Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform - page 4. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Activity: 110
Creating transparency and audit-ability of reviews, while being community driven is our goal!
Thank you Coinjournal for the great feature!

>> READ THE ARTICLE HERE <<
This article makes clear that from seed round $1.4 millions were collected while pre-ico round will last for little more than two weeks. How much of the soft cap has been achieved because on website available statics counter doesn't give figures. In present market condition hard cap seems very difficult to be met. My question is whether the development will be continued in case of not meeting soft cap or refund in other case ?

Market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now as everyone is aware, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are at 51% of our softcap as of now.

We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open.

Soft Cap: €3,000,000
Hard Cap: €22,500,000

Pre-Sale

Start: August 1st 2018
End: August 31st 2018

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Start: September 1st 2018
End: September 30th 2018

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later. 

Thanks for your support Kharz! It is very true that the market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are certain that we can make the company successful and that Review.Network will have a big impact on how commercial market works in the future. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. And to answer your previous question, we are at 51% of our softcap as of now. We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it.
Activity: 56

Soft Cap: €3,000,000
Hard Cap: €22,500,000

Pre-Sale

Start: August 1st 2018
End: August 31st 2018

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Start: September 1st 2018
End: September 30th 2018

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This article makes clear that from seed round $1.4 millions were collected while pre-ico round will last for little more than two weeks. How much of the soft cap has been achieved because on website available statics counter doesn't give figures. In present market condition hard cap seems very difficult to be met. My question is whether the development will be continued in case of not meeting soft cap or refund in other case ?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: “Yelp! Of Blockchain” Secures $1.4M Seed Investment to Improve Broken Review Industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/yelp-of-blockchain-secures-1-4m-seed-investment-to-improve-broken-review-industry/

Review.Network, a blockchain startup improving the review and market research industries that has been referred to as “the Yelp! Of Blockchain,” announced today that is has secured $1.4 million (USD) in Seed Funding. The funding, which includes investments from private investors, is being used to help grow the team and further the development of the platform. The company, which amassed 100,000 beta users and boasts a team with deep experience in tech, academia and financing, is also announcing that it will have an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on Sept. 1, 2018.

“Worldwide, consumers often form opinions and make decisions — like where to eat, sleep, drink, play and even work — based on online reviews,” said Filip Karaicic, CEO and Co-Founder of Review Network. “However, as it stands today, there are two major problems with the review industry – efficacy and transparency. Reports and data have proven people are more inclined to leave reviews when there is a negative experience, which means there is not an accurate representation of all experiences; and that many reviews are often fake. However, thanks to distributed ledger and AI [artificial intelligence] technologies, we have figured out a way to incentivize reviews – positive and negative – and ensure their accuracy. We also figured out a way to allow brands to tap into our validated reviewer base for market research. This funding, which we’re thrilled to announce, validates our approach and will help us develop this event even faster.”

Review Network’s platform, which is outlined in great detail in the company’s whitepaper, improves the efficacy and transparency in two basic ways. First, they have a well-designed token economics system that provides monetary incentives to those who contribute in a way that benefits the community as a whole and punishes those who do not. Second, the platform has a decentralized community consensus system in which the community self regulates. For example, when someone writes a review, it is then validated by chosen community members....

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Review.Network project appears like another good project that can connect to a large number of users when the platform is functional, but from my own observation, i think some how this feedback will be indirectly influenced because of the reward system, i mean, most people would like to give a good review or feedback just to be rewarded, am just trying to understand our effective this would be 100% without any influence whatsoever.

I guess there will also be some rating system for the users themselves. If it turns out that someone spams reviews maybe those reviews lose weight in comparison to other reviews.

Yes, correct - users will have a reputation score that's based on their activity on the network - having reviews pass validation, upvoted, answering surveys without disputes... The score will also be used in other parts of the system, like protecting newly added products that have no reviews yet, so that only users above a certain reputation threshold are able to leave a review. The review sorting will take all kinds of metrics into account, and reputation is one of them. Smiley

And over time you can improve the system more and more as you learn how putting together the data you collect could benefit the whole platform.
Review.Network is headed back to China!
Come meet the team in Shanghai on August 24th & 25th and let’s talk about how we’re changing the game.

https://i.imgur.com/8vXOZwg.png
Want to learn more about Review.Network? Join our AMA tomorrow at 12:00PM CET and ask us anything!

>> Review.Network's YouTube Channel <<

https://i.imgur.com/3KxhSEt.png
It is with great pride we announce that we’ve reached 100,000 users registered for our beta!

Because of the amazing demand, we are now opening an additional 100,000 spots!

Register today to be a part of the future of market research!

>> REGISTER HERE <<

Be sure to check our Telegram Community and Telegram Announcements channels for more updates and information.
TBT to our CEO Filip who presented Review.Network at BlockchainExpo Europe!

https://i.imgur.com/8XnCfcg.jpg
Activity: 40
PRE ICO Time : 21 days 6 hours left
Scientific & academic research, government elections, market research, the possibilities are endless with Review.Network

https://i.imgur.com/EZWRba7.jpg
By providing real data and utilizing blockchain technology, Review.Network is here to majorly improve the hospitality industry, and its consumers!
Thank you HospitalityTech for featuring us!

>> READ THE ARTICLE <<
The product itself is still in its infancy and no MVP is available, but the technical aspects of the platform and application are well thought out and clearly visible on the website Smiley

Thanks for your support bakst2! We do indeed have an MVP, but it's not public yet! You can checkout the code at https://github.com/ReviewNetwork/RN-Prototype-Solidity and https://github.com/ReviewNetwork/RN-Prototype. We are aiming to make the company application MVP (for creating surveys) public, but the user's side of things we'll have a video showcasing it. Stay tuned!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The product itself is still in its infancy and no MVP is available, but the technical aspects of the platform and application are well thought out and clearly visible on the website Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
is a project between the company network and smart consumers without any cost, I think all that can be created by REW in mature
Activity: 124
Vision is interesting as it is not only helping to connect companies with its customers for improving its services, it also help companies to research the needs of potential customers for development of business strategies.
Review.Network’s Bradley Zarich was a guest on CryptoBabble’s podcast! Have a listen to the interview >> HERE <<

https://i.imgur.com/2lLp8zl.png
Pages:
Jump to: