

In Remoneta the idea is that anyone can participate and earn bonus. They call their program proof of care, which is a bounty program equivalent. And anyone can earn based on their action in the real world, it is not based on having a status of jr. member or so, but your own contribution and activity. They are also pretty active on Telegram chat to answer questions.  
Pages:
Jump to: