Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform - page 7. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help  Smiley

Thanks for your support! We'll let you know if we need Romanian translation in the future!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I often fill out surveys or do product reviews with prizes in the form of electronic gift cards. How to introduce REW tokens to be accepted more widely? And what's the difference with the other forms, such as bitcoin or eth. Thanks.
Join ReviewNetwork now and be a part of the future of market research!

JOIN US!

Activity: 32
demographic token filtering the demo graphic reviews is there problem if we dont filter them from that.
Activity: 224
Interesting project. I am interested in this project and I am involved.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help  Smiley

Awesome questions! Here's how it works:

As I understand, people who do surveys and participate in the market research receive tokens, right? If it is right, how do you plan to fight against people who just complete surveys randomly, without having any real opinion? We know this kind of people exist, who usually just complete surveys at random just to get free coins/money/etc...

Exactly! We are very aware of this, as it is a big problem in any kind of quantitive research. We will use the tried and true ways of dealing with it, while using the blockchain for settlement.

Review.Network will provide advanced survey creation tools to companies that will allow them to create statistically sound surveys. One of those methods consists of adding the same question to a survey asked in different ways, so you can easily spot the inconsistencies. In case a company receives answers to a survey that contain inconsistencies, it will be able to "challenge" the user on it, who may lose his staked tokens if this kind of behaviour is proven. Of course, this may also open users to the attack of a company denying them payout even if they completed a survey correctly, so the companies will also be required to have a stake of tokens in the system. On the other hand, it would be quite tedious for a company to have to check each survey for validity manually, which is why this will be a semi automatic process implemented by the client side application (as survey answers come in, they will be analyzed for validity and any suspicious activity will be presented to the company to approve the act of challenging users who misbehaved).

Some of our team members are experts in psychology and statistics and they are helping us shape the solutions to this challenge.

And another question: Will the companies who ask for a market research be anonymous?

This is a very, very good point. Privacy in market research is important for multiple reasons - bias minimization, preventing competitors from learning about your activities if you are a company, keeping submitted answers secret if you are a user...

We are going to implement the privacy of data on multiple levels in regards to market research (reviews on the other hand will be publicly accessible to anyone). First, companies will have a choice of being anonymous or not. Next, surveys they create will be encrypted and only users matching the demographic targeting will be able to decrypt them. Once users submit their answers, they will also be encrypted so that only the company who created the survey can read them.

"But if companies don't pay for reviews, where do the rewards for review writers and validators come from then?"
- Here's how it works - the main monetization method of Review.Network is actually market research. Companies buy tokens and use them to conduct research. When you answer a survey, a big chunk of those tokens goes directly to you, but the rest is distributed between special token pools, mainly Review Rewards Pool. The users who write reviews that are valuable to the community get their token rewards from the Review Rewards Pool. Review Rewards Pool is initially filled with tokens and able to start rewarding users right away. But then as time goes by and the platform gets used, it is refilled through market research activity. We put a lot of thought into this token model, especially to make it self-sustainable over time.

I like the ideavof actually paying people who take time to make an in debth review of a project, company, etc. That is probably a very good thing, adding the censorship resistance of the blockchain tech, but I have another question:

As I understand, people who do surveys and participate in the market research receive tokens, right? If it is right, how do you plan to fight against people who just complete surveys randomly, without having any real opinion? We know this kind of people exist, who usually just complete surveys at random just to get free coins/money/etc...

And another question: Will the companies who ask for a market research be anonymous? I think it will be very useful for both parties because:

1. The company who does the research will get biased answers (if, somehow, you manage to fix the problem from the first question) so fan boys couldn't spam the system with bullshit.

2. People who do reviews can't be influenced or paid to post only positive comments.

Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Christoph Irmer, a Market Research Veteran joins Review.Network as Advisor

https://i.imgur.com/PA1Hgcy.png

Well, It seems very nice to be a part of REW ecosystem. You mentioned that users enable to earn REW tokens in some ways. They can make a writing online reviews, submitting market research surveys and also acting as a validator. Wow, if it is possible, I am also interested in joining this project. I really hope REW can be successful.   Wink

Thank you for your support! We truly believe that people should be rewarded for sharing their opinion about products and services they use, as it is valuable both to the community and to companies! And in that way we help make those same products better, so it's a win for everyone Smiley
Activity: 171

Well, It seems very nice to be a part of REW ecosystem. You mentioned that users enable to earn REW tokens in some ways. They can make a writing online reviews, submitting market research surveys and also acting as a validator. Wow, if it is possible, I am also interested in joining this project. I really hope REW can be successful.   Wink
Activity: 70
Review.Network and PayXpert established exciting new partnership. Review.Network will launch their beta platform in the near future and PayXpert always looking to gain a competitive advantage, the scope of the discussion on the possibilities for this new partnership has been fruitful and remains ongoing, as both teams hope to bring more transparency and an overall better user experience to the table!
Will there be any kind of airfield to attract people's attention and dial people into telegram chat?

Hey Nicolas9! Yes, we do plan to run a promo campaign like that soon. Please follow our Twitter, as we'll announce it there in the next few days Smiley
I've spent some time trying to understand what is different comparing with Revain. Can you make that more clear for us please?

Hey 5o5kY, that is a great question! The main difference is that Revain is focusing on online reviews (just ICO & crypto reviews currently), whereas Review.Network is a full-fledged Market Research platform. We focus not only on reviews, but on market quantitative analysis too (in form of research surveys). The important thing to note is that both market research surveys and user reviews are ways of communication between brands and consumers, and that is what we're trying to improve, making Review.Network a global market feedback loop.

Now, if we talk about online reviews specifically, Revain has a good system and solid token economics. But we wanted to do things a bit differently from them. In Revian, companies buy credit in their tokens, which are then spent anytime someone leaves a review about that company. Our focus was to take out the companies completely from online reviews, creating a transparent, non-censorable, community-governed part of the platform where people can discuss products in a safe way.  Companies can participate in Review.Network through market research surveys.

"But if companies don't pay for reviews, where do the rewards for review writers and validators come from then?"
- Here's how it works - the main monetization method of Review.Network is actually market research. Companies buy tokens and use them to conduct research. When you answer a survey, a big chunk of those tokens goes directly to you, but the rest is distributed between special token pools, mainly Review Rewards Pool. The users who write reviews that are valuable to the community get their token rewards from the Review Rewards Pool. Review Rewards Pool is initially filled with tokens and able to start rewarding users right away. But then as time goes by and the platform gets used, it is refilled through market research activity. We put a lot of thought into this token model, especially to make it self-sustainable over time.

If you'd like to learn more, we're always happy to answer questions, and you can also refer to our whitepaper Smiley
Hi Review Network,

My team has gone through the Whitepaper and team and very interested in the project. I reached out on Social Media and thought I would put a message here. If possible could you have one of your senior members PM me here so we can set up a meeting with my colleagues as we have a few questions we first need to be answered before we can move forward?

Thanks,
Sentineli

Hey there SentineliAU - thank you for your support! We have pm'd you an email address. Let's stay in touch!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Will there be any kind of airfield to attract people's attention and dial people into telegram chat?
Activity: 2
Hi Review Network,

My team has gone through the Whitepaper and team and very interested in the project. I reached out on Social Media and thought I would put a message here. If possible could you have one of your senior members PM me here so we can set up a meeting with my colleagues as we have a few questions we first need to be answered before we can move forward?

Thanks,
Sentineli
I've spent some time trying to understand what is different comparing with Revain. Can you make that more clear for us please?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Hi if you need Filipino Translator for your ANN, please let me know.

My latest work experience: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15VSLU4c_OPoGCLra1WoxwIJXlK76P8OG2NnSHricPDs

just pm me.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: